Chapter 11: Sukhi fainted
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Where shopkeepers were busy, meanwhile the other team members who were given the task of bringing customers were scattered all over the market area, Anjali might be known for controversies but no one couldn't deny how she was determined to win the task, there was no exception today she was running behind customers and being a celebrity you can say customers were approaching her, the same tactic was used by Diljit he made jingles for capturing customer attention. Whereas August was not able to talk with customers, Benu was also one of the players in this game though she had language issues she managed well to get customers. Sukhwinder was also struggling to gather customers she was going around people and requesting them to go to their stall, she had gathered mostly sophisticated customers.

But the star of the show had become Amit D'Souza who had managed to even grab the audience's attention, he was actually with his sweet-talking and some Sanskrit words caught a lot of attention of the crowd he even gave a lot of people blessing. He actually was scaring people who are superstitious and sending them to the stall, he was so good in this that he even managed tap water in the name of holy Ganga water.

The month being October also didn't mean that there should be cold weather contrary to this place was hot, that lot of them were sweating badly. The afternoon heat was so unbearable that Prof. Sukhwinder fainted in the middle of the street which created little chaos cast and crew rushed to her and surprisingly first one to approach her was Amit who was very from far her at that time. He even carried her to the nearby place so she could rest. The shopkeeper in the street offered them a chair quickly and turned on the A.C., one of the crew people came with glucose water for her. The news of Sukhwinder fainting made August Kent to running like a madman to reach the place where she was sitting. He was sweating and panting any blind man can see how worried he was and came near her to check if she is alright, then only he took a sigh of relief. Seeing him so worried Sukhwinder wiped his sweat with her dupatta and both smiled.

Seeing them lost with each other, Amit interrupted them offering her more water which was not needed at that time. Then he spoke politely ignoring August completely, "Sukhwinderji you should rest, Doctor also said you had low BP. I was so shocked to see you faint on the street."

Before Sukhwinder's reply, August replied instead, "Thank you for your concern but from here I can take off her" Amit still ignored him and continued "If you need assistance to walk I will gladly help you. "

August, "No need " He took Sukhwinder's hand directly went to the street caught an autorickshaw as vanity van was very far from the shop, and after entering the van closed the door with a loud bang. After this scene all the netizens and audience became curious and they all wanted to know what was happening inside the vanity van.

The online portals, media all were flooded with this news and they were telecasting this as if it was a very crucial moment of the country. I mean what the heck is this rather than covering important news as headlines they are showing this as a scandal like they have committed a great crime.

Everywhere they were showing public views, conducting polls as if an election is going on and the whole nation is dependent on this outcome. People were commenting vulgar comments that this Professor is seducing men one by one, while some were defending that Amit guru is trying to catch attention by becoming the third wheel in their romance, people even said that it is becoming love triangle show, Anjali is interested in August, August is interested in Sukhwinder, Amit is interested in Sukhwinder. These polls actually made me upset about what these people thinking about my mother.

0