Chapter 12: My parents’ past
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day was the weekend, I thought it is good at least I will be safe from school gossip forum, nowadays I had become a favorite topic in the school circle. But I was wrong my weekend sleep was broken by roommate Erin, why the hell he is shouting.

"What the hell is your problem Erin ?"

Erin with a shocked expression, "You and I have been friends for so long why didn't you told me that you are the son of a big star. No wonder your laptop and mobile are filled with celebrity photos and here I thought your father must be a paparazzi" He was showing tantrum in the morning.

"I thought it is not necessary, wait a minute how do you know."

Erin pretending to be hurt pointed in the school gossip forum displaying on his laptop, they are now realizing that my skin colour is a little darker compared to my father I really do look like him, they also gave the link below where they got the information. I clicked the video it was my maternal aunt in the video she clearly was angry.

"When Augustiya will stop harassing my baby sister, he was always been like this first he was the one to approach my sister when she was only 16 years old. They had proposed my sister for marriage, we had declined it as she was young but it didn't stop him to approach my sister. And finally, my father approved of marriage when she completed her graduation. Now they are divorced also he doesn't let go of my little Sukhi because of him my Sukhi was not able to marry again." Then she showed a photo album it was a marriage album, there were a lot of photos of every ceremony during the wedding. My mother was wearing a red bridal dress, then she showed a wedding video and there was a scene which had stunned people my father had kissed my mom in a Hindu wedding ceremony which should not have been done. In the Indian Hindu wedding, people don't kiss. There were even my photos with my parents, some very fond memories came back to me. Then my aunt said something about my parents being unaware that my mom was pregnant with my little sister when they got divorced and my mom had gone through a nervous breakdown in the court session leading her to  ICU. After that incident, my father took my mother back to the USA with him and they lived together for six years after the divorce. My aunt complained about how my father keeps blackmailing my mom in the name of children.

My aunt never liked my dad she always curses him making me upset all the time. Seeing my bad mood Erin tried to cheer me up the whole day, he felt that my aunt is exaggerating because any blind person can see my parents are in good terms now. Actually I knew my parents are divorced but for me, it was a word. My parents always stick with each other and they never fought each other seriously, they will always tease each other. One of the reasons I feel my parents are stupid even they are divorced I always see them together. Because of I clearly remember that one day my mother was very tense during dinner time, I was not able to sleep in the night because of it I thought of sleeping with Mom but when I opened the bedroom door I saw both of them together in bed my father was hugging my mother's waist and try to coax her to sleep. That memory never fainted that's why I always thought they are together forever.

My Mother had become the hottest search, in those throwback articles, she was mentioned as a seductress, gold digger and Cinderella, etc because my parent's status differs a lot. My, mom, was a middle-class woman and my father one can say was a prince coming from a very wealthy family.

0