Chapter 15: My parents have always been like that
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kool234 :  These two people are carefree don't care about image and all.

Popatlive: I feel Sukhwinder is an innocent type.

Sorrow##: Why this show is more focused on these two people only I would like to see Adam more, only in extra shots I am seeing him.

Juliet: I feel the same I also want to see more Keiko but this show is more focussed on couples, Conrad and Brenda who always doing kissing scenes, or that Indian couple with their love triangles Anjali, Amit and that divorced couple.

Seeing their comments now I am also noticing that this show is actually becoming a couple of shows, I didn't notice as I was focussed on my parents, but yeah it is true.

In school still, people are secretly glancing at me, but now it doesn't matter I am slowly getting used to it. After school both me and Erin watched the next episode, the theme was Bollywood actually but some people liked the famous villains when the ramp walk started we could see famous characters like Gabbar, Shakal, my dad August also dressed like Prem Chopra, and my mother was dressed like Paroh of Devdas, Keiko for some reason had become Mary Kom.

The Ramp Walk ended and the hosts of the show Nihal and Ricky came on stage hey spoke on how the show was good and they thanked the studio audience who had came for the show and told them that the money collected in today's show will be donated to charity for people who had worked in Bollywood and are in need today.

I was going to my bed when I suddenly heard Nihal speaking to my dad, "Mr.August well we have a clip from the changing  room, let's see on the big screen "

In that scene, they showed that Sukhwinder entered the changing room which was covered with large curtains, and voice-over was announcing the time, then August came called Sukhi a few times when she showed her hand coming behind from the curtain, the voice was not audible he had removed the mike and went inside the cubicle where she was changing, after 20 minutes both of them came out of the cubicle. Sukhwinder seemed to be cautious of her dress as she was touching here and there. Later both of them left the room together.

Below the stage, my mother was seen covering her face from embarrassment and my Dad was smiling foolishly. And then they were showcasing everybody's reaction and then Ricky said with laughter in his tone, "May I ask you what you were doing behind the curtain. "

August laughed and said, "Something beyond your imagination."

My mother then suddenly hit my dad's shoulder, and everybody laughed while Amit and Anjali looked angry. The show got over on this statement.

And Erin was surprised by the scene, "Brother are your parents patching up. It will be good for you."

I sighed,  "They are not patching up, they always have been like this. Long ago I had given up hope."

Erin confused, "What they always are like this."

I nodded my head, "My whole family has given up, just my Maternal grandmother and my paternal great grandmother  think that way "

Erin put his hand on my shoulder, "Dude I don't know what to say but they should not show so much compassion in this way. They should have control over them. "

0