Chapter 16: Behind the scene part I
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Conference room of FILMISTAN STUDIO:

All Creative Heads for the show of GOH had called an urgent meeting with all the representatives of the five nations in the video conference. The spokesperson of the meeting, Mr.Ritesh Upadhaya started addressing the agenda of the meeting.

"Well everyone must be knowing today's agenda we have got some negative feedback for the show, that's it's diverting from its topic and became something else. "

One of the heads of the creative team, Amir raised in his head, "I think we should change the plan of tasks. "

Producer, "How about dance competition? "

Some got excited but others said that it is not innovative. The majority of people felt the same, in every Indian show they will see people dancing, and more importantly, it won't be justice to others. Only a few people in the show know how to dance, everyone should have a fair chance.

Already we are getting complaints from other countries fans that we are not showing their celebs we are more focussed on a couple.

One of them stamped his hand on the table he complaint that Nihal Khan should not have suddenly shown the changing room clip without our information. What was his intention?

The discussion was going on endlessly about what should be done to make non-Indian celebs fan happy. But they were feeling none of them was coming with any creative idea.

All of the ideas are from other shows, some were even fed up with an unending discussion that

Some people thought they should take a little break and then continue with the topic.

They all took a lunch break and went to the cafeteria but the topic was still in everyone's mind

And couldn't come up with a good idea. And they all have today for making the decision they have a lot of international audience stress for something creative and original.

They all went back to the conference room for more discussion on the next episode theme and task which could be more convenient. People have started yawning as it is already night and the cafeteria is already closed, one of the assistant directors said, "Why not we call that roadside tea stall our Chief director always get idea from sitting in that tea stall." A boy at his teens came and started serving everyone tea, he was puzzled why all of them are so tensed he asked one of the assistant directors, she told him what was going on and why is everyone stressed out. He said in his ruffian language in loud voice, "You all are stressed out on such a trivial matter." Many people became agitated on his comment and the assistant director was pulling his hand so he can shut up but one of the directors knew that boy is talented she persuaded him to speak. The boy then started his speech, "In the starting episode you made contestants guess the profession of everyone, why not in a similar way make people guess their talent which is not their profession." Then the director patted his head and said, "My lucky charm, I will increase your tip." The boy got shy and said rather a giving him money would he do him a favor. The director smiled and nodded his head. Other people were not impressed with what he said but the chief director was beaming with joy as soon as the boy left the director started elaborating his idea, which was quite interesting. He had not only involved the audience but also the contestants and coming up with more ideas. He even asked some staff to get the contestant's profile form which they had made them fill for formality which has all their personal and professional profile.

 

 

Note: This part of the story is made to depict the perspective of the background team of the show, which I will be putting time to time.
I am happy that even though I am an amateur writer, my book is read in other countries also. And I would also like to thank people who have given power stones to me.
Disclaimer: There is no place as a Filmistan studio.

0