Chapter 17: Granny Diana got a call from Balin’s school
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing Erin's line last night he got a bad feeling that today will not be a good day, people have a dirty mind after all. His family only knows that my mom always has trouble wearing saree but the world doesn't know that.

During lunch hour in the cafeteria, "Hey dude, your dad said something very cool in the last episode in the GOH, beyond your imagination. Tell your parents it is a family show and XXXX " (Some vulgar words were spoken which I have denoted by xxx). Hearing this Balin was not able to stabilize his mood even though he was mentally prepared. Balin put a fake smile on his face and said to that boy, "I totally understand your jealousy that my parents are still energetic and you have some issues. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend."

The boy lost controlled and spoke more, "XXXX"

And that was the final blow making Balin and Erin fight with their fist with the boy but their indecent conversation and fight ended with the coming of the teacher. All of them were punished and their parents were called, so Balin's granny Diana had to come to the school immediately leaving her work. Balin, Erin, and the boy had kept their heads low. As soon as Diana entered the principal office she saw her grandson the first time in low spirits and ashamed. This is the first time she got to complain of her grandson but Diana knew that Balin is not that of a person to lose his calm so easily. Other parents had also come, the principal was facing this type of an issue the second time,  it was one of the reasons she didn't like to take celebrity's children as most of the time they're being bullied by other children.

The principal was a middle-aged woman, she politely gestured them to take seats, "Well sorry to disturb you people but the matter was urgent, as your children all had fought today in the cafeteria to my surprise it is my first time witnessing Balin and Erin for this and for you Charles it is the third time already. Still, I don't want to be biased so Charles let's hear your part of the story. "

Charles's parents had already known that their son must have done something as it always comes out to be their son's fault. Diana who was listening to the whole conversation felt that the situation was not good and it won't be the first time for Balin to face the situation, in the future, it would only increase her son his a very famous actor and controversies will be there.

Diana thinking about this suddenly raised her hand like a student, the principal and parents stared at her for her sudden action, "I think instead of punishing the students it is better to call a counselor and provide education to all students to deal with their behavior. Look it won't be good for boys, I think they all have inferiority or something like that of issues. I have been a journalist before opening my fashion magazine. And have come across such incidents which also have lead children to lead the wrong path. "

The principal nodded her head to acknowledge that what she is saying is correct, the most relieved was Charles's parents as it could have caused his expulsion.

After coming out from the principal's office Balin hugged his grandma and hid his face in her bosom, he was acting like a little kid who is trying to curry favor after doing something wrong. Diana laughed and patted his grandson' s head giving him a bright smile,  Charles parents prompted thank you and left the venue, while Erin's mother was busy pulling his ears.

He shouted for help, "Balin's Granny please help me my mom is assaulting me." After hearing her son's words, she pulled his ears harder, "You, you what were you thinking I don't want to come to the principal's office again. I don't want you to fight and you should have stopped your friend rather than joining him."

0