Chapter 18: What’s up with August and Sukhi
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The atmosphere of school got cooled down after a psychiatrist counseled, my granny suggestion was taken seriously by the school. As usual, I was searching for articles related to my mom and one fact came to my notice Anjali Reddy had fought with my Dad, I clicked the video, and the content surprised me.

Anjali spoke with August in a harsh tone, "Sir, can I talk to you for a few minutes."

August who had just come out from the swimming pool nodded to continue talking,

Anjali, "Sir what are you doing is wrong, you should not have entered Mrs.Sukhwinder's changing room you should have called any lady to help her out."

August raised his eyebrow, "And who are you to say this,"

Anjali yelled, "Look, Sir, she is a conservative woman and even though you people are friends there is a limit we all knew she had some difficulty wearing saree and I  was late to help her. She is a respectable professor and your behavior towards her can ruin her career."

August smiled and said, "If she doesn't mind who are you to speak. I think you should not bother with other people's affairs. Especially when you know nothing about their relationship. You are a judgemental person, I have not still forgiven you for tweeting against my wife.  I would like you to stop pestering me."

Anjali became more agitated, "Look I was wrong, ok, but stop following Mrs. Maan like this you will hurt her feelings, don't use her for your own benefit."

August couldn't control his laugh, making Anjali angrier and she left the place. Conrad who witnessed the scene also couldn't help but laugh at the scene, unexpectedly he also spoke, "I know you don't like her but I would agree, what she said was right even though I don't like her. But Sukii is very honest and no one is blind, she is not acting, her actions show that she is love with you. You both tease each other, call yourselves enemy but after the show, you will go separate ways. "

August smiled happily patted Conrad's shoulder and said "I never thought Sukhi will have so many fans inside the house. But thank you for saying that she still loves me even after so many years of a broken relationship."

Conrad caught in surprise he didn't expect this line, "You and she were in a relationship before marriage."

August nodded and was leaving the venue when from the back, Sukhwinder yelled, "Aiij (in Indian household women didn't use to say their husband's name they will call them aiji, ohji as respect, but nowadays wives call them by their names.) be careful. " Before she could complete her sentence August slipped and fell in the pool. Sukhi came near the swimming pool are you alright, August came out of the water and sat at the edge of the pool he stared at her, "Don't call me like that you know I always get into an accident. "

Sukhwinder squatted near him, "I just wanted to help you. By the way, I heard you had a fight."

August gave a creepy smile and quickly kissed her cheek and ran away. Sukhwinder scratched her head foolishly looking, "What happened to him?"

Conrad, "Creating publicity." then he also walked away from the pool, Suki who understood the mock didn't reply buy on her face it was clear, that she is embarrassed.

Balin remembered that she always gets embarrassed whenever Dad kissed her publicly or even in front of us, but she never said anything to Dad maybe she didn't want to upset dad's mood. She always tries to smile at his intimate gestures.

0