Chapter 22: Behind the scene Part 2
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creative team Department FILMISTAN STUDIO

All the people in the creative team have become weirdos today all of them were not able to stop laughing. It began in the morning as their new assignment was to read everyone's application form when they joined the competition, for verifying if they have mentioned their talents or hobbies in the form. In the last meeting, they had decided to find the hidden talents of the celebrities and other participants of the show celebs were easy to verify but the problem was of participants who are not celebrities it was difficult to find their talents through the audience. As they were seeing the poll of the audience they stumbled upon  Amit's disciples and followers. One of them said that he can talk with animals, one claimed he could talk to God, one even claimed that he could turn water into wine.

One of the  team members commented, " This guy must be Jesus to turn the water into the wine."

Member A: "Well we are not going to promote superstition in this show. Does this guy really has any talent we can put in the show"

Member B: "It is fun to read these hilarious polls "

All of them were reading and the list was never-ending but none of them was helpful to put in the show. While all of them were having fun one of them was upset and staring at the screen.

Member C who was getting applause for acting as if he will really turn water into coke while standing on his table, his eyes fell on the guy not understanding why he is so serious. When suddenly the door opened of the head office and the person announced to come to the conference room immediately.

Conference room at 8.30 pm

Dead silence filled the conference room until spokesperson stated the agenda of the day, "Freinds one of the YouTubers had pulled off a scene from the movie were Sukhwinder is seen and claiming that she is trying to make a comeback with the show. Our problem is that the person is saying that we had broken the rules of the show.  "

Member A: "I think it won't damage the show views and negative publicity is still publicity"

The member who was serious in the creative team spoke, "But that was ages ago, and currently she works in school and I think it will ruin her reputation. Already she has been called an erotic temptress in the '90s in the USA. "

Member C: "She is the one who joined the show and she must have known all the pros and cons before joining. And people saying it unfair then we can say she deceived us."

Member B: "I would only like to say there is no proper definition of celebrity, think of it she did only one scene in a movie and the modeling thing the guy is saying it was with her husband. In my opinion, she could be called an ex-wife of a celebrity. So she is in a grey zone. "

Few members agreed with his statement but still, they have to do something to save the reputation of the show they already got a few backslashes.

Chief director of the show couldn't control himself and started laughing, "Well don't mind me it is just that the woman we thought will be out of the show in few episodes is still there and had created a lot of scandals and controversies without doing anything and the celebs we bought to create controversies like Reddy and Keiko are not able to create the gossips we wanted. So it is funny to me."

The debate went on for a long time till midnight they again called the teenage boy of the tea stall, the boy got confused by hearing their debate and came to only one conclusion in mind while exiting the building, "Who came first hen or the egg."

0