Chapter 40 : Sukhi ran away with the money
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day I was surprised that August was eliminated instead of me, I was so happy that I won from him, I stayed longer than him.  We took some time off-camera before parting our ways and mutually agreed that this divorce matter will be settled after both of us will be free. Even though the show will be over soon, we still have a lot of professional and personal commitments, plus we need to again deal with our families on the same thing.

In the final segment of the show, they offered 500 thousand US dollars to whoever wants to quit the show can. We were given 48 hrs to think if they want to leave the show or not. I thought before these two guys take the money I should snatch this opportunity and leave the show. As soon as the hosts finished their long speech and left, I grabbed the suitcase and started packing my things while those two were shocked that before they even can comprehend or think. I didn't want them to snatch the suitcase from me so I healed it tightly while packing my things. I even took the suitcase to the laundry room to pick up my clothes from there, because these two idiots are trying to snatch the suitcase.

Conrad in a very harsh and loud voice called me out, "Sukhi, don't be in such a rush your not giving us time to think, we still have a lot of time left. "

Amit also joined in support of Conrad and said, "Sukhiji you can't  do this to us, what if one of us also wanted to quit."

I answered back, "It is none of my business, and I am not breaking any rules. So scram."

Before they annoy me more I ran towards the door and started banging to let me out, as the hosts not had left the vicinity yet. So Ricky had opened the door for me and I didn't even bother to look back.

Both Nihal and Ricky took me to the stage and Nihal tried to be angry but couldn't control his laughter. Then Ricky said politely, "Why you want to quit the show after reaching so far."

I answered very confidently, "Please these types of shows are generally won by most scandalous and controversial people and I don't fit in them."Seeing their faces I understood they didn't think I will speak the brutal truth after all everyone turns diplomatic during interviews.

Nihal then laughingly said, "How can you say? you don't fit in. Do you have any idea that how many controversies and scandals came out? and how many people tried to slander you on social media. You almost became every household topic across the globe. "

Then they show some headlines and a few clips which were most viewed, after seeing this I felt like somebody had poured cold water on my confidence.

I answered embarrassingly, "Well I really wanted to start my project soon and this money is more than enough for the pilot project.  "

0