Chapter 41: The End
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time really passes quickly It has been 5 years since the show game of love and also that I was never divorced but still we both August and  I  had not spoken about this topic or took the decision. Even anyone takes out the topic both of us ignore it,  giving the excuse of our professional commitments. For the past five years, our team is continuously working to stabilize our startup company. Sure enough, I made the right decision back then, many people had criticized me for leaving the show but my gut feeling always told me that, in the end, Conrad will win the show. Some people also gossiped that why I have not joined the film industry again, it is true I had got a lot of offers but I  suck at acting which is one of the truths and for a long-term career one should have at least one skill acting, dancing or singing.

  I had learned this way back when I first took the role, they tried to sexualize me and I understood that I could be a flavor of this season but I can't be evergreen stars like Rekha who had the guts to rule this industry even after facing so many mishaps in life. My career will be like  Silksmita who will be forgotten as time passes and commit suicide. I  was never that strong to handle people's slander and the constant pressure of being an Asian woman married to a white man.  If we were strong enough we would have not divorced in the first place.

Every story not necessarily has a terrific ending even though we are still deeply in love with each other and are never able to give the same spot to anyone else.

0