Author’s Note
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am deeply sorry that I have stopped writing for so long but I am again going to write this novel in a new way, as I felt this novel is going to typical CEO and small girl story. So I am again going to rewrite the novel. This time the novel has little similar concept but few major changes. Thank you for your patience Also I am going to write one more novel soon parallely.

Teaser SRW

Dolly sees a girl and starts crying when Ashwin goes on a date with Ashwin Sinha.

Why was Dolly crying seeing the girl?

Vishal gave advice not to reveal their marriage for a while.

The latest gossip in college Dolly and Vishal are dating

Arvind Mathur and his wife are confused about their new and old relationships

Dolly saying Ashwin I am not a kid and you are not in your 60s

Will they accept this arranged marriage?

 

New Book Steps to Raise a Wife Part 2

Teaser

College Romance

A young girl Suhani in her 18 gets married to her professor who is 10 years older than her.

Professor Shaurya Saberwal was dynamic and very strict and was teaching maths at Arts and Science College

What will happen when an attention seeker girl marries an independent man

Different personalities, ideologies, and lifestyle

They were forced to marry by their families and deal with their new relationship

What was the reason that their families made them married?

Why they were not able to against their family's wishes?

How these guys will manage their personal and professional lives?

What will happen when the college will come to know about their marriage?

Basically, it is a story of a girl who is although topper but is not intelligent at all and the professor is a very hard-working and intelligent person both in IQ and EQ who tries his best to manage his family and professional relationships. Who loves his elder cousin's brother a lot and is never able to disobey him even though his brother Robbie Saberwal sometimes makes wrong decisions. But he never thought that his one bad relationship would affect his life and change it forever. Will it have a good effect or a bad one?

Will they accept this forced marriage?

 

Teaser: Beauty is a curse

This book is related to Reel or Real where you will get a little inside of the background story of August and Sukhwinder

But the main story is about August Cousin who is a playboy and people thought he was an evergreen bachelor

One day his girlfriend claimed that he was having an inappropriate relationship with his adopted sister.

People started criticizing him for his absurd relationship while some said they were not blood-related. So they can marry.

While close ones said their relationship is not the way his ex-girlfriend is defaming them. Also, the playboy actor got support from his other ex-girlfriends supported him that he couldn't have such thoughts for his adoptive baby sister.

What will happen to Jagvir 's career when people come to know about this rumor, will it affect his career as an actor, producer, and director?

Will people judge his character as a pedophile who was taking advantage of his adoptive younger sibling whom he always calls his child, his daughter, his beta in front of everybody? Was he hiding his darkness and dirtiness by calling her with such names in public?

What will happen with Jagviir when the truth comes out that he is not a bachelor but had married very young before coming to the movies.? Who is Jagvir's wife and why she never made a public appearance?

Which one would you like first to release?

SRW

Steps to Raise a Wife Part 2

Beauty is a curse

Please continue to write comments and read my novel. I have also a YouTube channel and blog with the same name unisonofgeeks.Please follow

Please  mail us for Zoom link for a live discussion at [email protected]
Please follow us at https://www.facebook.com/unisonofgeekshow
https://unisonofgeekshow.blogspot.com/

 

0