Chapter 3: Well… Is it something special?
64 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, looking at the Divine Tree, the eyes of Mana is almost glowing gold in color.

 

But then Mana remembers that a Divine Tree is always guarded by legendary beings like the Azure Dragon, Vermilion Bird, White Tiger, and Black Tortoise. That is because, a Divine Tree is not a casual tree that can be planted and be grown. No, it is a heveanly treasure and there is only 4 Divine Tree in the whole Universe, No, that is wrong, it is actually the WHOLE MULTIVERSE!

 

Also, this tree is not something that stay rooted in one place. It is a tree that just suddenly appear and vanish from one place to another. So seeing one is really a given luck from heaven!

 

Mana started looking around the tree. There is no Gueardian near it, but she still satyed vigilant. She started walking to approach the Divine Tree with slow steps. There is still no sign of a Guardian showing up. So, Mana gritted her teeth and made a had decision.

 

She slowly lowered her stance... and suddenly burst with speed, running toward the Divine Tree with unimaginable speed for NORMAL human. She grab the golden fruit from the Tree and made U-turn and exert more force to speed up, and without looking back, she run straight, far away from the tree!

 

She only stop when she thought that she is so far away from the Divine Tree. Stopping, she started panting and catching her breath. Her chest beat like heavy drums because of nervousness of the thought of the Guardian catching her, she breath in a huge amount of air and release, then she reapeated that two times more.

 

When her heart started to calm down a bit, she turn her head to the direction where she came from, the direction where that Divine Tree is. She sigh a breath of relief when she saw that there is no Guardian running after her. But this raise questions in her head. Why is there no Guardian around a Divine Tree?

 

She did not question why a Divine Tree is here, because, she know that Divine Tree are mysterious heveanly treasure that can pop up anywhere, even in the middle of a crowded area.

 

But because she knows that even if she think hard, she will not find a reason why a Guardian is not here. She decided to forget about that and put her focus on her surroundings. She see a pretty big vacant space around her, and trees surrounding the vacant space and bright green grass as the comfortable carpet-like ground. There is also a well at the center of the space. It look pretty old, with the bricks giving an ancient and mysterious feel to it.

 

She thought of splashing some cold water from the well to truly calm her wildly beating heart. She got near it and placed the TREASURE in the wall of the well. And grab the bucket from the well and slowly lowered it bit by bit, after hitting the water, she raised the bucket and scoop out some water with her hands splashing her face with it. But during that process, she accidentally hit the Treasure Fruit with her elbow, causing it to fall inside the welll.

 

When she saw that happen, she was petrified for a few seconds then she scream from the top of her lungs,

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" with despair tangible in her voice.

 

You might be asking why would she be in despair, when the treasure just fall inside a well and won't it be easy to get it with the bucket, is something you might be thinking. Am I right?... well I know that I'm wrong and you really did not think of that and just keep reading anyway...

 

Back to the topic. So, the reason is... because when it bit the water, she felt the magic particles at the well fluctuated and she saw that the fruit that just hit the water vanish. Not that it go down the water, no. The moment it touch the water, it suddenly vanish like. Pffft! Without any trace of it.

 

So, despair it is.

 

And then a scene of the Fruit falling on top of a bunch of yellow fruits was projected from the water inside the well!

 

And the rest is as what you have previously read!

___________________

Now. Let's go back to our protagonist.

 

Frey arrive at his house. He open the gate and walk toward the door, tried to open the door. He type the password on the futuristic looking hologram that pop up when he arrive at the front of the door.

 

*Ti. tu. tu. ti*

 

Click!

 

The sound of the door being unlock sounded, so he grab the handle and pull to open the door.

 

*Dud* (Sound of the door being pulled but nkt opening, get it!?)

 

The door did not open when he pulled so he try it one more time.

 

*Dud*

 

Once again it did not open, so he started knocking on the door while calling for his Mom inside,

 

*knock, knock, knock, knock* "Mo~m! Open the door I am outside." he said and waited only for a bit before he see the door opening.

 

There, peeking at the door, is a mature looking woman that looks like in her late twenties. She is wearing a big loose shirt and a very-short shorts, she have a silky smooth white skin, that you will want to touch and maybe pince gently a little. Her black hair is tied in a messy bun and she is wearing black rim glasses that added a point to her mature look and she also have a very beautiful black eyes.

 

Frey look at her an said, "Why do you always lock the door from the inside? We have a password lock isn't there?" while he proceed to open the door and entered inside.

 

His Mom close the door and follow him inside. She ask him, "Why are you home so early? Its not even been two hours since you left the house" then she lay down on the sofa using her hand as a support for her head and continued watching tv that is showing a Drama.

 

"I was late. I was just a few meters away from the gate, but Randy still closed it. That idiot. By the way, I already bought some eggs on my way home."

 

He walk to the kitchen and place the eggs to the fridge and also the Mangoes. Then plop down on another sofa at the living room and watching tv.

 

"Is that so, that jerk never really change. Even when he was my classmate in the past he has always been an irritating person," said the Mom, not even peeling her eyes from the tv for a second.

 

A few minutes pass with them watching drama, when a cute sound was heard in the living room. There was silence for a few more second, before Frey broke it.

 

"You still haven't had breakfast?" he ask with a bit of reprimanding tone before standing up and going to the kitchen and wearing an apron.

 

Frey's Mom, or Rose, look at the back of Frey that is entering the kitchen. She can feel the concern from his words and felt happy and replied with a soft 'Humm' before looking back to the tv.

Ey, Yo, Another chapter for you! I am really feeling a whole lot of lazy... That I need 1 week just to write a chapter... AMAZING! If you are a person with a good heart, please tell me if there is a typo or wrong grammar. Its just that I really don't like reading while typing and I don't like looking back from what I already finish... thats all. Well if there is a person in here that is...

0