Chapter 6 : Guidance
435 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three months of trying to calm the group of wild people while trying to keep focused on his meditation were kind-of hard on Lin especially when he’s busy putting the finishing touches on the palace south! the new home is a gift for his mother. A thank you gift for the woman because she’s the one who delivered him to this world. Lin actually never felt like a filial son to his late mother in his previous life because all he did for the woman was invent a few tools and dedicate them to her name or speak with her across the universe and occasionally pay her a visit with his artificial-body if he had a narrow window of free-time available.

This time Lin wanted to flood his mother with emotional-warmth and to show her with his actions that he cares a lot for her and the family she gave him.

But the most obvious problem in this small and growing community is the ten horny men who’re still in heat! this group in particular are like a ticking-bomb in Lin’s eyes because these ten men’s eyes would glow with interest whenever they see any of the couples kiss or flirt. Clearly these ten men want their own female partners and their fires of lust and envy are burning their innards and consuming their thoughts. In the beginning the harsh training Lin and his father made these ten men go through helped a lot in suppressing their needs for a while! then the fires of lust and envy burned even hotter in these men’s chests after their strength doubled and their strong bodies adapted and became used to the hard training. Seeing no use of making their training harder because it will backfire if these ten men became strong beyond control Lin made his father take all of the men in the group except for the teenager male with him on his hunting journey. That way he'll show equality to the ten monks and distract them from the matter of wanting to get laid.

Lin did shave the heads of these ten men bald and gave them thick staffs made from bone and metal to be their weapons that's why he started calling them monks! their rapid-improvements in physical training and mastery when using the staff in the first month then many different weapons later made Lin remember the legendary skills of a very famous temple back in his previous life.

Still that too didn't help in suppressing the growing lust from entirely consuming the thoughts of these ten monks and all Lin could do was separate the ten monks completely from the area of the cave and relocate them to the southern territory around the palace and use them for patrolling the area to secure it and guard the mountain or help him and his father with the work! some of the monks tried to challenge the ex-caveman after the heat got in their head again and he welcomed the challengers and helped them to a quick-beating without showing any mercy and Lin hopped-in afterwards to fix the broken bones and diagnose the severity of the torn muscles. These monks learned that lesson the hard-way : "The handsome man who has the woman with angel-like looks is stronger than all of them "monks" combined at least twice" and Boss whom they thought before is the strongest person ever turned-out to be like some lizard if compared with this man who's smaller in size and shorter than all of them.

When the monks ganged-up on Lin and Lily’s father with their new favorite weapons (the staffs) the smaller man dived into their midst like a demon without hesitation then like a hurricane he made them fly left and right using his bare-hands! these strong weapons only left faint white marks on his skin which quickly disappeared and never broke any of his bones like they did to the animals the monks hunted or to other men from the community when the monks got provoked by any of the weaklings and had to hit them to vent some of the frustrations at the lucky fools.

Unbeknownst to the monks Lily and Lin already foresaw this incident of mutiny from the monks before it happened and upgraded their father's training menu and the man was like a sponge digesting all with no apparent bottom to his potential! his skin started to become like fiberglass with insane resistance to impacts and his bones turned sturdier and gained at least three times their previous density after Lily started to make her father consume concentrated extractions of nutrition which she harvested from a variety of plants and animals. Lin and Lily agreed that their father's current skin is no different than the first generation of skin-suit when providing protection! only his method is natural while the skin-suit is artificial. One is fueled by eating food while the other is fueled by purified energy.

What really matters to Lin is that these monks are on the verge of raping any female they encounter and possibly they might direct their guns towards the butts of the males in this community if this situation continued longer.

When the leader woke-up from his coma he noticed that a couple women were already pregnant plus his own partner the voluptuous-woman not to mention the heavenly beauty which was the main reason that caused him to be beaten-up almost half-to-death! the men and women lived in the cave and took care of the field outside or made clothes. Some of them worked in the workshop under the strict guidance of the three true rulers in this community. Lin and Lily had the most authority while the handsome-devil who’s hugging the best looking woman and kept glaring at Boss all the time with a scary smile came after the two little-ones in rank.

This strange family is living away behind the cave they left Boss and the others to live in! There in that tall mountain the strange family live with the ten idiots who are always carrying strange sticks on their shoulders and would seem cockily looking for a fight with everyone.

'When did these "wimps" get that strong?' Boss thought while wiping the water off his face and shaking the dizzy feeling from his head! after one week of awakening from his coma the previous Boss of the group got provoked by one of the monks and almost got beaten instead of easily winning in a one-on-one fight. Boss only managed to score a tie after trading hits a few times with the monk and the end result of the bout was a double knockout! Boss woke-up after getting a splash of cold water from his pregnant woman who smiled at him in amusement and she (voluptuous-woman) looked down on him and Boss could almost read her mind : 'times have changed, and you... my big idiot, never kept-up with the change. I hope you learned anything from this lesson, because I’m tired of looking after you. We have a small-one of our own coming in the way, don’t you dare make me look bad, and do your job right! idiot.' Boss grunted and followed his woman to their room in silence and no other fights happened between him and the monks afterwards. Thankfully the monks seemed to be worked to the death by the strange family and barely had time to strut-around in the vicinity of the cave.

Lily was the one responsible for keeping order around the cave with her mother especially since the women were all won over by the girl in their bathroom ceremonies!... cough.

If any man dared to try and touch their supremely-beautiful mother in the absence of Lin and their father then the women of the community and Moon plus the rest of the males would make an example of the pervert right there and then! then when the news travel to Lin and their father they'll do more than enough to show the offender hell. Sometimes the two of them father and son will enjoy having fun scaring the brainless-idiot by faking-out taking his woman and partner then giving her to one of the monks instead. That would be traumatizing enough for the one who forgot his place and tried to over-step his place and offend the ruling family.

The pervert thin-man was strangely obedient and never once did her forget his place and committed any crime! the man was satisfied with his partner the old woman and kept pampering her all the time especially after she got pregnant which was less likely to happen at her advanced age. The same behavior could be seen from the teenager male and of course Boss who would like to challenge Sun and Moon for eternity instead of laying eyes on Lin's mother once again.

The other two men -who already has partners of the opposite sex- gave it a shot and learned the hard-way not to have eyes on the beauty and better -for their own sake- love the women waiting for them in bed instead! otherwise they might lose that blessings to one of the "big-dicks" if they stubbornly refused to listen to the little-one. Bald and deadly-scary was the image they formed on their minds whenever they thought of the men which were once a few weaklings in their group and were changed into something completely different in a very short time by the small-one and the handsome-devil.

The only person in the family who won from the addition of this group and expansion of the community without being burdened with any work or tasks is little Lao! he was spending everyday playing or discovering new things and having fun all the time with these people! their pregnant mother is the second person to find this addition of people being a source of entertainment because she liked her new and dumb sister who has a perfect figure. Lin and Lily’s mother always taught the voluptuous-woman everything she learned from her twins in the past when she was dumb and ignorant like her. The voluptuous-woman felt the care and love everyone received from this peaceful family especially the attention she got from this beauty and she gradually learned to live like them and act like them she even tried to talk and speak like them but it was hard and most of the time she didn't know what it meant to make these sounds. But she was happy to get pregnant and learned from her new and beautiful friend and her daughter the small girl what to do to take care of herself in her pregnancy and how to please her man and even-though she was daring before to ride on top unlike any other woman in her group who only took it from above or from behind! She felt embarrassed to do the poses that Lily taught her with that black thing she strapped around her waist and used to enter her.

The thin-man who did the unforgivable act of taking Lin's clothes off turned-out to be someone extraordinary amongst this group! when Lin gathered-up the men and tested their abilities against his father they all lost to the ex-caveman in strength, speed, agility, stamina, and focus. That thin-man was the only person able to win against Lin and Lily’s father in the speed and agility tests then clutched a difficult tie in the focus test and it ended in a draw! then lost badly in the test of strength and his endurance shouldn't be mentioned at all because Lin and Lily’s father had a very good form and a very huge tank of endurance. Still it was the thin-man's raw abilities without undergoing any training to improve himself in any of these aspects. Their father on the other hand has spent almost three years training and finessing his powers overall and if Lin and Lily’s father had met Boss when the twins were just born then the ex-caveman is bound-to lose! and very badly at that. Had that scenario actually happen then their father would’ve watched helplessly while Boss snatched his woman before his eyes.

The following training was mandatory for all the able-members of the new arrivals in this community and was especially focused on the youngest two the little-girl and little-boy! the special training Lin imposed on the thin-man was focused on increasing the pervert’s speed and agility to the absolute limit while raising the man’s focus to a degree surpassing a hawk with the main purpose of creating the best scout possible for this community.

Boss was given strength and endurance training to make him the toughest shield for the community in case they were attacked in the absence of Lin's family or in one of their hunting journeys. After the big man recovered from his injuries he was added to the hunters team by Lin and Lily’s father almost instantly! when they went hunting Boss found himself forced to take almost all of the preys head-on by himself under the amused eyes of the handsome leader who treated Boss’s suffering and struggle like a small payback of revenge for what the big guy did once before.

.........

When autumn arrived Lin really wanted to take the monks away to the south on some sort of "exploration" trip! because the monk’s case was proving to be a really hard one for Lin to deal with. Masturbating didn't help these guys anymore and their "poles" would be erect almost all day which was a sore spot for Lily to take advantage by mentioning it whenever she talked with her big brother and an ugly sight for the boy himself to see daily on a regular basis. But when Lin told his pregnant mother that he's going to leave and take the monks with him the woman just laughed when she heard the reason for such urgency and told her oldest boy that if he dared to leave before his mother gave birth to his next sibling then she wouldn't forgive him. 'let them burn with... that "special" fire some more, it's only going to be a few more days.'

Then in the last day of the first month of autumn. Lin and Lily’s mother gave birth again to a baby-girl under the care of her family and the watch of all the pregnant women in the community to teach them what to do in case it happened to any of them while she herself or Lily were away! holding her youngest girl in her arms the woman named her latest daughter Rose like the flowers she loves to smell each morning which Lin planted for her around her room.

Lao was kind-of jealous of his new little-sister since he felt like his mother's love towards him became less than how it was after this girl arrived but Lily did the job of taking her younger-brother under her arm to show him that he’s still loved after Lin gave her a side-glance.

“Mom, dad, tomorrow... I'll be taking the group of monks south to explore the land and look for other people like I mentioned before. Next winter we will need to gather all of the community in one place to teach them how to speak.”

Lin said after Lily took the women back to the area of the cave. They were no longer needed here after witnessing for themselves the successful birth of his mother.

“Can't we wait? these bald monkeys are just in heat right! it's such a small matter... I don’t know why you’re worrying about it so much Lin. Just give it time, it will all go away after they get used to it.”

Lin's father just sat there and sipped liquor from his glass and spoke slowly while watching his woman breast-feed his youngest daughter for the first time. The ex-caveman’s attitude was totally nonchalant about the monks horniness and careless about their troubles.

“Bffft...”

The mother side-glanced at her husband's face and noticed the fire of lust hidden in his eyes when he looked at her. She gave him a teasing smile after giggling because according to Lin and Lily’s instructions they shouldn't have sex for about forty days after she gave birth.

“Father... if, that "small problem" of finding the monks their future partners still persisted, then gathering the whole community in one place during winter will be like... pouring fuel on fire.”

“But I’ll be worried sick if you leave!”

“No need to worry about my safety mom, since Sun is coming with me and... these ten monks are actually really strong men, their teamwork is good after a few months of training and working together.”

“There’s a lot of dangerous creatures out there just ask hubby, what if one of these animals attacked you?”

“If we meet an animal, then I guess it will only end-up being eaten by the monks and Sun instead.”

“Them and Sun will be shaking from fear if certain animals encountered you, keep on your toes and just run back home if you do, these dangerous guys rarely can be found south but being extra cautious is the best way to approach the unknown. You said that to me once, don’t make me regret letting you out of the nest.”

“Alright father I understand, but don’t you forget, like we agreed before, when you're not in a hunting trip then work with Lily on building some houses in the flat land north of the cave.”

Lin shook his head and smiled after his conversation with his parents went exactly like he wanted then he ruffled Sun's fur while reminding his father of what to do when he's gone.

“Alright! don't fret over the small details now boy, since Lily already knows about the plan, then I'll just follow it to the letter. The past few months we hunted enough to sustain us all for a year to come, these "freezers" you made really helped in keeping the meat fresh for longer durations. Electricity really is wonderful.”

Lin's father said while enjoying the cool breeze of air coming from the air-conditioner and hitting his face then drank a sip of his liquor.

“Lin, you be careful out there. Do you hear me? If you dare get hurt then... mommy will really beat you up, I'm not joking here. I would rather lock-up these horse-sized idiots forever! if it means you not being exposed to danger or put in harm's way.”

When the boy’s mother saw her man being very trusting in his son's capabilities she felt slightly annoyed. Then she warned her eldest child while helping her newborn daughter to the other boob to feed. The beautiful woman was stark-naked in front of her son and despite her strong attitude Lin’s mother was enjoying the comfort of her private and new bathroom in her lovely palace! this bathroom is the size of her entire previous cave and has everything to make the woman both happy and beautiful and gave her a glistening-glow whenever she had a bath in it.

Lin just smiled at the naked threat his mother just gave which meant : 'I kept touching your butt whenever I liked for a month, I can do spanking for another if you’re up for it.' and went to kiss his mother's cheeks and hug her neck. This woman could be really scary sometimes but she genuinely loved her family.

“Mom never told me whether she liked my gift or not!”

While rubbing his cheek with hers Lin asked then he kissed his mother’s forehead.

“Not... too bad, en.”

“I can live with that, right little Rose! you’re such a tiny Rose now all folded-up and such, but I bet you’ll bloom into a fine woman just like mommy someday.”

With a smile full of love and contentment Lin’s mother squeeze-hugged her boy when she heard him talk to his little sister! this is her boy who grew-up to be the cutest and most mature baby ever. She’s so proud to call him her oldest and firstborn because unlike Lily who’s very playful and cunning and manipulative and many more. Lin was never selfish or hard to deal with like his twin-sister. Only if she knew that for the past three months now Lily was sleeping in Lin's room and sharing his bed while fully enjoying making the great-sage do shameless things to her body even-though the whole thing is just pointless in their age. Lily still insisted on doing these activities with Lin and sometimes she even meditated naked while sitting on her brother’s lap chest to chest and all that. Lin only did what he promised to do according to the agreement with his sister : "Lily takes care of Boss in his coma and he does what she wants" and he did satisfy her strange fantasies while losing nothing but time and dignity. Thankfully the "terms of privacy" between the twins transcends this life entirely and extends to the previous life and that’s why Lin felt like doing anything with Lily without ever worrying about another soul knowing.

.......

Next day Lin took the ten bald monks armed with one staff each and draped in bone-armor which has a single horn in the middle of the helmet and rode south mounting Sun's back alone! five of the monks were on each side of the tiger running like guards in a single line while their eyes never stopped scanning the surrounding terrain carefully. After a few months of patrolling around the new home of Lin’s family these monks learned to keep themselves vigilant all the time. Lin meditated on Sun's back during the first few days of this exploratory journey and didn't get awakened by the monks when a wild-boar attacked the group because these guys didn’t feel the need to trouble their young master.

Sun only watched from the side while the arrogant and very stupid boar got smacked and whacked on the body again and again by the staffs of the monks! the hair-less men had enough time to perform some suicidal acts during the fight with the beast. When some of the monks rammed their helmet’s horn which is in the center and top of their heads at the boar’s body to pierce it when the poor animal dashed at the group and tried to trample some of them. These annoying people just gathered around the beast after exhausting it and enjoyed watching it bleed to death because none of them wanted to deliver the finishing blow.
Lin was very happy to find that the endless darkness in his meditation is beginning to clear and be replaced with a grey space! that grey which kept expanding in his meditation looked a lot like disintegration-shockwaves. Even the greyness of their sand-like particles were a lot alike. Now the boy wasn't sure of what to do next and his meditation sessions kept taking longer of his time each day and Lin just spent it watching the endless expanse of grey sand particles wave, swirl, churn, and roil. Lin kept having this feeling deep inside and it was like : "he's very far and is going faster towards these disintegration-shockwaves" personally he already knows very well about the density and insane pressure these shockwaves can do to a planetary-system in a few seconds! say nothing of his miniscule body of flesh.

'Will it be alright if I dived headlong inside these disintegration-shockwaves? right now I'm not a material body! but... what if? this life, doesn't seem to work according to the rules of my previous life, if my guess is correct, then my soul is the one at work during my meditation, Jin Bao said that my aim is the soul, and from there I seek the martial-spirit thing. But, will it really be okay?' Lin thought these thoughts repeatedly in his meditation sessions lately without coming to a reasonable answer because nothing is when it comes to soul and martial-spirit.

Three weeks passed and Lin would exit his meditation feeling like his five senses are improved again and again! but the boy’s surprise wasn’t caused my his keen eye-sight or hearing or any other sense. The other known sense of intuition was the reason Lin felt amazed because in the few incidents when the team of monks were attacked by animals the boy wasn’t forced to exit from his meditation sessions. Indeed his meditation wasn’t interrupted because of the monk’s amazing effort in guarding him. But Lin felt the faint signal in his chest very clearly during the fights between the monks and the animals just like the exact same annoying feeling Lin once felt in his previous life on the day he died. The only difference between the two feelings in Lin’s chest was that these signals were hitting with differing intensity. The one he felt during the monk’s fights were like a pinprick if compared to the feeling of a stabbing-knife Lin felt repeatedly hitting his chest the day he died.

It continued to be like that with a faint pin-prickling pain in his chest whenever a fight happened until the time Lin felt a cold and slow scalpel cut his sternum during his meditation and the boy opened his eyes at once to look around feeling alert and found nothing! Sun was apparently bored because he was lazily walking forward towards the south and the monks around him were watching the surrounding mountainous area while chewing on the meat of their last hunt.

Every step Sun took forward Lin felt the annoying feeling in his chest worsen and alarm-bells rang in his head : "Danger... danger... danger..."

“Easy buddy, quick... hide there to the west. Follow quietly now boys, stealth mode.”

Lin patted Sun’s neck and gave his command to the monks in a very low voice and after hearing the boy’s order these men’s careless-attitude changed into a completely serious one and those who were eating didn’t hesitate to stuff the food in their hands back into the belt-pockets then tiptoed like ninjas after adding the piece of furry leather to the soles of their boots exactly like how they were trained. Sun himself got startled quite a few times before by this "stealth-mode" from the monks and almost swatted a couple of them into meat-patty in his annoyance when it happened! afterwards Lin taught these fearless monks who dared to prank his tiger in their boredom to only face Sun from the front when they're using this technique and to clearly notify the feline of their existence otherwise Sun will bully the offender for sneaking-up on him and Lin wouldn’t intervene to save the person who dug his own grave.

After hiding all traces of themselves and waiting completely still and motionless behind the cover of a few rocks for thirty-minutes the feeling of danger in Lin’s chest still didn't disappear and surprisingly it increased after every passing minute of their wait! but the team of monks weren't feeling any of the threat the boy is sensing and signs of the men losing their patience from the pointless wait started to show on their faces. When some of the monks were about to protest about the useless wait and them hiding there like cowards since they're strong enough already to bully anything other than the handsome-man and all that. The mountain in front of Lin and the monks started to shake and split in half in some part before this building-sized rock started to actually move. And the cover of the rocks which Lin and his tiger plus the team of monks hid behind turned-out to be the only thing preventing them from being discovered then most-likely getting stomped to death by that titanic-creature! the monks shook in fear while forgetting to breath or maybe they were scared to alert the beast of their existence but they all looked at the small-boy in cute armor next to them mounting the tiger with admiration and heart-felt respect.

“Mammoth! since when did these elephants learn to disguise themselves in nature? isn't their thick skin enough defense already? now it grows scales and spikes on its body in this world... with that scythe-like tusk. Long and wide in circumference yet maintaining the softness to be a whip-like trunk and these pillar-like legs covered in spikes it is like a machine of destruction not a living organism. I really should be thanking my fortune that these impatient-monks didn't make a scene before this mammoth moved.” Lin had that thought while watching the over forty-meters tall prehistoric-elephant which had colors similar to the rock-walls around its body wake-up from sleep and take a stroll around the area. This mammoth crushed stones underneath its weight effortlessly and its trunk shattered rocks its size whenever it gave any spot a casual hit when it passed-by and from Lin’s perspective he knew this beast was just being playful.

When the monks saw these sights they knew that their weapons the strong and mighty and heavy "staffs" the best they can do to this gargantuan-fellow is to tickle it! the team of monks nodded again and again when they came to this conclusion and remembered how idiotic they were just earlier because they were about to throw their lives away if it wasn't for the wise decision of their young-leader. The team of monks all swore inwardly to themselves in that moment to follow Lin’s orders from now on even if they didn't know why their young-leader told them to do it because they all rather feel bored and alive than die feeling excited. These men want to have sex and their young-leader explained to them thorough pictures before the journey that he's taking them to look for their own women

“Let's retreat buddy, we shouldn't waste time on this big guy. Women for the monks is our first priority.”

Seeing that the tiger underneath him is shaking with excitement and very eager for an opportunity to challenge this big mammoth Lin had to do his best to calm this beast-companion of his and very faintly whispered his words to remind Sun of their main objective. Then the boy made the hand signs for retreat to the monks who let out a stifled-breath when they saw the new commands from their young-leader because these men really didn't want to face that big monster at all to be honest.

After that incident with the mammoth these monks finally relinquished their arrogance and pride which they had accumulated after their power and strength kept increasing with Lin’s training but it was no more! these men all kept their silence when they took the long way around almost completely circling the territory of that large monster to avoid a direct confrontation with the mammoth. Despite these monk’s morale being clearly low after what happened with the mammoth once Lin commanded to make camp or prepare their next meal and patrol the area or for the night-watch to start taking shifts. These men would race each other to please their young-leader who saved their lives today by following his commands without delay.

The boy always made the duty of the night-watch in pairs with Lin and Sun being a team responsible for a shift and the rules were very strict and enticing when it comes to night-watch. Those of the monks who report their partner for sleeping in duty to Lin will get their next day's meal personally prepared by Lin and they can take the day off from the harsh training which the monks need to do every day first thing in the morning! while the partner who committed the grave sin of sleeping while on duty will do double the training-menu then spend the rest of the day on an empty stomach. If (said-person) wanted to eat then he need to hunt his own food after finishing his training and only when the team is camping. Most of the monks took these rules to be a game and wanted their partners to sleep on duty so that they'll earn the one-day vacation while eating the delicious food that Lin makes which is really tasty.

Four days after their encounter with the mammoth something unexpected happened and the monks who should be incapable of hearing from such a long distance like someone like Lin for example which had his senses sharpened almost to super-natural degrees with meditation! heard by the whole team of monks which was amazing sight because Lin suspected that the animal underneath him didn’t hear but all of the humans here did. The boy couldn’t stop himself from laughing when he saw the ears of these monks twitch like dogs picking the sound of prey on the woods then stand-up like antennas while their heads -in unison- turned towards the same direction where the sound came from just earlier. The sound was the moans of a woman.

'Wait, there's more than one moaning sound! jackpot.' Lin thought when he picked the different voice with his keen and perceptive sense of hearing.

“Attention.”

Lin saw some of the monks drop their staffs to the ground while the raising tents on the groin-area of these men struggled to become larger against the bone-armor! the boy shouted to wake-up these idiots who forgot their training and started to revert-back to their wild-side when he saw the signs of bloodshot-eyes and rapid-breathing beginning to show on these men.

“Uh!... Oou'maa'hnn.”

The most intelligent person of the monks was startled-awake from his daze and pointed towards the direction where the voice is coming and tried to explain to Lin the reason his team-mates forgot their training while scratching his head.

“Heh... I know. Pillar-formation and keep it tight, let's go boys.”

Lin was already aware that this one monk in particular was starting to understand his words partially and he nodded then gave his commands while pointing towards their next destination which is the same mountain these men wanted to ascend very desperately right now then gestured for the monks to start walking orderly when he saw them complete the double-profile formation in a couple seconds! these monks were really feeling ecstatic when they saw their young-leader's care for their needs and the ten men tightened their grip on the staffs in their hands and walked in two lines and very closely next to Sun who towered over four meters high in the middle carrying Lin who sat comfortably on its neck. The team of monks started to ascend the rough mountain-side like monkeys while Lin only held on to Sun's neck while he jumped agilely from place to place.

From the time he started to make the palace with his father Lin didn't forget to train Sun to adapt on living and moving in different environments. Amongst the routines the tiger had to pass was climbing rocky-walls and cliffs all the way up to the edges! first Sun was struggling then he learned to use his long tail for balance and his strong and sharp claws for stability on narrow or steep locations. Then climbing mountains became a joyful training-schedule for the tiger after his weaker hind-limbs started to develop appropriate muscles and that in-return added another layer and boost to Sun’s stamina plus an all-over increase to the statistic numbers especially top-speed.

Finally Lin and the monks reached the summit of that mountain but the sound of the women’s moans was long-gone ever since the boy and his team of armed-monks arrived near the foot of the mountain! the summit was a stretch of rocky-terrain which is mostly flat and empty in front of the team of mountain-ascenders and the single difference in this scenery is the stone-wall at the far end. That stone-wall looked to be completely made by nature itself and was connecting both sides from left to right and standing on-top of that natural stone-wall was a single man.

The man was really tall even taller than Boss the husband of voluptuous-woman! This strange and tall man was covering his body in lots of pieces of leather decorated with many tiny bones and bone fragments. While in his hand he was holding a long-bone and waving it threateningly in the air but mostly he was raising his arm up to make sure to show these intruders the human skull on top of the long-bone. His face covered in what seems to be some coal or very dark mud to give himself some sort of an air of intimidation. But Lin raised an eyebrow when he heard the tall-guy make moaning sounds instead of some growls or howls.

The team of monks were idiotic and believed the moaning sounds the man kept making while he waved the bone-staff decorated on-top with a skull in his hand! the boy didn't say anything to the team of monks and just waited feeling amused to see what kind of reaction these men will take. Lin saw the disguised fear in the eyes of the tall man and in his body language clearly and that fear was especially clear when the tall man looked at Sun and himself.

'He's clearly trying to fool you, you idiots, the moaning sound is completely different and the width of this mountain-summit is smaller than it should be.' Lin thought while imagining the actual women hiding behind that stone-wall but he was satisfied with this clown's trick at least because the tall man did indeed give the boy a comical sight to behold and quite the show of primitive-hoodwinking technique.

After looking around the place then taking another look closely this time in desperation and seeing nothing else but some fresh and dry excrements which are clearly this jumping-clown's own making! the team of monks sighed and bent over to get some small-sized rocks and let-loose of all their bent-up frustrations on this mother fucker who dared give their team false hope by throwing these rocks at the tall-man like bullets from the barrel of a hand-gun.

“Whoosh!... whoosh... tak... tak...”

“Ah'hh!... omph... ua'ahh...”

“Whoosh... clatter... bang...”

“That's enough! assemble... retreat.”

Lin smiled at the sight of the clown getting served a few bruises and some head-bumps which instantly swelled-up then stopped the monks after they sent two waves of rocks at the tall man! the boy just watched the team of monks who started to follow him and descend the mountain with pouted lips while ignoring the sight of someone trying to sneakily pull the knocked-out clown and Lin patted Sun’s neck to descend faster. Then he  made sure to take the team of monks further south and away from the clown’s mountain and when they were about six kilometers the boy ordered these men to make camp. While he watched these monks hit the ground with their staffs in frustration or kick pebbles in their way when they set the camp Lin didn't say anything and just waited until it got dark in this depressing atmosphere.

Once the sky became completely dark he gave these men order to watch the camp vigilantly when he’s away then Lin left the camp alone riding Sun and this time the boy didn't climb the clown’s mountain from the same location and circled around the mountain to look for another path or human tracks and trails. After an hour of searching Lin found the lead he wanted and returned to the camp. A quick replica of the monks gathered and sitting around the campfire was made from piled stones before the boy took the team of monks now in stealth-mode back towards the mountain and followed the pathway which he found earlier all the way up then the true numbers of the clown's community turned-out to be completely opposite to what Lin had expected. In this new community there’s only two adult males! six kids in total consisting of five young-girls and one young-boy and all of them are older than Lin but no older than eight years old. There’s two teenage-girls looking to be about sixteen years old or so and eleven mature women.

When the team of monks in stealth-mode saw the sight of not one but two clowns! sleeping with not one but lots of women in their arms while they themselves did that thing called "masturbating" which feels good in the beginning then always turns into a feeling of guilt or frustration when it’s all out of their system and splashing in the air. The men’s eyes were ignited in naked wrath when they watched all that exposed skin of the sleeping women. Yes these females were dirty unlike the other women back in the community of the cave but these monks already know the solution to that problem. Bath! some scrubs here and there and these sleeping women will sparkle clean in no time. Still that fucking clown tricked them earlier which means this team of monks has a bone to pick here. Honestly both clowns look very alike and if it wasn’t for the bruises and swelling on the man’s head and face then the team of monks would’ve gave the two men the same dose of payback.

But again! if it wasn't for the young-leader's smartness and very correct decisions then these monks would've missed on this opportunity right here. Unacceptable. Intolerable. Unbearable. The fire of rage burned hotter in the chests of the ten men and they looked at the young-leader with pleading eyes which almost screamed the words : 'Please let us tear these two from limb to limb.'

“Sigh, go.”

Lin knew that if he refused to let the team of monks beat-up these two men then these negative feelings wouldn't be released at all! nodding once he told them to go do what they want but he planned to stop his men from killing these two clowns or harming them severely by crippling.

The monks smiled demonically and spread out in a fanning-formation then once they surrounded the sleeping community they stood still and waited to see if someone noticed them.
“Clap... clap... wakey-wakey...”

Lin sitting on Sun's crouching body clapped twice and called for the sleeping people to get up. Their current location is in a small cave belonging to the clown’s community and the team of monks had the entrance blocked and behind the ten men was Sun crouching at the door.

“Eu'aa'ahh... gu'ah'hh... ou'oo'hh...”

The injured clown struggled to push-off the women which were drowning him in bed while the other clown was feeling scared because despite his larger physique if compared with the biggest-sized member of the team of monks he’s still outnumbered five to one. The women didn't seem to be very intimidated by the existence of monks in their cave because they’re used to open their legs to the winner and eat the leftovers after their men finish their meals anyway.

'Deal with your own shit assholes.' Lin almost felt like he heard some woman have this thought when she looked at one of the clowns with a slight smirk on her mouth.

“Graaaaah... eu'aa'ahh... bang... ughhhh... bang... arghhh... klang... omfffghhh...”

The clown succumbed to the pressure and tried to attack the nearby monk and escape from this encirclement somehow! sadly he tried to attack the most promising monk of the team who’s the current holder of the best records in Lin's training-menu. The bone-staff in the hand of the clown was disarmed in a single precise strike which landed exactly on the wrist-joint then from the following moment onward it was a simple yet very painful beat-down from the monk who smiled wider after each hit he gave the screaming clown. The man really took pleasure in sending the tall man flying with the staff which Lin created for him specially to be the monk’s reward after getting the best results in the training. It has the monk’s own image at the top-end of the staff! the bald head and a very life-like wide smile and all the small details. He loved this funny gift and kept hitting the small bald head on the staff with his own forehead for a day while snickering then the man stopped doing that dangerous habit from the next day onwards because the area on his forehead swelled badly from the repetitive hits and the monk kept having this strong headache for a week! after wiping the floor with the tall clown for a while the monk stopped when he saw the frown on the young-leader’s forehead then the man smiled inside at his own cleverness when he saw Lin nod at him right after he stopped.

While the other monks took turns beating up the two clowns to release some steam they all took the first monk to be their role-model and stopped kicking or punching after a while because after all their team is more interested in the women! their male organs were raging for a go at these women and they couldn't wait to wash these skins clean. These monks couldn’t wait to ride these females in the positions which Lin taught them but first there’s something which needs to be done and during this previous month all the monks in the team did what Lin told them to do. Every time the team hunted an animal they'll keep the leather belt after cleaning it or save on the meat of every meal to gift it to their future woman instead to earn her favor.

Now these men were all prepared to start wooing these women just like how their young-leader instructed but most likely these monks were even prepared to rape these women if they dared to refuse their gifts or refused to comply with their physiological needs! in the end it all went according to what Lin taught these men with his drawings. These poor women weren't used to eating much until they’re full or getting enough warmth in the cold. Most of their babies would die of hunger and cold or lack of nutrition because they themselves the mothers would run-out of breast-milk in their extreme hunger. These two clowns were lazy by nature and hunted only when they were hungry and dumped the leftovers amidst these women to watch them fight for morsels to amuse the two of them then later maybe they'll do the winners of the group of females. The few kids which are still alive are the strongest babies of who knows how many were born or maybe just lucky to be born in the perfect conditions to survive. If these females weren’t good scavengers and foragers for food then even these kids would be dead by now.

One by one Lin made the monks try to gain the favor of the women starting with "Bald-Staff" the strongest monk of the team and the eyes of the crowd of women glowed in interest and greed at the sight of so much meat and fur-belts and they all tried to cling onto the leg of Bald-Staff! the strong man was feeling like this is just a dream because after being lonely for months now here he’s standing in front of more than a dozen kneeling-women of different age or looks and all of them are wishing to be his. After turning to take a look back at his young-leader’s face and seeing the boy snickering-laugh Bald-Staff felt proud to follow this brat in this journey and made a decision to himself to obey Lin until he dies and to protect the loved-ones of the boy until his last breath. Finally Bald-Staff choose one of the teenager-girls and gave her his gifts then took her hand and stood outside the cave next to Lin with a proud look on his face while the strong man kept gently patting the teenager-girl's head like she’s some kind of a new pet which the monk just found. He didn't mind that the teenager-girl was eating the food like some ravenous-wolf and watched his fellow monks play rock-paper-scissor to decide the order of who gets to choose after him.

“Bald-Staff, here... give this food to these kids. Just... don't let them fight each other over food.”

Unlike the grown-ups and teenager-girls begging for food or the things that makes them warm in the cold if they covered their bodies with it! these kids had their attention grabbed by the only one around their age in these foreigners who bullied their fathers earlier and that lone interest would be Lin. The boy looked younger than the youngest of them yet these scary looking and very strong men seemed to listen to him! when these kids saw the scary bald man who just wiped the floor with their father come towards them after the small and cute looking boy made some sound with his mouth and pointed at them they were afraid if that boy sitting on top of that scary animal wanted the baldy to beat them too.

“Clatter... clank...”
The bald man opened a leather bundle filled with meat and bread which these kids didn't know what it was then slammed the butt of his staff into the stone floor when he saw the oldest girl starting to push the smaller kids around her then glared at her threateningly. The bald man while still holding hands with his prized teenager-girl used the staff to separate the food into six portions then push each portion towards one of the six kids and did nothing more afterwards but watch them eat. After finding out that the baldy has no intention of beating them up the kids ate their food and didn't dare fight because there’s enough for everyone and it was the best food they ever tasted anyway.

After the monks selected their partners there were three left remaining and these were the oldest trio of the women and despite how sad they looked in the eyes of Lin! he decided to leave them for the clowns to share amongst themselves but he’s taking the kids anyway. Whether they decided to follow him and the team of smiling monks back to the small community or not Lin just doesn’t care and wouldn't mind the addition of these five on one condition which is they don’t cause trouble for him.

“Go find water and clean them up, Bald-Staff... you stay with me until they finish then you can go.”

Lin smiled at the excited monks and pitied these females for what's coming for them! he once and again told the monks to be gentle with women and go slow-motion and not to push deep. But who's listening? deaf-ears baby! these guys will aim for the area behind enemy-lines for sure and the deeper the better. It didn't take long for the diligent monks to clean-up their partners and make these women wear the new clothes which they themselves made for their future partners from the leather-belts of the animals they hunted! but when the team of grinning monks returned to Lin's side they found the impatient Bald-Staff glaring at them for taking so much time until it was almost morning to clean-up some women.

When Bald-Staff received the nod from Lin he carried his precious girl and future partner then ran for the water-source to wash her himself for the first time. Lin just watched-over the small kids who slept peacefully after finally having a proper meal. The two clowns woke-up and curled-up to the side of the cave with fear all-over their faces whenever they looked at the nine monks or Lin. The three old women who seemed to be in their late forties sat next to the clowns with sneering looks while they enjoyed the food Lin made Bald-Staff give them. But the boy noticed joy in the eyes of the three women when they weren't chosen by the monks then he smirked when he saw the eyes of the trio travel between the groin areas of the monks then snicker whenever they saw the young and naive women feeling happy by the food and cloth they have.

“Let's go, you can sleep back in the camp.”

Bald-Staff didn't delay the team of monks and quickly returned after thirty-minutes with his sleeping-beauty carried in his arms and Lin smiled when he saw how this strong man was treating his lady the way she should treat something fragile. Then pointed at the six dirty and sleeping kids for the monks to bring them along.
Just like Lin expected the three old women followed after him and the team of exited monks and the clowns dragged their aching and bruised bodies with some difficulty and went after them too! the strong monks carried their women and grinned endlessly because they knew that once they returned to camp they can do the deed. But Lin was thinking ahead about their return journey instead. Winter is one month away and their journey back which wouldn’t be easy especially after the additional number of hungry mouths to feed in that month. Not to mention that this journey will become slower with all of these people tagging along. During the one week which he planned to leave the monks have their fun with their new partners Lin need to make a wheel-cart for Sun to pull.

The food problem however can only be solved by hunting while they travel back north. During their journey here there was very little greenery and most of what Lin remembers seeing of the wild-life when he wasn’t meditating can't be sufficient for this group of more than thirty people not to mention Sun himself with his big appetite! once the group reached camp-site the monks were fast in spreading their leather beds from the backpacks then spread them legs and it took one single thrust from each monk to reach all the way to home-base. The kids were long used to the act of grown-ups having sex and found it to be something uninteresting but they were very interested in what kind of thing Lin and his large monster are doing. The boy made the animal use its claws to cut trees and worked on the creating this large-sized wheel-cart while the monks were enjoying the moaning music and even doing the same thing those lucky bastards from their community once did before! the team of monks were competing with each other on who lasts longer and who makes his woman moan the loudest.

These ten strong men didn't train once during that whole week and only went to hunt in groups of five while the rest. Well... rested.

Lin started to make the kids help him and those who forgot their place and tried to bully him by pushing him or attempt to take some piece from his cute-armor! well... Sun's fangs and open-jaw would be enough to make these stupid girls shit their new clothes or piss themselves from fear.

'Thankfully, Lily isn't here, or she would've turned beast-mode on them bitches while yelling : "kneel and lick my toes mortals, nobody... touches my Lin." or something like that.' Lin thought when he saw the girl cry after Sun gave her a scare of her life when she tried to pull Lin’s hair.

Lin honestly didn't mind the rough actions and interactions from these kids and even laughed at how these girls looked so silly when Sun enjoyed scaring them because the tiger really did feel pleasure doing that! after all this tiger was even younger than Lin himself and despite how obedient Sun is always to all of Lin’s commands this tiger very much liked to prank others and was very playful by nature. Just seeing the tiger twirling Lin between his paws skillfully whenever Sun is feeling bored is all anyone would need to understand just how much this big feline enjoys attention.

“Assemble, women and kids on the cart. Men aren't allowed... let's go, let's go, let's go, the clock is ticking people! only three weeks left until winter officially starts.”

After the monks spent -what would probably be- the best week of lives Lin arrived early in the morning to the camp-site riding Sun's back and the tiger was dragging behind him a huge wooden-cart which was strapped to the waist-line of the animal while the six kids were already sitting on the cart and enjoying the ride! Bald-Staff was the first of the monks to kiss the cheek of his sweet girl after hearing Lin’s command then helped his woman to comfortably sit on the cart with the kids. The other monks did the same when they saw what their leader did and their women giggled at this romantic action of their new partners which are not only strong but also kind and caring. When the two clowns tried to jump aboard the cart with the women and children they were rudely dragged by the frowning monks. Hanging their heads down these two clowns surrendered then followed after the two lines of monks who ran on both sides next to the cart to protect the people on it.

Running from daylight until it’s dark then hugging their women to sleep became the true meaning of being in "heaven" to these monks! since their entourage is heading straight back home and not wasting any more time doing morning trainings or unnecessary hunting trips it only took two days for the group to reach the territory where the sneaky-mammoth hid before. And again Lin felt alarm-bells ring inside his mind and the same painful feeling in his chest when he got near this area. Giving the signs to maintain silence to the team of monks who did their job and made the people of the group quiet-down then the boy retreated with the group and circled-around the mammoth’s territory like they did before on their way south.

First thing Lin did after passing the mammoth’s territory was crossing a bit of distance north before hiding these women and children in an isolated location behind a few hills then he released Sun from the cart straps! their food supply is only going to last this group three more days and the most strange thing is the scarcity of animals which could hardly be found in their path and winter is approaching fast. Now the only thing that Lin can think of is taking-out that mammoth which is enough to supply the group’s needs of food until they reach the safety of the community back north.

“Bald-Staff, you're in charge while I'm away, don't let them wander around freely because it's not safe. Whomever makes loud noise... just knock him out for me. That big monster, has big and sensitive ears, despite us being far away, he can still hear you, and if he did... then he’ll come here to stomp you all. Understood?”

“En. un'hoo'ud.”

“Good, I'm counting on you then, don't let me down now.”

That Bald-Staff was very good at understanding the combination of hand signs and slow words from Lin! and if the boy coupled these two methods with facial expressions when he spoke then the full meaning of every sentence would be understood by Bald-Staff not to mention that the strongest monk has already started to work on his speaking technique on his own.

Lin gave Bald-Staff a fist-bump then dragged the most disobedient one amongst the team of monks with him and went back south while leaving Bald-Staff watch-over the group who stood there like an immortal-guardian with his beautiful girl who kept hugging the strong and muscular arm of her man! after ascending an elevated spot with Sun and the monk who wouldn’t stop grumbling and muttering nonsensical things Lin just spent some time watching the location which he felt that the mammoth is hiding in and waited.

Once the mammoth’s movements got noticed by the monk accompanying Lin the man’s memories of the time where they almost delivered themselves to this gigantic beast resurfaced in his mind! the man who was in a hurry for another taste of pleasure from his woman and wanting to hug his partner to sleep right now found his cluster of sexual-emotions getting instantly replaced with fear and wild ideas of how this young-leader is angry at him and finally had enough of the monk’s shitty attitude and right now Lin is planning to feed him to that mammoth. That’s why the boy only took him alone and dragged the monk back to this dangerous place.

'Why else would he exclude me from the whole group?' The lonely monk kept having this thought while anxiously watching the mammoth from a great distance.

“Sit-down, now! are you looking for a quick death? don’t move a muscle unless I say so.”

When Lin noticed the stupid fella becoming pale in the face and was even starting to stand-up and seemed to be about to make a run for it! the boy commanded the monk with an angry tune but his voice was just a whisper. If that mammoth noticed this monk then both of them might get chased by the beast but Lin can ride Sun and escape while this stupid monk will have to use his feet because Sun wouldn't allow this one in particular of all monks to get on his back. This tiger is proud and would only allow a member of Lin's family to get on its back while all others can just forget about it. But the reason this monk in-particular is all the way back if there’s an imaginary line of people who can and can-not sit on Sun’s back. Is because that monk startled the male tiger many times before with his deathly and very silent steps whenever this monk was training his stealth-mode.

Lin even called the monk Ghost because the man really was extremely and naturally skillful while being discreet and his moves has such fluidity and strange charm.

Ghost just froze when he heard Lin's command and went back to sit-down with a frown on his face.

“Sun... this is your chance buddy, I need you to go provoke this big fellow, remember! keep your distance and test his speed first, but don't you ever let this big elephant come anywhere near you. You heard me buddy, keep your distance and stay away from it all the time. Watch out because it might hurl stones or rocks at you, one hit with his tusks or trunk, is all it will take for you to be out from this game. Pull this mammoth away from its lair, buddy head south and buy me all the time in the world if possible. Don't lead this guy north no matter what, let such a thing near the others back there and it will be over for them, and be careful, always careful alright! now go nuts.”

Lin stood next the crouching tiger's head and started to tell Sun what to do in whispers.

“Mrrrrr...”

Sun rubbed his head on Lin’s chest and gave his human friend a hug with his paw to thank this boy for letting the tiger do what he wanted to do days ago and go challenge this mammoth! Sun was bored with the way things were for days and weeks now and finally he can go test himself against that big-one and let loose freely without having to take care of some sneaky baldies or their female partners and some snotty-nosed brats all the time.

“Roar... growl...”

After descending the elevated spot where Lin and Ghost were hiding Sun ran towards the mammoth’s lair while announcing himself and threatening the big beast with his scary and loud roar.

“Ah!...”

Finally the monk Ghost knew that he wasn't going to be offered in some kind of sacrifice to this insanely-huge monster because he was disobedient and willful earlier! the monk felt ashamed when he looked at Lin who just ignored the stupid monk and paid attention towards the lair of the large and strange mammoth instead. This creature is covered in scales like some sort of a snake or reptile and has spikes jutting-out from its legs like an alligator while its sharp-looking tusks were a lot like scythes and the thick and long trunk caused damage wherever it went.

“Trumpet... boom... dong... dong...”

After the deafening sound of the mammoth blowing its trunk the first thing that appeared coming out from the lair was its tusks hitting the mountain-wall then the elephant ran-out from the lair towards Sun while shaking the ground with every step it took! large-sized stones and rocks fell on its body from the wall it just slammed but the mammoth didn't seem to mind or feel the weight of a few ton hitting its skin and treated these solid objects like nothing harmful at all. Dashing towards Sun in a sprinting-stampede the mammoth raised its trunk up and prepared to slam all that weight down like a heavenly-axe on this small idiot which has the guts to challenge the ruler of this land in its territory no less.

“Let's go... carry me on your shoulders- hey! Ghost... are you expecting me, to run all the way to our destination? do you know how long that would even take? don’t waste any more time or I’ll really fuck your days, now carry me on your shoulders and make sure I never fall.”

Lin just started to speak and found Ghost already running! calling for the monk who dashed towards the location where he just pointed with his finger without taking him along made Lin quite nervous when he had to raise his voice while being nearby this animal who’s very sensitive to sound. The man understood Lin's signs and slapped his own forehead while making a helpless face because he tend to forget that his young-leader is still a kid. With an apologetic smile Ghost nodded to show that he understands what to do then carried Lin on his shoulder and ran towards wherever that is which the boy is pointing for him to go. While Lin watched Sun draw the mammoth away from its lair he made Ghost move closer to check first if there's any other family-members of this big mammoth left inside the lair. And it seems like there's thing inside the lair beside some leftover-bones of the victims of this mammoth.

'A carnivorous mammoth! well... that’s a first for me.' Lin thought when he found all these bones filling the floor of the mammoth’s lair having traces of being chewed-on by big teeth befitting the size of that wondrous-elephant.

The entrance of the lair seems to be made by the mammoth itself because it was wide and spacious at the entrance and getting narrower if you go deep inside the lair. The mammoth’s traces were less in the deep area of that lair which has a long crack between the two mountain walls at the end of the lair’s space. This crack which led to an exit connecting the lair’s space with the other side of the mountain.

“Ghost, take me up, stop only when there’s no higher stone to climb.”

Lin ordered and the monk Ghost carried Lin all the way to the top of the mountain which has the mammoth’s lair for the boy to take a look from above and the agile man was quick on his movement and was all the way up on the summit in fifteen-minutes.

The sound of the angry mammoth trumpeting and the noise of the destruction it caused never stopped reaching the two of them while the monk steadily climbed-up with Lin which kept regretting having these ten men shave their heads bald! the smooth head was very hard to hang-on to especially when Ghost started to sweat. Whenever the boy took a look down from this great height while this courageous-man jumped from one stone to another like a fearless-panther like it was nothing. Lin would feel himself reflexively using his thighs to squeeze at Ghost's neck out of fear of them both accidentally falling if the protruding rock which the monk is hanging from broke or his fingers slipped the catch or something. After reaching the summit Lin almost took a kneel to kiss the solid ground underneath his feet because the great-sage had it in his nature and never liked to leave anything to probabilities. If Ghost slipped just once then Lin would've fallen from such a massive height with the monk and his chances of surviving the fall would be miniscule and reaching almost nothing.

Taking a while to calm himself first before looking downwards at the interior of the lair from a height of more than two kilometers Lin decided to use the same method of his prehistoric ancestors to kill that mammoth! there is a few perfect-sized stones and rocks on the narrow summit of this short-mountain. Giving these stones and rocks a pointy-edge and a wide-base could be easily taught to the team of monks. If these men accurately let these rocks and stones drop in time to fall on the large mammoth’s body from this height. Then it will certainly penetrate the thick-skin and scales to hurt the elephant and if many of these stones hit home then the mammoth will end-up at least heavily injured. But... if they missed their targets then that mammoth might topple the whole area with after a number of angry slams and hits with its tusks and trunk on the sides of its lair.

Since Lin needs to be up on the mountain to give his men the signal on when to drop the stones on the mammoth then the boy is going to be endangered by the mammoth's wrath if the monks missed! or Lin can just leave the monks and their partners forge-ahead towards the cave while fighting hunger and cold as well as fatigue. If their group got attacked while not being in their optimal-state by some other formidable animal like that mammoth for example then Sun won't hesitate to take Lin away and escape on his own and Lin knows all about it. At best in that said-scenario some of the monks will succeed in escaping with a few of their partners and the slow amongst the group will just perish right there and then.

After formulating a solid plan with the least probabilities of failure considering their circumstances Lin took a final look towards the south where there's a flat area of land and over there Sun danced circles around the larger mammoth! the tiger did just Lin asked and kept his distance all the time from the elephant while he worked on dragging the big animal further away from its lair.

“My plan for tomorrow will rely on you again buddy.”

Lin smiled at his smart companion who evaded left and right while demonstrating what the boy taught him by running in a zigzagging pattern then alternating between circling the elephant to the left then to the right to force the dashing stampede of the mammoth to a halt and prevent the bigger animal from gaining ground on the tiger while confusing it to dizziness! unlike Sun who can reach his top speed while taking sharp-turns on any kind of harsh angles or difficult terrain. The mammoth would need to slow-down first then turn before dashing again after Sun otherwise the mammoth would need to destroy whatever that’s in its path. More than once the smart tiger kept taking chance of the mammoth when it stopped before aiming at the right hind-limb of the big elephant with its sharp claws and Sun succeeded in his careful attacks. The male tiger left a few long wounds on the mammoth’s tough scales but the dangerous looking spikes jutting-out from the knees of the mammoth made Sun very cautious and never greedy for merit while the swift swings of the elephant’s trunk always threatened to catch the tiger after each successful swing he made.

Like Lin said one hit from this big-guy is enough to turn him into mush! Sun would scratch then quickly widen the distance before the tusks of the mammoth could reach him. Still Sun managed to accumulate quite a bit of damage on the mammoth's right hind-limb after two hours of being chased in this dangerous and deadly game of tag. The big guy's speed dropped apparently and its turning-speed became much slower that it almost halved which made it difficult to attack the mammoth who mostly stood its ground and glared at Sun.

Sun apparently provoked the savagery of this mammoth after this prolonged game of tag and it seems like this elephant is adamant on killing and crushing this bug (Sun) with its legs for daring to challenge and hurt it.

“Whistle...”

“Growl... roar...”

When Sun heard the signal for retreat he stopped running and turned to face this big and angry yet very stupid guy! scratching the ground below him with his paw triumphantly and marking the area to be his domain and territory by sprinkling some piss then roaring to the sky while letting loose of his air of dominance in a show of intimidation at the exhausted and slightly-wounded mammoth who couldn't even touch him once during the whole chase. After letting-out a final snort of contempt Sun gave the mammoth who tried to dash at him again a disdainful-gaze then sprinted away at his top-speed. Letting the mammoth eat his dust Sun quickly disappeared between the mountains and took a large circle around Lin's hideout to make sure the enemy isn't following him before meeting-up with Lin.

“Buddy I saw you... shuffling your paws around this bulldozer-elephant must’ve been scary and exciting huh! you were like "Ali" in his glorious days. Hehe... good job, very good job. Tell me, did you do the "ninja" hit and run tactic on it? or did you use the sting like a bee float like butterfly method? because I saw you getting close despite how I said it’s dangerous to do so.”

While Lin checked every inch of Sun's body for any kind of injury he asked Sun who kept watching the mammoth furiously demolishing an area on the opposite direction of where they stood! Sun used that place to be a cover to sneak-out from the mammoth's sight before escaping and all this fury from the elephant must be caused by some kind of injury on its body for sure. Thankfully they left the group in a secluded place north and far away from this angry mammoth.

Sun scratched the ground once to tell Lin that ninja-operation was a success.

“Hehe... you sneaky-kitten did the right thing, sticking very closely to that one will always end-up with you facing some unexpected complication, that’s why we keep our distance in the first place. But if you hit then make sure you’re never going to be hit in return, let's go back we need to rest for the night. Tomorrow you'll do the same again early at dawn, then we'll finish that beast at dusk, when it's extremely tired and exhausted of energy, you too Ghost. You did a good job in not letting me fall to death.”

Lin climbed up and took his seat on Sun's back and patted his tiger’s head and ran his fingers through its thick fur and just enjoyed the feeling of finding something to hold on to while they retreated back to the temporary base! Ghost knew he did good when he saw Lin smile and give him a thumbs-up gesture.

“Ah'hh'hnn... ha'aa'ah... mmm'mnh... oo'uh'hh... een'nggh'hh...”

But the exaggerated and overly-loud sounds of women moaning could be heard coming from a kilometer away before Lin reached this temporary location of their hideout!

“Are you fucking kidding me! Bald-Staff... get your ass here right now. Attention! pants-up idiots, such debauchery cannot be left unpunished.”

Lin got up and stood on Sun's head like a mighty general shouting at his useless soldiers after catching them slacking on their responsibilities! then he rolled his eyes on this team of dumb monks whom he busted red-handed. The idiots unplugged their massive dicks from the vaginas of their women in apparent dissatisfaction and stood in attention with their long-cocks still standing at full erection.

“Gather outside... you too clowns, since you joined this obscene party, then you're in for the same punishment too. Move! Bald-Staff, squats begin.”

Lin commanded the ashamed monks under the giggling laughter of the females who were inwardly sighing in relief because the long things of their men were really burdensome and straining to take it all inside! the whole night was spent teaching the monks and the poor two clowns who kept regretting doing the deed with the older women in the first place. Now their arms and legs are screaming from the pain whenever they squatted or attempted to do the hand-stand thing. The push-up thing was easy in the beginning but the clowns wished if this little-one who’s the most scary kid they ever met in their life would just let them leave! but their whole body was in pain and lifting a finger was never that hard or at least that’s how the clowns saw it. Raising stones over-head and running in place made the clowns feel like puking and the high-knees and high-kicks was the finishing blow to the clowns who fell after exhaustion knocked the two of them out.

Only ghost monk was enjoying his woman in peace and making sure every thrust of his would draw-out her most pleasant and loud moans! the luckiest monk who escaped punishment was smart enough to follow the rules and hide from the eyes of others when he wants to have sex but the sound travelled to all the members of his team during their punishment. The punished-monks kept gritting their teeth when they heard the moaning sound in silence while formulating plans to beat their annoying friend who dared tease them at such a time. Bald-Staff was taking the worst punishment of them all because he had to do everything with extra weights-on.

Lin only released these monks after they all were sprawled on the ground like tired and exhausted dogs! the sight of these grown-ups receiving such a harsh disciplining at the hands of a kid and the monks going so far to beat-up the two clowns when they tried to escape or protest against this treatment which Lin forced on them made the other kids and women who watched feel both surprised yet delighted and somewhat excited.

'When can I do something like that?' the audience mostly were all thinking such thought.

These men or "monks" like the kid calls them seemed to obediently accept any and all of the boy’s orders! even the fiercest member of the team of monks "Bald-Staff" is already doing his best to follow whatever that’s asked of him no-matter how difficult it’s without showing a single frown on his face.

The thing that the audience didn’t know about Bald-Staff who’s letting himself be overcome with penitence while enduring the punishment is because the man himself knew that he surrendered to temptation and disobeyed a direct-order from this young-leader! after the boy went through all the trouble of finding him and his team-mates their partners Bald-Staff betrayed this kind of person’s trust. That was a different feeling of shame which the strongest monk felt in his chest.

Bald-Staff felt himself being weak somehow despite his acknowledged physical-superiority to the other monks and whenever his eyes met with Lin's eyes the man will find himself unconsciously lowering his head in distress.

'I don't want this feeling, go away.' Bald-Staff was thinking that while he did more of the severe exercises to punish himself because the man wanted to use this feeling of pain all over his muscles to wash-away at himself and overcome that feeling of shame or somehow make it just fade-away.

“That's enough... you all can go take your rest now. Bald-Staff, come here.”

When the punishment was over Lin rested on Sun's chest and called the depressed Bald-Staff over.

“I believe you already know... why I made you take the worst punishment? right!”

The monk was squeezing the staff with his hands in apparent anger and frustration when he nodded then hung-down his shoulders and lowered his head in shame afterwards! Bald-Staff wasn't angry at Lin at all but on himself instead.

“You know... why I gave you that staff? do you still remember?”

Lin felt like he’s dealing with a five years old kid and teaching him manners! not a grown-ass man.

“Uh!... en...”

Bald-Staff nodded again when he remembered the day he did better than the other monks. That day he was given a "name" and a "unique" and special weapon unlike any other staff in the team then gradually he was given responsibility of taking care of the monks and handed the leadership of the whole team. Deep down the man knew what that this boy has been doing all this time and that’s why Bald-Staff always felt like he’s the center of the team.

“They're all allowed to make mistakes, you're not! that's the meaning of the staff in your hands. Leader... in my absence you're me! my image, and my representative, when they do wrong in my absence, you punish them exactly like how I would do. But no, you didn’t punish anyone, you didn’t watch them do wrong, you... joined them! doing what you did, then you're... spitting on my image. Do you... feel like spitting at me?”

Lin spoke and did hand signs to convey his complete message while expressing his displeasure at the matter which happened. The boy allowed the men to have their wild-fun for a week to impress this community which has a majority of females with the monk’s sexual-capabilities and their more than sufficient supply of food and clothes. That time these monks did it all in public and Lin closed an eye on the matter and let it go despite how displeased he was with it happening. But after they started to head north he already told the monks to be discreet about all of their next sessions of sexual-intercourse and never to do the act in public ever again. They themselves has already enforced that law long ago back then when the monks ganged-up on Boss and the pervert thin-man and the few other lucky bastards who has female-partners after they arrived at the cave! so they're supposed to be fully aware of what to do next after finally getting their female-partners. But now once Lin went on a reconnaissance-mission to hunt them and their female-partners something to suffice them on the journey of returning home. These dumb-monks put themselves and their partners and the innocent children in harm's way by ignoring his commands. Elephants already have extraordinary sense of hearing! what if this mammoth was somehow able to hear these extremely-loud and obscene-moans? then this group would've died the most unfortunate and untimely death ever. Not to mention the possibility of another beast in the area who attacks the group instead of the mammoth.

Bald-Staff was balling his fists in shame while hearing Lin talk and hated himself for not being able to find an excuse for this neglect which happened because of him.

“Sigh... no'ou'hh...”

Finally Bald-Staff answered by shaking his head and gave a loud and deep grunt after letting out a sigh that released the majority of his stifled-emotions from his chest.

“Then remember this shame... remember that nasty-fire, which is burning at your chest right now. Remember it... whenever you feel like you’re about to surrender to your desires, then all you need to do is just recall this day. Make it a source of strength, and courage for yourself, because a leader has to be strong and brave. Now... raise your head, and go hug your woman to sleep.”

Lin spoke but didn't give the monk his traditional fist-bump when he dismissed the man which caused the strongest monk to sigh again in regret! dragging his feet back towards his bed Bald-Staff buried his head in his woman's chest and sniffled in silence all the way until he finally fell asleep. The teenager-girl immediately noticed this different side to her man which revealed how sensitive Bald-Staff was emotionally and she kept patting his head while feeling like she’s hugging a big-baby in her embrace. She kept looking at Lin like he's someone amazing because the boy was able to make this strong man cry without beating him up or even touching him.

'I need to learn this technique!' Bald-Staff’s partner smirked mischievously when she had this naughty thought.

Lin didn't care longer than needed about what happened with Bald-Staff because all he had to do is safely take this group to the community back north then all is good. Whatever that’s broken on the way can be fixed when they arrive and right now they all should be focusing on the problem of food-shortage which will happen a couple days later instead.

Meditating whenever he got time Lin sat cross-legged between Sun's forelimbs and kept staring at the image of grey disintegration shockwaves in his head.

This time and for the first time Lin felt himself actually diving into these grey dust-sized particles! not only that but he was sinking deeper but the pressure these particles gave wasn't affecting Lin. Like he hypothesized before the material-effect of disintegration-shockwaves be that pressure or gravity has no effect on him if he’s meditating. Maybe he’s just crazy to believe an image in his head can harm him but Lin saw enough "craziness" in this short life of his which can make his previous-self think long and hard for a lifetime! but strangely Lin felt stuffiness to his thought-process when he sank deeper in the endless greyness. Like there’s something unknown in here which was hindering his thoughts and the boy felt like he’s drowning.

“Mrrrr... mrrrr... purrrr...”

Purring while he nudged Lin to wake already from his meditation Sun didn’t know that he just helped Lin escape from that strange state of mental-drowning into an unknown state of complete stillness inside this endless ocean of grey dust-sized particles of disintegration-shockwaves.

“Huff... that weird place really froze my mind! I never thought that having a clear mind would be... such a peaceful feeling. Sigh... since it's dawn already, then it’s time to go. Buddy are you ready?”

When Lin opened his eyes he was surprised to see the sky already bright! the boy didn't feel time trickle-down like he usually did earlier in all of his previous meditation sessions. But Lin was happy nonetheless in experiencing having his head empty of all and every useless thought however unlike before this session of meditation it felt to the boy like every brain-cell in his head was completely under his control! only the thoughts he wanted or needed his brain to think of them were the ones floating in his mind.

“Purr...”

“I guess that means you’re ready then. Monks... on me, Not you Bald-Staff, you’re to guard this temporary camp until we’re back.”

This time Lin took the team of monks and only left Bald-Staff to guard the women and children while keeping the clowns in check and he’s to stop these two from violating the monk's women in their absence.

“Sun, I need you to do what you did yesterday buddy. Keep that mammoth busy, make it furious, keep it always on the move to exhaust its energy. Hey! you know this isn't our finishing move right? alright then, go take this big idiot on. Show this mammoth what a dance-of-death looks like.”

Lin asked his beast companion to confirm that it wouldn't aggressively attack the mammoth at all after getting a nod and a face rub he knew his buddy Sun was aware of what to do.

“Howl... roar...”

“Crash... boom... trumpet... bang... bang... trumpet...”

The mammoth broke a large chunk of the entrance of its lair in its angry exit because it was in a hurry since the annoying-fly from yesterday dared to return and challenge it again? this time it must stomp this little midget into a meat-patty for sure.

Swinging its long trunk left and right while it ran the mammoth's twenty meters long and more than five meters wide trunk shattered every stone or rock on its way like a sweeper of devastation cleaning the path in front of it! Sun was smart enough to keep his distance and avoid the shards of flying rocks and the evasion-routine in Lin's agility-training was much harder than avoiding this dumb mammoth's ranged attacks anyway.

“Let's go Ghost, single line formation, stealth mode.”

After seeing Sun succeed in luring the mammoth away from the lair again Lin got on Ghost's shoulder with the monk’s help and gave his commands to the rest of wary-eyed monks! when Ghost saw the fearful-eyes of his team-mates he just snickered at his fellow monks who were being scared and cowardly then hurried ahead with Lin on his shoulder. the eight monks were angry after receiving Ghost's disdainful gesture then tightly gripped their weapons the mighty staffs and followed the monk who carried their young-leader with gritted-teeth. This time Ghost was more familiar with the way up and climbed faster than yesterday and Lin had prepared himself ahead before this thrilling experience and tied himself to the monk’s back tightly with rope! the boy didn't waste a second after reaching the summit of that short mountain and started to command the monks to break the large-sized stones or rocks. Lin made sure these monks gave every block of stone or rock a sharp and pointy end first then made these men work on sharpening the four-edges of every finished-piece further without lowering the weight of the stones or rocks by much.

After spending almost all of daylight Lin and the monks prepared three giant cones of the toughest rocks and each piece is at least ten meters tall and five meters wide at the base! the tip is a mere inch-wide and have the shape of an "x" and getting a lot thicker downwards while maintaining that "x" shape until the tip is half-a-meter thick then the shape of the rocks would resemble a cone with a deep engraving on the body making the rocks look like a fat screw-nail.

Looking down at the lair from above and studying the topography while calculating wind-speed Lin made the nine monks place the three weapons on the edges of both sides of the lair’s rocky-walls then descended the short mountain alone with Ghost and left the eight monks up on the summit.

This time too Sun kept focusing his sneak-attacks on the mammoth's right hind-limb and exactly targeted the area which was already wounded but the amount of blood the mammoth bled was too little because of its thick skin underneath the layer of scales however this huge beast seemed to be struggling whenever it tried to dash or turn its body towards the right direction.

By the time Lin whistled for Sun to retreat, the mammoth's bloodshot and maddened-eyes were on the verge of spouting flames of fury because of how angry it felt! this annoying-fly wouldn't go away and wouldn’t face it in a showdown of strength and power. Speed wasn't its specialty and despite being ten-times bigger in size and having longer legs plus its long-reach didn't help at all. Its whip-like trunk which it’s used to slam-down on its foes would keep missing and the mammoth wasn't able to touch the sneaky little coward who always managed to escape when it thought he would be crushed. Its Ivory tusks which helped the mammoth shatter its way through mountains before were of no help in this fight and stomping hard everywhere around to shake the earth didn't help. Trumpeting loudly to freeze this quick fellow with its sound-attack wasn't useful too. Then that midget dared to show its dominant-stand and piss on the mammoth’s territory to mark it to be his again then wanted to just swagger-away... again! the mammoth was so very angry that it didn't calm-down until it flattened the whole mountain which Sun used to be the point of his escape. Flattening the rocks of the mountain didn’t seem to be enough for the mammoth and it started to shatter every rock and stone in the area like a wrecking-ball of mass-destruction. Sun was quick in his maneuver around the angry mammoth and after going on a large circle he returned to Lin's side feeling absolutely joyful after succeeding in playing-around with the mammoth two times in a row.

“Excellent! Sun you really did a good not getting yourself injured, next time... you'll do the same buddy, then after hearing my signal you lead it towards its lair. I know... it can be dangerous if you get yourself stuck inside, but don't you worry, there's an opening which you can use to exit the lair, at the end there’s a crack for you to escape. Alright? wait for my signal then before you go provoke it again.”

Lin smiled after checking Sun's body for wounds and finding the tiger only covered in some dirt after his long-dance with the mammoth then he told his beast-companion the plan and the monk standing behind him was feeling like he already know what's going to happen next.

'big rocks, big beast and some place high? hrmmmm... uh-huh! push the rock from the high place on the beast. See! I’m smart too.' Ghost monk thought and was feeling pleased with himself because he figured it out on his own.

“Alright then, let’s go check on Bald-Staff and the group before we deliver the finishing-blow.”

When Lin returned to the secluded location of the temporary camp-site north he found the two clowns knocked-out cold and having bruised heads while Bald-Staff was standing like a statue on the entrance of hideout and guarding the place extremely carefully like a hawk.

“Good job Bald-Staff, prepare some food for Sun and tell them to fetch some water for Ghost he ran a lot.”

Lin didn't get a wink of sleep in over a day now and despite knowing that meditation sessions has a reinvigorating-effect and boost to his energy the boy knew that sleeping is the best way to refresh and recharge himself to top-shape mentally or physically! But now wasn’t the right time to rest yet.

The monk went to sit with his woman and started to play with her exactly like how Ghost saw the fellows back in the community who were lucky to have their own female-partners! these heartless-bastards always played with their women and it always made Ghost jealous when he saw it happen especially the lap-seating technique which the pervert thin-man liked to use with his woman.

'Now I wouldn't look with jealousy at these bastards anymore after we return. These guys will learn that we monks are great! we have our own partners, baldies always win at the end, we have staffs, we’re bald and have long rods. That’s triple-threat, our women know that if they took other men's cocks inside them then they won't feel a thing. Because we monks left our marks on these females, no satisfaction will happen to them if they changed partners in the future.' somehow Ghost’s thoughts wandered a bit too far after he drank the water offered to him by his woman. But the words of his young-leader talking to his beast-companion pulled Ghost’s attention back to reality.

Lin was speaking to Sun who’s resting his body on his side next to the boy but the tiger didn’t appear to be lazy at all despite his posture and seemed to be very eager and in a hurry to leave.

“You know what to do right! pull it away from me first and... wait for my whistle. When you hear me whistling... what will you do?”
Lin asked and Sun nodded his head twice to indicate that he understands! then the boy asked again and this time Sun raised his left paw to point towards the mammoth's lair.

“Mrrrrr... scratch...”

“Calm down, we're going to take it out this time for sure, if... everything goes smoothly as planned.”

Lin smiled helplessly at the impatient-tiger then started to climb on his back then settled himself  comfortably on Sun’s neck.

“Let's go Ghost... Bald-Staff, take care of these people while I'm away.”

This time the two monks felt the seriousness of the situation and turned their eyes towards the mammoth's lair.

Sun didn't wait for a signal from Lin and ran towards the area in front of the mammoth’s lair once the tiger saw the boy and Ghost hide in their elevated spot which has a good view and overlooking the area of the lair.

“Trumpet... bang... bang... TRUMPET!...”

Before Sun even got a chance to start provoking the gigantic-creature the tiger found the mammoth dashing-out from its lair at top-speed and headed directly towards Sun while the mammoth’s two large eyes were completely bloodshot because it couldn’t be more infuriated that it already was right now! without hesitation Sun turned himself around and ran south towards their battle-arena and that place was already filled with traces of their two battles. The place has deep-trenches, fissures, holes, wide-footprints which caused the ground to sink lower after the mammoth's pillar-like legs stomped the area over and over.

Lin ordered Ghost to ascend the short mountain again and the man proved that the two previous attempts he wasn’t at his best-form because he climbed the short-mountain even faster this time. But the eight monks who spent the time on the summit while Lin and Ghost were gone and the mammoth just below them in the lair venting-out its frustration on the two mountain-walls were very happy because that experience was dreadful! Then the boy took the monks and positioned them on both sides of the summit-edges which are overlooking the interior of the mammoth’s lair. Every one of the monks could push-down these large and conical-screw-nails which are made from solid rocks on their own with ease but Lin insisted that three monks would do the job to ascertain accuracy from the men and fast response when he gives the order to drop them. After making sure everything is in position and the right place Lin whistled for Sun to guide the infuriated mammoth back towards the lair and the courageous tiger made a beeline towards the lair once he heard the signal from his best friend.

While Lin was laying his body prone to the ground on the edge he calculated the factors of the mammoth's velocity and wind-speed plus the weight of the three rock conical-screw-nails along-with the slight delay which will happen to the monks before they actually do what the boy commands them! Lin saw the fast tiger enter the lair a few seconds before the mammoth and sprinted faster towards the exit on the far end. The summit underneath the monk’s feet started to shake from the weight of the incoming mammoth who dashed after the tiger into the lair in a mad-stampede. Lin saw the panic in the eyes of the nine monks when he signaled for them to hold the conical-screw-nails tight. The men were suffering from nervousness and were worried of getting trapped with that large fellow underneath them who’s fully capable of breaking this rocky-area in his rage. Thankfully the signs of calming-down from the boy did little-to-nothing to help these men but apparently it was enough because finally Lin saw the mammoth about to reach the last point where it wouldn’t be able to keep following Sun. Without hesitation Lin gave the signal for the three monks situated at the narrowest point between the two edges to push their rock down. Just like he expected these three idiots were slightly delayed because of fear in doing what Lin commanded and if he waited for the mammoth to reach the destination before giving the command then these nervous monks would've managed to create a hole in the ground instead.

Without waiting to see the results of the first conical-screw-nail the boy gave the signals for the other monks located further behind the mammoth on the wider area drop their own lethal object and this time it was the monks who got confused because underneath their spot there was no target and only the lair floor.

'The mammoth is already deep inside the lair! why would we drop these heavy rocks now? the big-beast would notice us this way.' The next three monks were feeling confused and hesitated despite receiving the commands.

Then they saw the frowning expression on Lin’s face and the signals which the boy kept repeating in apparent annoyance and worry for the three of them to drop the heavy rocks while trying his best to maintain his place on this strategic-spot and not to get himself thrown-down by all the shaking which happened to the two mountain-walls of the lair! the summit was swaying from side to side by the slamming it received from the angry mammoth and Lin was doing his best to hang-on while wishing that the walls supporting the summit would hold-strong and wouldn’t collapse any time soon.

The monks were like Lin too and finding it hard to stand properly not to mention holding this heavy rock in place. After shrugging inwardly the three monks finally pushed the rock down and Lin sighed in relief because if these three idiots had delayed another two seconds then he would’ve told Ghost to take him and just escape at his quickest speed! then the boy signaled for the third team which has Ghost being the leader to drop their rock too and the man was clever enough to quickly do what he was commanded to do.

“Boom...”

“Trumpet...”

Once Ghost’s team dropped their object they heard the ear-piercing voice of the mammoth blowing at its trumpet right after the sound of a stifled explosion was heard! when the monks did their best to carefully go closer to the edge and look down at what's going on the nine men saw the mammoth's left shoulder with the first conical-screw-nail stuck in its body and the rock-nail was almost halfway-through inside. From above the sight of the mammoth’s body spraying blood everywhere was a joy to watch for the monks But Lin knew exactly what happened to the mammoth which tried to turn when the narrow space forced it to slow down after its target escaped through the crack on the wall at the end. Going backwards step by step was the only option instead of turning its whole body left or right.

“Boooom... ka... trumpet...”

First one of the second volley of conical-screw-nails landed on the mammoth's lower back near its butt and if this beast has the same anatomy of a regular elephant then this nail must’ve punctured its kidney! the third nail only landed on the left-hind-limb at the knee area and hit that joint exactly from the back and crippled that leg completely after piercing it then getting stuck to the lair floor with the impaled foot of the mammoth.

“Murrrr...”

Lin felt the ground underneath him stop shaking after the mammoth finally stopped moving too much down in the lair and when he looked down at the mammoth which appeared to be struggling to draw breath while blood kept spurting-out from its body like a fountain through the engravings on the rocky nails. And Sun was already all the way up next to his friend in less than a minute after the tiger escaped the mammoth's lair through the exit at the other end.

“Retreat.”

Lin didn't hesitate to make the monks get down from the lair's summit because despite the mammoth being hurt it wasn't dead yet after losing so much blood! if this beast could topple their stable footing on the summit then the boy and the nine monks are going to become no more than minced-meat under the mountain if it happened.

Sun took his best friend down the mountain then all the way around it and stopped at the lair's entrance and they both waited for Ghost and the eight other monks to catch-up. The nine men who were following behind their young-leader wore static looks on their faces and their chests were full of feelings of accomplishment.

“Trumpet... snort... crash...”

After the nine men arrived and stood behind their young-leader they saw the mammoth dragging its wounded body towards the entrance slowly but the rocky nails which should be stuck to its left shoulder and knee were already removed and only the nail in its lower back was still half-way inserted in its flesh!
When the mammoth saw Sun stand outside the lair with the nine monks each holding a staff and Lin sitting on the tiger’s neck the mammoth’s reaction startled Lin when he saw the beast take a look up towards the summit of its lair then made a snorting sound.

'Huh! it seems like this mammoth... somehow figured-out how it was hurt, these big eyes are clear and full of intelligence, this is very unlikely for a dumb animal to have this characteristic, these eyes... they seem a lot like Sun's own eyes, especially after he became smart enough to understand my commands to perfection.' Lin was shocked by the mammoth's when he sensed its intellect and thought so while he stared at these big eyes of the mammoth from quite a safe distance.

The mammoth kept making threatening noise while it continued to bleed-out a great amount of blood and even tried to provoke them by hitting the rocks in the area around it with its trunk and shattering them all but Lin was cool and maintained his distance while he hated the wait they’re in for this mammoth to breath its last! seemingly feeling that Lin and no one else in his company would take its final challenge. The mammoth rested on its side and finally became completely still.

“Ghost, go bring Bald-Staff and the rest of the group, leave no one at the camp-site.”

When Lin saw the mammoth not moving any part of its body after thirty-seconds he commanded Ghost to gather their small group while making Sun slowly approach the mammoth. Ghost ran for the hideout like a gale of wind while a wide grin never left his face because now that they hunted this dangerous creature successfully then their team of monks can show a greater and mightier side of themselves to their wives. Especially since not even the strongest person in the community back north -AKA (Handsome-man) or the father of young-leader or the only partner to the most beautiful woman- has never hunted a prey this big! surely now these monks can brag and swagger when they return because not only did they get these many females but also hunted the largest monster of all time.

While Ghost was floating with his head above cloud nine the other monks which were very excited and eager to stand on top of that mammoth's body to pose triumphantly! one particular monk moved ahead of the seven monks towards the mammoth obviously seeking to take the first honor. Then Lin felt the same irritating feeling of pain in his chest once Sun was about fifty meters or so away from the still body of the mammoth but that very excited monk was only twenty something meters away from the motionless mammoth.

“Stop...”

“Trumpet...”

Once Lin's voice entered the monk's ears his legs froze in a sheer-reflex after getting the rule of "always listen to Lin’s commands" itched in his mind after having undergone who knows how many training exercises under the strict supervision of the young-leader! then the monk felt death breathing on his neck and the deafening sound of the mammoth made the man feel the most chilling cold which he never felt before in his life run-down his spine and spew fear in his mind. Lin's father with his scary demon-mode wasn't able to scare that monk like he felt in that incident because this was the sound of death calling for the man to come join it in the afterlife.

“Whoosh...”

A strong gust of air from the after-effect following the mammoth suddenly swinging its long and thick trunk in a horizontal sweep aimed to send the excited monk flying after breaking all his bones and maybe scattering his body all-over the place in a splash of blood and gore! the blast of wind carried the frightened monk and sent him three full meters back in the air before the man landed on his butt then rolled back for a few more meters which awakened him to the sweet reality of his lucky survival.

“Boom... trumpet...”

The trunk hit the ground towards its left after the mammoth missed its sneak-attack and the beast finally uttered a last trumpet of unwillingness while it glared at Lin who sat on Sun’s back with clear hate because he ruined its plans! breathing its last while its head took a final rest in an awkward angle the mammoth was dead at last but none of the monks dared to get close to its body and waited for some confirmation from their young-leader (Lin) while taking strange glances at their frightened team-mate who pissed his pants and remained there to the side exactly where the mammoth’s swing sent him flying and was shivering all over. None of these monks looked at their team-mate with disdain or gloated at the man for being a coward because the seven of them were only one meter or maybe less behind the man and got filled with fear inside them when the strong blast of air pressure carried their bodies back against their will.

After fifteen-minutes Ghost returned with Bald-Staff and the group of women while the two clowns were dragging the wheel-cart which is loaded with the little kids and whatever supplies their group still have left.

When the two clowns saw the big king and only ruler of this territory lay in a lake of its own blood they received another layer of fear inside them towards these strong baldies who took their females.

The monks who spent all that time waiting before in hesitation whether or not it’s safe to pose on top of the mammoth finally gathered their courage at the presence of their women and after receiving a calm nod from Lin to confirm the death of the beast the men practically races each other before standing shoulder-to-shoulder on top of the carcass and waving excitedly at their women who couldn’t believe the sight! but these men didn’t forget to drag their depressed team-mate who was in shock after the frightening experience. Then they started to dismember the mammoth's body with the help of their women when Lin gestured for the monks to get to work and even the kids which would usually be disinterested by whatever the grown-up would be doing joined and did all they could to help while the two clowns were unusually obedient and kept following whatever orders the monks gave them at least they did with the ones they understood anyway.

“Sun, you did the most work on this mission and the first-pick is yours to make... what do you want buddy? I'll cook whatever you like, just choose what you want from this mammoth.”

Sun was really the one with the highest merit and Lin had to reward him handsomely for the effort he gave. While the team of monks started to peel-off the scales from the mammoth’s skin Lin pointed at the carcass and told the tiger to make his choice.

“Murrrr...”

Sun was excited about his reward and without hesitation he jumped on top of the mammoth’s skull and scratched with his paw at the forehead area of the skull and Lin wasn't expecting that at all because usually Sun would prefer steak or minced meat cooked with lots of grease.

“You sure buddy? not everyone likes this part, you... wouldn't regret it later, are you!”

When he asked Lin found Sun being unusually persistent! after shrugging his shoulders the boy made the monks sever the trunk from the skull first then made them empty-out the whole brain on a large piece of leather.

“What's up buddy? you always like your food cooked, do you want to eat this one raw? eh! then... why did you choose it in the first place? is there something inside that you want? but... the brain is just brain-cells, which are both soft and tasteless, you sure there's something in there? Hehe... are you perhaps getting jealous, you know... because that big-guy was smart too, huh! you are... then let's have ourselves a bet. If there's actually something inside, then I'll give you your favorite food for... a month, whenever you ask and however much that you need. Then... what if you lose buddy? Ahahaha... you'll pose huh! Hehe deal then.”

Lin was talking while Sun answered by nodding his head or shaking it left and right but when the topic of the bet arrived Lin saw Sun pose like a kitten standing on two legs while raising his fore-paws below his jaw cutely.

The boy was just betting for fun because he would've given Sun his favorite food later anyway. But the matter of Sun posing like a kitten is something the tiger didn't like to do because it felt like something that would spoil and ruin his mighty image in front of Lin’s family and Sun only agreed to do it whenever it was away from Moon too! after all Lin would keep the secret while dumb Moon wouldn't and would expose it to Lily.

Lin started to cut the mammoth's brain into small pieces and search thoroughly for whatever part that Sun wants then he really did find something which caused Lin to stare wide-eyed when he held it in his hands.
The great-sage already knew about the anatomy of the bodies of countless species but none of the variety had this hard and stone-like "thing" inside their brains! it’s the size of two-fists and black in color but has lines of the grey color on its surface and once Lin extracted it out from the mammoth’s brain-matter Sun was jumping in place from extreme excitement while literally drooling.

“There's really something inside its brain! what do you want to do with it buddy? huh... eat it, you sure? alright... alright! I never wanted it in the first place, here’s your prize.”

When Lin kept asking the tiger and didn't hand the foreign object which is small and looking a lot like a black and grey ball of smooth marble to Sun the tiger bared his teeth and growled faintly at Lin with clear annoyance for withholding his prize for no reason! even Lin was surprised by Sun's show of displeasure and instantly gave the tiger his prize and the tiger swallowed the thing whole without chewing then rubbed his head with Lin in an apologetic-gesture to his best friend for growling at him earlier before crouching next to Lin and resting his head on his crossed-paws then closed his eyes to rest.

After one minute Sun's body started to become too hot for Lin who was about to sleep on top of the fur of the tiger’s back and the boy had to move away from the tiger's body! then in the following minute steam started to emit from Sun's fur in waves of hot-pressure that forced everyone to keep at least two meters away from the tiger. And Lin was watching all this happen like an idiot who couldn’t make heads nor tails about what’s going on with this world anymore because he had nothing to take reference from in this strange and foreign world.

'Sun is turning into a steam engine!' Lin was looking at everything helplessly and could do nothing but hope for the best for his beast-companion.

After fifteen-minutes Lin was finally calm since Sun seemed to be breathing normally despite all that steam coming from the tiger’s body and the boy sat-down to meditate since his bed (Sun’s fur) just expelled him.

The monks and the others didn't mind the strange things happening to the tiger their young-leader rides everywhere and continued to work on collecting meat from the mammoth like they were ordered.

“Child... what do you see in your meditation?”

While Lin focused on the endless greyness of the endless ocean of disintegration-shockwaves in his mind he heard the voice of Jin Bao ring in his head again after a long time of silence.

“Strange darkness which turned into an ocean of greyness later... once I enter that grey area my head just calms into the most peaceful-state I ever felt before.”

Lin replied in his head and his thoughts were heard by Jin Bao.

“Return to the darkness child... that also is a different type of ocean. Think of yourself...”

The elderly sound rang in Lin's head in a calming tune and the boy listened and followed these instructions which arrived in the perfect time! because in that time Lin was feeling lost on his own in this unfamiliar world which has unfamiliar and weird laws governing it.

13