Chapter 50 : Time To Heal
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing her sister taking a breather and drinking some juice to wet her dry throat after telling the boy a lot about their own history, Odla decided to help the princess and said : "Alright now, that's enough for today."

Lin : "She was just about to tell me about the fight that went between the elven-queen and the barbarian-emperor over a hundred-thousand-year old dragon-fruit within the drowned-realm." Having the story suddenly interrupted at such a good part for no reason struck a sensitive nerve and the great-sage refused to backdown despite seeing signs of the green-haired woman not liking his attitude, her squinted eyes and body language revealed her hostile intentions.

Odla : "You're still badly wounded, you need to properly rest for a while before I could help you heal the rest of your body." The wood-elf glared at this human kid who dares to show this defiant attitude to her after she just gave him a thorough beating less than two hours ago.

Mela thought to herself : 'I really admire his courage, but... he's playing a dangerous game, big sister Odla is the most frightening when she's in that protective mood. Still, I do wonder... how exactly is he able to act so calmly and casually despite these wounds? I know that sister Odla is covering his right-leg with a layer of her healing-sap to all his muscles, bones, and nerves. She did so to protect the boy from being exposed to air, but even bending that knee-joint should be an excruciating experience for him. Yet he kept sitting still in that cross-legged position for like an hour without frowning... not even once!'

"Go ahead and work your magic sister! I can listen to her story while you're healing my wounds just fine, come on and join the fun. I'm telling you... I can keep on going like this for days no problem."

Odla just rolled her eyes towards the boy before looking towards the princess and saying : "Sister Mela. Care to explain to this idiot what's his current condition? He seems a bit too overconfident right now, it'd be silly of me not to let you educate him in my place."

Mela : "Uh! Alright... I guess." The beauty was clearly not expecting to be dragged into their argument however, she can't back-out now after her big sister asked her to clarify. "Listen Lin."

Lin : "Oh... you already know my name."

The blonde elf smiled after sensing the curiosity with these words. "Believe it or not... you're already quite a very famous individual in the southern-continent, especially around the territories close-by to eternal-forest."

The boy raised an eyebrow and began to scratch his head with his left hand while thinking out loud : "I don't know if that's a good thing, it doesn't help me much if I'm under the spotlight."

The green-haired elf nodded seriously once she heard these words and said : "It's good that you know to be low-key, you'd die with regret if you fall to the plot of someone who's the enemy of your master if you don't." After a short pause she looked towards her sister and urged once again with a much serious tone of voice, "Now tell him."

Mela was inwardly sighing while thinking : 'If you're in such a hurry then do it yourself! I still don't understand why does it have to be me?' But this startling beauty wouldn't dare annoy this scary sister of hers, that's why she nodded before looking towards the human kid and saying : "Here's the truth, I'm going to give it to you straight without sugarcoating any details."

Seeing Lin nodding his head and keeping his silence without showing any signs of nervousness or discomfort, the princess couldn't believe that she's actually looking at a kid of less than seven years old.

Judging by how his pair of golden eyes were devoid of any emotions, not a hint of disturbance at all and she felt looking at the surface of an extremely calm lake!

Her admiration for the boy's much superior mentality was elevated by a few levels just like that after this incident.

She even began to feel bad for her little brother who's clearly much inferior when compared to this human and thought : 'Little-Milo is going to be in great trouble if he keeps annoying this kid, but maybe it'd be good for him to be taught a lesson. Ever since he received the sun-bow and the wind-boots... he's been acting different.'

"Your soul-source was dangerously exhausted and your martial-spirit was severely wounded that it almost shattered to pieces, your body was about halfway gone from existence when you finally managed to prevent that decree from taking your life. Then you made things a lot more worse when you almost killed yourself when you seized that decree, that's because it almost took advantage of your moment of complete vulnerability and... came this close to compressing your soul and dissipating it into nothing."

Lin : "But I'm feeling okay. Ever since I-" Suddenly he stopped once he remembered what happened when he woke-up.

Odla : "Humph. Finally he gets it, now put that empty head of yours on the pillow and go to sleep already. Us grown-ups still have important things to do!" The wood-elf still felt terribly bad for the boy once she noticed the confused look within his eyes, he still looked adorable enough to be tightly hugged when he sank into an intense state of deep thought!

Mela stood up from her seat and exited the room with her sister, silently they closed the door behind them and left the great-sage wondering why he can't use his soul-ability of soul-sense?

*****

Orime'sac : "How did it go?" After asking that question, the raven-haired elf moved closer to the ear of her princess and quietly whispered : "You've been alone in that room with that human for a long while, I was beginning to worry that you might've started doing something immoral to get a head-start over Odla." Then she took a step back to admire the beautiful blonde when she was at a loss of words and winked before hiding herself behind Ode'gar while giggling to herself.

Mela'nor : "Y-you! How could you even think such a... f-foul thing." Despite being extremely annoyed at her personal-maid, when she reached the end of her words the inexperienced woman stuttered and deeply blushed at the mere thought.

"Tehehe... you're such a fine piece of divine jade, even I want to feel your smooth edges." While keeping her helpless man between them, the shadow-elf stuck her tongue out and kept saying more to tease her friend.

"Ode! You better take Milo and make yourself scarce from this tree... right now." The princess held her narrow waist and glared at her personal-guard while giving that command.

Her little brother was already halfway-through the door once he noticed what's going on between Orime and his big sister, the young-prince rolled his eyes while thinking : 'I'm already leaving, this place is boring anyway... maybe I should go have fun with the guys at the shooting range. But I really wanted to spar with that annoying human, too bad he's in a bad condition right now... he still got on my nerves pretty easily though. I better watch out for that next time we meet so that I wouldn't embarrass myself like I did before.'

Ode'gar : "Only after you promise to give my woman the freedom of speech." The blood-elf exchanged a look with his lover and she gave him a treat by hugging him from behind and rubbing her chest from side to side on his back.

One of her hands slid down slowly and Orime could feel the body-temperature of her man rising and rising!

Mela who's standing in front of the man couldn't hold her anger anymore and shouted : "Get... out!" While gnashing her teeth towards her personal-guard.

Odla : "Keep your voice down!" The wood-elf who was in the kitchen making some tea, was even louder than the frustrated princess!

Orime : "Hehehe... you're in trouble." The shadow-elf was enjoying herself and found it amusing how this startling beauty is being so timid in the presence oh their sister Odla.

The princess squinted her eyes and jumped at the raven-haired elf like a provoked tigress.

Her personal-maid slipped through the gap of her hands like a lithe black panther while giggling blissfully, she even had time to grope the chest of the blonde while doing so.

Mela blushed even more and placed one hand protectively over the area she got touched while glaring at Orime who's having a good time teasing her!

"My oh my. You're such a fine piece of meat, I wouldn't mind degrading into a beast and make you into my feast... I'd sink my-"

"You damn pervert!" The inexperienced female blushed like never before and threw her hands into the air before lunging towards this foul-mouthed maid of hers, "Don't run... you dare do that again!" This time she received a light spank on her butt which frustrated the princess even further.

"Didn't I just say to keep your damn voice down?" The green-haired woman exited the kitchen holding a tray while shaking the whole tree with her shout.

Orime : "Safe." She muttered that word while patting her chest and gave the beauty across from her another wink while checking her curves all-over with a pair of naughty black eyes.

Mela : "For now." She retorted while using her hand to cover her chest from these rude eyes.

Odla : "It's been a long while since the three of us had a chance to meet, let's sit and have some tea." She ignored the quarrelling duo and rolled once she remembered some of the nonsensical topics included within their previous arguments.

"Hooray to that... don't mind me drinking more of your famous tea sister Odla, I'm drinking for two now." The shadow-elf jumped towards a comfy couch and lazily stretched her body while dropping that piece of information.

"Huh!" The princess gawked and looked towards the mid-section of her personal-maid's body with disbelief in her eyes.

"Really? Congratulations!" The wood-elf put the tray on the table and went on her knees next to the couch then placed both hands on Orime's belly, after confirming it she hugged her and gave her two kisses on the cheek while feeling great excitement.

The startling beauty suddenly had an idea and she went towards Lin's room under the confused eyes of the green-haired woman and the amused eyes of the raven-haired woman who's always being a pain in the posterior.

Seconds later the blonde woman returned with a few plates of these novel and delicious treats, the princess placed them near her maid/sister while sticking her tongue out to express that she's still angry at her for being a pervert.

Orime opened her arms and hugged the gorgeous elf then pulled the other beauty into a group hug, a few seconds later her hands began to wonder into sensitive places on both bodies without a shred of hesitation or care for their feelings.

Of course the blonde woman attempted to escape while blushing deeply, however, she was held firmly by her two sisters.

Finally she gave up resisting passively and began to retaliate, soon the final member of their group joined the fun.

*****

In his room, Lin was on the bed staring at the ceiling unable to sleep.

His connection to the soul-world was blocked by a thin gauze-like protective layer.

Even his martial-spirit is unresponsive by he can intuitively feel that it's still there within his dantian-space.

Being someone who's well aware of exactly how important it's to fully recover first after assessing the damage, the boy choose to let everything slide away from his mind and decided to enjoy this moment of peace.

His thoughts were clear, he had no worries within his chest.

Soon after Mela entered the room and shyly asked for some sweets for her friend, the great-sage was mentally-shipped into dreamland.

2