Alexan’s Monologue
1.6k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello People!

My name is Alexan Kevin Beelzebub; and people close to me calls me Al.

My current age is 4 Years old.

Not long after being re-born I realized that that I was now in a 2D fantasy world. It would be a lie if I say that I was not excited to have overturn the world if I could! too bad that at the time I couldn't even speak clearly much less walk so overturning the world didn't happen but yeah I was and am pretty much excited, I mean any avid 2D fan would be in a similar state if they were to be put in my situation; of course not counting those 'ISEKAI PROTAGONIST' who always wants to go back to their world even after developing a freakin huge HAREM and all.

In my previous life I used to someone people refer to as an Otaku, of course I wouldn't brag that I have read all the available manga or LN or WN and watched all the available animes because that's something even one of my best friend 'Google' doesn't claim to have done! Just that's how much deep waters in 2D- culture are! But yeah, I have dedicated quite a few years on Otaku culture, and like most of otakus I will not deny that how I have wished to freakin quit my boring life and live in a 2D world; it's just that I never had the courage to pick-up a knife and put it through my heart; or jump in front of our standard another world door: {TRUCK} to see if I will really be sent to another world.

People may not believe me; but every time I would go to sleep; I would put my hope on some random meteor in the space that would coincidentally be plucked of and happened to fall somewhere and as a result I would wake up to find myself in front of a beautiful but also incredibly mysterious THE ANIME-goddess; who would pity on me and send me to an anime world of my choice with some kind of OP power that I happened to have got from the LUCKY draw she gave me chance to draw from.

Well that's enough about what I used to be like in my previous life; now let's talk about the current ME.

As you all may have already guessed from my full name; i.e. Alexan Kevin Beelzebub; and even if you haven't I am telling that I have been reborn in the High School DXD world; and from what what I am able to deduce based on the information I have collected so far, it is currently at the very least 13 years from the beginning of the story line.

In the main story there is obviously no presence of my or more precisely Alexan's or my twin sister Alexia's character; therefore it isn't hard to judge that House of Beleth didn't have any deep involvement in the main story line; but this part is definitely going to change because I AM HERE!

Now let's talk about House of Beleth,

My mother 'Alyssa Beleth' is the current head of the pure blood noble house of Beleth.

She is a tall woman of about 5'10, with pure and fair skin complexion; she has long and smooth snow white hair reaching up to her waist, with crimson red eye color and above average breast size; that adds up to her beautiful and elegant appearance. She is a kind woman by nature and deeply loves me and my twin sister Alexia.

As mentioned before Alyssa Beleth is the current head of the House of Beleth of the 72 Noble Demon Household.

Although they are called 72 pillars but currently only about 35 of them remain active while rest of them have fallen or have lost their power and status.

After the temporary truce took place in the Great War between the 3 factions namely Devil, Angels and Fallen Angels due to the death of God and the four original Satans. The descendants of the original Satans wanted to inherit as Devil King and continue the Great War; which led to break down of a civil war in the underworld between Old Satan faction that supported the ideologies of descendants of previous Satans and Anti Satan Faction that wanted to withdraw from the Great War and bring peace to the people of Underworld; this civil  war led to the downfall of the majority of the 72 pillars that supported the Underworld after the death of four original Satans.

House of Beleth choose to follow Anti Satan Faction therefore my mother also fought on the front lines from the side of Anti Satan faction; during this war she countless times met and fought against Kevin Beelzebub and eventually the two fell in love with each other. Kevin Beelzebub was the second son of original Beelzebub and contrary to his father and elder brother he was a kind fellow {at least that's what my mother says} and wanted to bring peace too the Underworld but also did not want to betray his family, because he fell in love with Alyssa he and my mother also had various secret encounters which led the pregnancy of my mother.

When Kevin Beelzebub found out about Alyssa Beleth's pregnancy and the fact that he may soon become a father; he had severe conflict with his ideologies; numerous times he tried to persuade my mother to fight for Old Satan Faction because he didn't want to fight the women he loved most sincerely; but Alyssa resolutely refused.

Alyssa Beleth believed that Old Satan faction will eventually lead to the demise of all the devils therefore she decided to stick to her determination even if she had to fight the man she loved dearly that will result either in her or his death.

Finally in one of the secret meetings; Kevin Beelzebub choose to commit suicide and transferred all his devil force into the belly of Alyssa that would at the end absorbed by their child.

His last words were to Alyssa were to bring peace to the Underworld; to love their child in his stead too and make him/her the Devil King Beelzebub.

The cause of death of Kevin Beelzebub was known to very few people; for the rest of the underworld his Death became a mystery, eventually Old Satan faction was defeated and were chased to the ends of the Underworld; the love story of Alyssa Beleth and Kevin Beelzebub was kept a high level secret. 

It's been many years since than; it took many years for the fetus to absorb the Devil Force transferred by Kevin Beelzebub; therefore Alyssa had to delay the growth of the fetus for centuries; for some reason the fetus eventually led to the birth of twins i.e. Alexan & Alexia. 

Because of these many reasons although I have never met my father but I have great respect for him; and this is also the reason why I wish to become the Satan Beelzebub.

Now let's talk about my twin sister Alexia,

In terms on age she is 15 minutes older than me; in terms of features; both of us have pure snow white hair similar to mother; as for our eye color; it follows a different pattern, my left eye is crimson red and right eye is azure blue while opposite to me Alexia's right eye is crimson red and left eye is azure blue, both of us have fair complexion and since both of our hair length is similar so it is quite difficult to distinguish between the two of us; Sona and Rias always fail but for some reason mother has always been able to distinguish between the two of us which is quite frustrating.

Well this is so far I guess; the next time we meet I will share all about my life and I how Alexan Kevin Beelzebub become the Satan Beelzebub.

See you all next time.

 

16