Yule’s Lover
87 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seogyo-dong city, Mapo-gu district, South Korea.

News Channel.

News Reporter 1, “Good evening, this is your daily news channel, I am your host Park Tah Jae. On the news today, last night, businessman Bae Yule and the Prime Minister Kim’s eldest daughter, Kim Jang Mee announced their engagement. Their engagement is also rumoured to be a merger. As we all know, Prime Minister Kim has made many investments before and the accounting firm that businessman Bae Yule owns make billions upon billions of won that help the economy.”

News Reporter 2, “Yes I believe so too. There are reports about the merger but insiders say that Mr Bae does not sell shares to his company but there are those that have shares, for instance, his mother is a shareholder.”

News Reporter 1, “On other news, Doctor Kyum was found dead in his home. His wife was called in for questioning who had left the country two days earlier for China. Doctor Kyum is one of the victims in the serial killer case with four other victims. According to reports. The victims all have been found severely mutilated with tobacco sauce in their mouths.”

News Reporter 2, “The first victim was a military official, the second jeweller, third a lawyer, fourth a businesswoman and now the fifth, doctor Kyum, all these victims from different countries around Asia.”

∘━  ✧ ━ ∘

Switching the television off, Bae Yule placed the remote beside him on the couch then stood up. Getting up, he walked to the toilet. Stepping through the door he glanced to the right at his reflection in the mirror.

Stopping in front of the toilet bowl, placing one hand in his pants, he pulled out his manhood, gripping it gently, releasing his urine into the toilet bowl.

*Ring*

Just as he finished, his cellphone rang on the kitchen table. Lazily walking to the kitchen with a yawn; he looked at it sighing, answering the phone, he hadn’t had a chance to say anything before his ear was violated, “Yule, love… can you believe this, our engagement was announced on the news. I asked father and he says that it wasn’t him or anyone from his department that let the news station know… I know you wanted something low key but just look at what happened! What are we going to do?”

“It’s fine, it’s not like I care…” he trailed listlessly thinking inwardly, ‘It went exactly the way you wanted it,’ he thought to himself. The one on the other end of the line, his fiancé and daughter of the Prime Minister, Kim Jang Mee. Age twenty-seven, a beauty that has many suitors and has been in a relationship with Bae Yule for two and a half years has everything she wanted, spoilt but humble - Loveable but detested by the one she is soon to marry.

Why he chose to marry her? Not even I know but what I do know is that he has a secret that no one could imagine, not in the entire continent of Asia.

∘━  ✧ ━ ∘

Standing in front of the bodies of the five victims in the serial killer case, detective Cha Wol Ryung of the South Korean investigations department who served in the army for six years then moved on to become a detective after the case of a close friend never got solved.

 Accompanied by his partner Lim Seo Neul and the coroner, the three of them looked over the bodies.

Coroner, “Besides having a higher position than others, they all have one other thing in common.”

“… What is it?” Wol Ryung asked with a sigh, this case was giving him a headache.

The coroner regarded Wol Ryung with a look of pity, “The chilli sauce found inside their bodies.”

“How strange…” Seo Neul commented in deep thought.

Seo Neul looked at his partner with a frown… it seemed that his partner wasn’t all here and for a long time, he did not seem interested in this case – or maybe something else occupied his mind. Nudging him with his elbow he asked, “Wol Ryung-ah, what do you think?”

Being pulled out from his thoughts Wol Ryung looked at Seo Neul, “Huh?” Seo Neul swallowed his curse repeating, “The chilli sauce… the chilli sauce found in their bodies.”

“Ah that…” he looked down, opened the first body’s mouth and smelt it. Rubbing his nose he said, “Besides the smell of slow rotting insides, the smell of chilli sauce is still around. It could be that it’s a highly potent sauce that was used to kill them or they all shared a meal with the killer… but I highly doubt it’s the first option because there’s evidence of a struggle on all their bodies. The latter would make sense in a way but there is no report of them having consumed food nor met up with anyone so…”

“Is it likely that they all knew their murder?” Seo Neul conversationally spoke to get him to continue and not drown into his thoughts.

“Who knows…” he trailed, continuing,  “I really cannot fathom why someone would use chilli sauce because, according to the victims’ families, nothing is missing, but from one of the cases years ago, a serial killer collected fingers as trophies and this one pours a bottle of chilli sauce down their throats… what are his objectives?”

Seo Neul sighed, this case was leading to far more questions than giving them answers, “I don’t want to know.”

Coroner, “At least he did not cut off any limbs, took out organs and the likes of some sort.”

“Maybe he feeds it to them right before they die and that’s actually the reason why they die?” Wol Ryung dismissively said.

Seo Neul pointed his finger at his partner, “Did you not say that you doubt that the chilli sauce is the cause of death?”

Grinning Wol Ryung cheekily answered, “Does that mean it’s not an option?”

Seo Neul was left speechless, thinking on it again, he realized that this could be an option but because he wouldn’t do it doesn’t mean that the culprit wouldn’t. The two left the icebox and as they were about to get into the car, Wol Ryung’s phone rang.

Looking down at the caller ID he frowned. Seo Neul saw the frown asking, “Is something wrong?” Remembering that he wasn’t alone Wol Ryung looked up, smiling it off, he waved his hands and throwing the matter behind him.

The two of them arrived at the police station. Seo Neul got out of the car, “Wol Ryung-ah, don’t forget that we have a briefing on the case tomorrow with the director and other officers.”

“Mn, I didn’t forget, but maybe I’ll remember after I’ve forgotten,” he jokingly remarked. Rolling his eyes Seo Neul shut the door and watched the car drive off. Rubbing the back of his neck he lazily walked over to his car and drove off heading home to write up the reports that were long overdue.

Pulling over, he took out his cell phone that was ringing for the tenth time, answering it he held his breath not saying a word.

“Hello, hello Hyung? Why did you take forever to answer your cell phone?” the caller asked frustrated.

“After two weeks you finally decided to contact me…” Wol Ryung asked subjectively.

“Are you angry at me?” The caller asked in a sad tone.

“Is it that obvious?” Wol Ryung asked as his eyes scaled over the night city of Seogyo-dong.

“Ah~ Hyung I’m really sorry but it just happened that I couldn’t contact you, please don’t be angry at me, I’ll make it up to you,” the caller begged.

“How?” he asked with knitted brows.

“Hyung-nim~ why don’t you come to my place,” the caller asked pleadingly.

“Why should I when you can come over to mine?” Wol Ryung retorted.

“It’s because you aren’t home, I was already at your place but no one answered the door,” the caller answered.

“Since there was no one of cause the door wouldn’t be answered,” Wol Ryung said as he tried to keep himself from laughing.

“Must you be sarcastic?” The caller asked with a pout.

“Isn’t it my job to tease you Yule?” Wol Ryung asked starting up his car and placing the call on speaker, setting the phone down on the dashboard.

Yule nodded his head even though Wol Ryung couldn’t see him, “Okay, I deserve it but I really miss you. I haven’t seen you in two weeks,” he admitted.

Wol Ryung frowned, “But I don’t want to see you.”

Yule narrowed his eyes, “What?! Why?”

Sighing as he stopped at a red light, Wol Ryung pursed his lips, “Well, because, your engagement was just announced and I had no idea that you and Minister Kim’s daughter were even together. You’ve been playing with me and who knows what else you are doing behind my back. I thought I made it clear to you when we first got together that you’d be honest with me.”

Rubbing his palms over his face, Yule threw himself on his bed mumbling into his phone, “You wouldn’t believe me even if I told you. Look, I’m sorry Hyung, let me make it up to you.”

Wol Ryung shook his head, “How? With a blow job? Sex? Yule-ah, I’m not that easy to please.”

1