Reunited Lovers
130 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His arms are wrapped around my waist as we move slowly from side to side. We’re so close to each other that I can I can’t believe it. His hot breath, fanning against my nose and lips as he runs his nose up and down the bridge of mine.

His golden-brown eyes look down into my black eyes. The love and sadness reflecting in his beautiful orbs have my heart beating with both, good and bad excitement.

The minute I locked eyes on him, I knew that the one I’ve been searching for was him. We’re standing here in a slow dance, with his blue earphones between us, one in my right ear while the other in his left ear.

He has a warming smile on his face that’s sending shivers through my body and I know he can feel the goosebumps his arms are giving me – it’s evident in the slight mock on the corner of his lip.

He wipes away the tears falling from my cheeks as he sings the words to our song gently to me, “I’m still recollecting my memories, I have been hovering around here for a long time, after I let you go, being able to hear your voice.”

“When I stay still and close my eyes, I can feel it clearly, your scent, the sound of your breathing, down to your tiny smiles, you embraced me, who had been frozen up.”

“Every day, every day, every day I miss you till I get tired and go to sleep

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, will I get to see you?”

“In my memories, you are like a dream I wish to bring back

Beneath the dark skies, when I cannot see a thing, I have the courage to run off away to anywhere,” as he wipes the trail of tears away, he pecks my lips and asks, “What do you want me to call you? I love both of your names.”

A small chuckle escapes my lips as I shake my head that’s being held down by his forehead, “Our names of the past should stay in the past. I finally found you after how many years to be exact?”

“Well my dear, it seems as if it’s been thirty years,” he says unsure of his answer. I pull away and flick his forehead, “Yes, you’re an old man now,” I say and he starts laughing. He kisses my forehead and closes his eyes.

“The one who has our fates in his hand, I wish I could meet him and thank him. To meet the one I promised to meet again after I die.” He stops talking and his eyes shot open.

I can see the tears welling up so I wipe them before they can stain his handsome face. He pulls back and holds me at arm’s length. His hands rub my shoulders gently and say while looking into my eyes, “I kept my promise, Dae Ryeon, no?” he looks at me pleadingly.

I nod my head slowly while holding back my tears as they choke me. I open my mouth to talk but it doesn’t work and I break down. He pulls me into his arms for a hug and pats my head assuring me that he’s here and I no longer have to cry.

I shake my head, “B – but y – you still d – died and I h – had t – to watch!”

His arms wrap tightly around me as he hugs me to himself. We slide to the floor and he cries with me, he doesn’t know that I killed myself after I watched him die, I couldn’t live without him, I loved him, I still do, its thirty years later and I finally have him back!

I shake my head because I couldn’t believe he was back. My mind calms down as his voice flows into my ear and though my mind, “You reach out your hand to me, who was filled only with wounds.”

“Putting the breath back in me who was dying, you who gifted me with the world again.

Even when we’re apart I believe that we are together babe, now I’ll look over you so that you won’t be lonely.”

“Where you at? Here I am, we will meet again. You who gave me a gift I cannot erase

  In the distance between us that has grown wider

In the leftover image of you that I cannot erase.”

“Clear and vivid dream, I’m also like crazy today. You keep on hoping, someday we’ll meet again. I hope that my sincerity will open up a path to you. My every day spent missing you,

until I finally reach the place where you are, I won’t stop, I will promise you.”

“Sometimes, no matter where you are, I’ll definitely find you, I’ll definitely hug you the way just like you had wished for. Wait for me I’ll find you like a miracle I’ll find you. Will you let me live in a dream that is you forever?”

After he sings to me he asks, “Have you calmed down dear?”

I nod my head in response to his question instead of answering. He sighs against my head. He picks me up in his arms, princess style. My eyes become heavy as he walks us to the bed of his room. He lays me down with his arms wrapped around me.

He turns me around to face him and we gaze into each other’s eyes, “I will always love you, no matter who we are and I will always find you, no matter where we end up.” He promises me.

I smile and close my eyes. Raising my hand to his left temple, I move the hair covering his birthmark. This was the place where that man pointed the gun at him and ended his life.

I open my eyes as I feel the tears falling and look at him. “Kye Sang, I will always love you and I’ll always find you but please, I don’t want to watch you die like that again – let’s grow old this time,” I say and he nods his head.

I cuddle into my soulmates chest and kiss his neck. I won’t kill myself again if you stay by my side, Taekhyun.

It took us thirty years to finally meet each other again – if I am to die again, I will find you – My soulmate.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

[Seung Won’s POV]

Waking up to the annoying sound of my phone's alarm, I reach over and switch it off. Kicking the covers off of me, I force myself out of bed and scratch my itching balls, fuck! I need to shave again. Opening the door of my room, I immediately get bombarded with the smell of musk, sweat and sex.

“This motherfucker,” I mumble to myself. Walking across the condo, I reach my roommate also my best friend’s room. Reaching for the doorknob, I turn it and the smell is dry in the air and strong. The red walls make it difficult to see even though it nine in the morning.

Walking over to the windows I open the curtain and windows. Turning around, I see clothes lying all over the floor and the two still on the bed. Walking over to the bed, I pull the sheets off and shake them up.

The smaller man squirms in the bed and cuddles up to the much larger man. The larger man opens his eyes and squints while looking at me.

“Hyung?” he calls and I smile. “Mn, the two of you have to get up now Jin Mo, Taekhyun isn’t here so you’ll have to clean this room up before he comes back,” I say to the bigger man who is smaller than me.

He nods his head and lifts both him and his boyfriend up. The two of them came over last night for a threesome with Taekhyun and as usual, Taek’s out for his jog. I head out the room while showing them where the sheets are, although they’ve been here a few times and should know this already.

The doorbell rings and I head over to open it. My beautiful lover Ji Tae walks in swaying his hips. I close the door behind him and lean down to give him a kiss while taking away the grocery bags from him.

“What are you making for breakfast today?” I ask him and he shrugs. “Taek said omelettes with bangers and coffee,” he says and I roll my eyes as he starts unpacking. “I’m your boyfriend, not Taekhyun baby,” I say with a pout.

“Yeah but you don’t know what you want and just eat whatever I make so it’s of no use to ask you handsome,” he answers while cracking the eggs. Jin Mo and Jung Jae both come out of the room fully dressed and limping. I smirk behind my cup of coffee as they greet Ji Tae.

“Are the two of you staying for breakfast?” Ji Tae asks them and they shake their heads in sync, “Nope, we still have to get ready for our lecture and the campus is a distance away. We’ll see you around,” Jin Mo answers and we hug them as they leave.

“Taekhyun sure knows how to enjoy himself,” Ji Tae says making me nod in agreement. “He does but that’s only because Ji Eun is on her period,” I comment.

He nods his head but adds, “Even so, there’s the lesbian couple. Oh, I saw you have a new neighbour, he’s handsome but straight!”

I raise a brow at his dejected expression but don’t comment. The two of us have an open relationship too but that’s all, I don’t do straight people.

The door clicks open and in walks Taekhyun, a hot sweating mess in the universities financial faculty red and grey tracksuit.

“Oh something smells fucking amazing, I bet my sexy brother-in-law is naked cooking for me,” he comments and walks around the corner. He stops in his tracks and winks at me then hugs Ji Tae from behind making him squeal and squirm, “Ewww hyung-nim, you stink,” he says making Taek burst out laughing.

He slaps him on the butt and turns to me, “Did those two leave?” he asks and I nod. “Yeah, the three of you made one hell of a noise last night no?”

“The three of us?” he asks with a raised brow.

“Okay, you fucked the two of them so hard that they yelled your name,” why don’t you ease up and be a little quiet?”

“Hey, I don’t complain when you fuck my brother in law, so why are you complaining when it's only once a month?” he asks and I shake my head.

“The neighbours complained again,” I say and he rolls his eyes.

“Leave them, we can’t help it that they don’t get laid beside, the two of you are the ones who make a noise so you can’t blame me,” he says cheekily and Ji Tae bursts out laughing while plopping down on my lap after placing the breakfast in front of us.

We eat in comfortable silence then suddenly Taekhyun’s brows knit. I don’t notice until Ji Tae nudges me to look over. Clearing my throat after chewing a slice of the omelette, I take a sip of my black coffee and ask, “What has you frowning?”

He looks up from his plate. He has that same hurtful look in his eyes that he always has, “I dreamt about him again.”

A sigh escapes Ji Tae’s lips. I pat his back because as much as I hate it too, he really hopes that things will work out for Taekhyun. “The same as usual?” I ask and surprise catches me when he shakes his head.

“Last night during one of the rounds the birthmark on my neck tingled and this is the first time it’s happening. This time my dream was of him and I, dancing to a song and I – I sang it to him. He had the most beautiful smile on his face and his eyes looked at me with love and I could feel that I loved him back,” he says while wiping the tears away from the corners of his eyes. He looks up at me and asks with choking sobs, “Seung Won, how can I love him so much?”

Before I can answer him, Ji Tae gets up and walks over to him and sits down on his lap. He wipes the tears away from Taekhyun while Taekhyun does the same to him. I really don’t like seeing Taekhyun cry like a baby and its been like this since I’ve known him as a child.

I thought it was ridiculous but honestly, it's hard not to believe that what he is experiencing is real. “I don’t know Taek, I really don’t. For you to love someone you don’t know is something unexplainable but you heard what that crazy old woman said, the person you long for is the one from your past life. I don’t believe in reincarnation but I’m starting to believe.”

“W – will I ever get to meet him?” he asks as his head drops down onto Ji Tae’s shoulder. I don’t comment because he beats me to it. He raises Taekhyun’s head to look at him and says, “I hope you do because you are suffering and I want this to end. It's not healthy for you to dwell on this and I hope for budda’s sake that he is alive and well.”

∘━  ✧ ━  ∘

[Taekhyun’s POV]

I leave the apartment leaving space for the couple to have time to themselves. I’m really feeling shitty after this morning’s dream. My dreams are normally the same old, me tied up while the love of my life is tied to a chair with his hands and ankles tied and sliver tape over his mouth looking at me with red eyes and tears streaming out while he struggles trying to get to my bloodied body.

Its been like this since I can remember and its honestly the shittiest feeling. I miss him, I love him, I want to hold him, I want to do everything with him but who is he? Why did I die and why did he have to watch me.

I sigh as I arrive in front of Ji Eun’s apartment. I lazily get out and lock my car. The sound of the music in the elevator is far from relaxing, its just so fucking irritating urgh! Everything is!

2