Kamish (1)
268 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'He's not a human?' Both Yuuki and Sun Jin-Woo thought the same thing at the same time, but only Yuuki received an answer.

{Correct, the System says that he is a 'Shadow Monarch'? Whatever the hell one of those is.}

"So that's why I felt presences within the darkness of his shadow. What do you think his abilities are? Is he a threat to society? This is troublesome."

{Hell if I know, so far he seemed quite similar to you, eager for power. Don't worry about it too much and get stronger so you don't need to worry about anything.}

"Yeah. Hey, what do you think I should tame next? So far, I have a now Ice-attributed Alpha Wolf who is B-Rank and a Gladiator Cobra who's venom is an extremely potent aphrodisiac. I'm not saying they're useless or anything, but Raven's venom is astoundingly... strange to say the least. Chad can also evolve right?"

{Yes, he just needs to defeat an A-Rank Boss that is a wolf, at least, that's what the System tells me. Raven evolved by consuming the corpse of many snakes whilst the last one she consumed just so happened to inject an aphrodisiac rather than normal venom.}

Appearing outside of the Beast Dimension as Yuuki had arrived in the apartment, Raven spouted her displeasure.

"Master, I did not know that bastard had an aphrodisiac venom. If not, I would've eaten a different snake instead. That bitch was the strongest snake but I was the second strongest. My venom would've paralyzed anything permanently. Now I've been reduced to a pitiful existence lower than Viagra!"

"Shut up!" Making Yuuki facepalm in awkwardness, Raven was sent back into the Beast Dimension after comically wallowing in depression. "How does Raven even know what Viagra is?"

Barely audible whistles came from Hina as she feigned innocence. As Yuuki slept, Hina could interact with the Beasts he had tamed as she was joined to his soul. Sleeping allowed the body to rid the brain of proteins which are the waste left over after brain cells use high amounts of energy.

Placing most of the food away, Yuuki decided to make some pancakes in apology for yesterday's incident as actions speak louder than words. Once he was done, he placed the pancakes onto one plate. Coating the fluffy cakes with some additions like fruit and such, Yuuki walked to Hana's door and knocked on to confirm whether or not she was awake, unlike last time.

Knocking again, Yuuki heard nothing and opened her door slowly.

"Hey, you awake?" Considering the time of day, he thought there was the possibility of her being awake and did not walk in, rather, he stayed outside the door and confirmed multiple times that she was not awake.

Walking in and seeing her sleeping on her side, Yuuki's gaze softened as he quietly got to her side after pulling a chair from underneath her desk. Seeing her cute face sleeping comfortably, he could not help but smile whilst his hand moved to her head and stroked her hair gently. Realizing he did not want to wake her, he was about to move back when her eyes fluttered before she woke up.

Heat emanated from Yuuki's palm as he stroked her hair gently. Hana who had just woken up wanted this heat to fill her entire body as the comfort caused her to lightly moan. Hearing Yuuki laughing, she opened her eyes fully and looked at him before flushing red and hiding her face beneath her bed covers.

"Yuuuuuki~ why did you do that?" In embarrassment, Hana felt her ears grow hot so she called out from within her blanket.

"Aw, I'm sorry. You looked so cute whilst you slept I couldn't help it. I was gonna go but then you woke up."

"Why are you in here?" Popping her eyes out from the covers but not exposing any other part of her face, she inquired.

"Oh yeah, I made you some apology pancakes. You know, for last night... Anyway, I thought you would be awake but you weren't. Now that you are...wanna have them?"

Mumbling to herself for a few seconds, Hana fully popped out from the blanket for two reasons, 1) she thought that her flush had disappeared and 2) Yuuki's pancakes were the greatest things to ever touch her tastebuds.

Charmingly looking away from Yuuki with a pout on her face, Hana spoke.

"I will eat them on one condition!"

"Whatever you want, I'll do it." Hearing him say those words in such a way, Hana's imagination took action, in her mind appeared many different instances of Yuuki pressing her body down with his. With her brain almost short-circuiting, Hana barely managed to keep it together.

"Y-y-you have to feed me!" As she was about to crumble apart, she pulled herself back together and Hana repeatedly asked herself as to why she was acting in such a different way but did not get an answer.

Steam slowly drifted off of the pancakes which informed her of their recent creation, and as the pancakes touched her tongue, Hana almost moaned from delight but held it back at the last second. Following the first bite, the pancakes were devoured and once Hana had finished them, Yuuki took the plate but before he got up, Hana had reached over and hugged him tightly.

"It's alright, I accept your apology." Speaking softly into his ear, her hot breath made him shiver lightly as two soft mounds pressed lightly against his chest. Recoiling from the rapid heartbeat that overtook him, Yuuki got up and walked away like a robot.

Later when he asked her what she wanted to eat for lunch, she replied with: "I'll eat whatever you want me to!" of course, the innocent words were twisted by Hina.

{You hear that? She will eat whatever you want her to~ Anything~} Hina's seductive voice coupled with Hana's innocent face caused him to go into a coughing fit as he spat the water out, Hana ran out of her room to his side which made everything worse for him as delusions appeared in his mind for some reason as he affiliated Hina's voice with Hana's face.

10