The Fastest Man Alive
211 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuuki's highest stat was without a doubt, Agility. Maybe it was subconscious, but Yuuki put more points into it maybe because he was an Assassin. There were also [ Slaughterous Steps ] which was a very strong ability in battle. This combined made his speed his greatest trait. Combined with the Leviathan Dagger's sharpness and [ Frozen ] ability, Yuuki was practically impossible to beat if you were slower by a second the Frost Shield could tank a hit and in that split-second, he could counterattack.

Yuuki was not oblivious to this and decided to focus on the other stats too. 60 Stat points were available as the Rewards obtained in the Coliseum were redeemable repeatedly. It was almost like someone made it for him. Well, considering that it was obtained after 'he' slaughtered the venomous insects, it made sense somewhat. He could imagine that 'he' was related to its appearance.

Today, he left the Coliseum and leveled up twice whilst he made it to the B-Rank wave again. Rather than the instant domination he faced last time against the B-Ranks, he survived a lot longer this time and managed to diminish the numbers by half. Maybe if he learned some more spells, he would last even longer.

Improving the Darkness and Frost Arrow did a lot for him as when he added a spin to the spell, the arrow easily pierced through many Magic Beasts' skulls. Seeing that the improvement in his magic improved his ability vastly, Yuuki studied the Dark Grimoire 4 Noobs even more. With his enhanced perception, Yuuki was already able to create most of the spells and mastered the Magic Arrow.

Happily cooking some food before entering the Coliseum, Yuuki exited again with one more level and this time, he had enough stat points to get all his stats to 100.

Icy-blue glints appeared in his eyes as he added the Stat points. Starting with Strength, Yuuki ignored the pain and added 18 Stat Points.

Next was Agility, adding 19 Points it also became 100.

Getting every Stat to 100, Yuuki grinned ferally as he could feel the power inside of him increasing.

With his stat points reduced to 0, Yuuki still had Skill Points.

With 2 points, he upgraded [ Slaughtering Steps ] to Level 2.

[ Slaughterous Steps ] - Passive - (A)

- Increases speed by 40% at all times

- Increases speed by a further 75% during battle

His grin became wider as the seconds passed by.

4 Notifications popped up which was expected, however, he could read the descriptions of the Skills.

[ Strength ] Passive (A)

MAX Lvl

- Force attribute added to all attacks

- Increases strain on the body

[ Agility ] Passive (A)

MAX Lvl

- Speed increased by 50% at all times

- Increases strain on the body

[ Perception ] Passive/Active (A)

MAX Lvl

- Senses are heightened by a further 70%

- Auras become visible

- Increases strain on the body and mind

[ Vitality ] Passive (A)

MAX Lvl

- Constant Regeneration

- Increases fatigue

Now that he could read them, these abilities are insane, the boosts they granted did not come without drawbacks however that was expected. What about Intelligence and Charisma?

[ Intelligence ] Passive/Active (A)

MAX Lvl

- Manipulation of Mana is effortless

- Thinking speed is doubled

- Increases strain on the mind

- Eidetic Memory acquired

[ Charisma ] Passive (A)

MAX Lvl

- Charismatic aura allows for natural leadership

- Increases attraction to the opposite gender

Looking at the side effect of Charisma, Yuuki lifted an eyebrow but ignored it.

Glancing at his stats again, Yuuki felt an extreme feeling of happiness welling up inside of him. Without his knowledge, he had depression for almost his entire life. Lack of Energy and lack of Motivation and also a lowering of his mood were the three main symptoms necessary for someone to be classified with depression.

The first two did affect him but Hana's existence solidified his resolve to inhuman levels. Without dark clouds barring the sunlight from reaching him, Yuuki glowed with joy. Power was the only thing that could do this, for now. After desiring Power incredibly, Yuuki now had it and suffice to say, he was the fastest in the world, all of this combined to create Yuuki's joy.

Feeling as though he would start prancing around the place if he did not calm himself down, he left his room to calm himself down. Happiness was plastered onto his face and was likely to never be removed anytime soon.

He hummed a tune as he started cleaning the apartment. After years of living by himself, Yuuki had mastered the skills of taking care of his home and taking care of himself. Just as he finished, Hana had also finished studying for the day.

Needless to say, if before when Yuuki was slightly alright he was very attractive, now that he was glowing with happiness his charm had also increased proportionally. Seeing the smile on his face, Hana felt her heartbeat skyrocket out of control. With Yuuki's incredibly enhanced senses, he could probably find her in a crowd of a million identical people.

Turning to her before rushing and hugging her tightly and spinning around in his happiness, Yuuki made Hana yelp in surprise. Yuuki stopped after a few seconds and having his face so close to hers, Hana felt her face grow hot.

Hana had been his reason to live for the longest time, now that his mind was clear, he knew how he felt for her. Subconsciously, the way he saw her had changed. From a sibling, she had become a member of the opposite gender. Now with her infront of him, he came to a decision.

Her eyes widening in surprise, Hana had her lips taken by Yuuki as he leaned into her face. Accepting his kiss, Hana felt like she could melt after feeling his hand cradling her face whilst he took her lips. Though inexperienced, Yuuki still made Hana squirm as he pressed her body against his.

Releasing her lips but still holding her in his grasp, she breathed deeply and formed a sentence after gathering her courage.

"Yuuki...I love-" Silenced by Yuuki's finger, Hana looked into his eyes as she saw her feelings replicated within his dark crimson hues.

Moaning into his mouth, Hana engaged in an ardent kiss with Yuuki.

Stopping after they were both out of breath, Yuuki's hot breaths caused Hana to squirm in his grasp as his hand stroked her back.

"Nothing more, for now." Yuuki stopped themselves from going too far straight away. He wanted to take his time as he felt that if he continued he would burst, or something like that.

"I'll be back later..." Yuuki left and went out into the sunset.

Running as fast as his feet could take him, Yuuki was sure that he almost was faster than sound.

People who were out could only see a blurred flash dash by as gusts of wind impacted them.

Eventually getting lost, Yuuki heard some voices which sounded urgent come from somewhere nearby. Once he got to the voice, Yuuki saw Sun Jin-Woo half inside of a Red Gate. Using his speed, Yuuki dashed in right as the Gate sealed itself off.

"What was that?"

11