Don’t miss it
148 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I apologize greatly for forgetting to upload chapters here, I had a short break for a while and did not inform you guys here but don't worry, I am now writing again and to compensate, enjoy multiple chapters which you can read earlier on webnovel.

Electricity. It is composed of electrons which are an essential part of everything. Our bodies work because of tiny electrical signals created and sent around our bodies. Every movement requires electricity to send signals throughout our bodies and the fact that electrons exist everywhere means that Lightning Magic is one of the most destructive elements.

In terms of speed and destruction, it is only lower than Light. Though light can possess healing capabilities, it is overshadowed by the pure amount of energy contained within the spells that destroy everything and anything if given the chance.

Darkness is slow and subtle whilst Light is brilliant and fast.

Standing outside in the nearby park, Yuuki's eyes flickered with streaks of blue as he instantaneously disappeared and reappeared about 200 meters from where he just was.

[ Blink ] was its name.

The spell was performed by converting the body into electrons entirely before being conducted by the air towards the direction you wanted to go. It sounded simple but was not as it required the Lightning Mana within one's body to flow according to the direction one was facing, the direction they wanted to go, and the distance between the areas. Precision was required when using the spell but it was extremely versatile.

Yuuki then performed 10 consecutive [ Blinks ] each one varied in the direction he was facing, the direction he was going, and the distance between each [ Blink ] which caused his mind to increase in activity slightly as he began incorporating jumping and other methods of movement into the spell.

[ Blink ] - Active - (S)

Lvl: MAX

- Requires precise calculations to be performed

- Allows for instantaneous movement

- No Mana is used

- Continuous usage strains the body as it struggles to form after too many uses of Blink

{Another Innate Skill!?}

'Seems like it. I think that was why it felt natural when I cast the spell.'

{I'm thinking that you have Innate Skills related to all of the elements. How many have you got now? Lightning, Ice, and Light from Flash Step.}

'Yeah, I did not realize that before.' As he kicked some stones around, he had an idea.

'I can just use [ Samsara ] and then apply the spells onto the stones to make a runestone. Then when I crush it, I gain the knowledge!'

{That's a great idea, try it later.}

'I will upgrade it when I get back home.'

Before he did upgrade it, he whipped out his phone and pulled out a card. Once he dialed the number, a voice came through.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mr. Woo Jin-Chul. This is Yuuki Satoshi, do you remember me?"

"..." A moment of silence passed. "What do you need?"

"I was wondering if I could get retested as a Hunter."

"Of course, but why call me? You just had to go to the Hunter's Association here and ask and you will receive a retesting."

"...Oh. I didn't know until now, that's awkward. Anyway, when can I go?"

"Tomorrow is fine, just go inside and request for a retesting and then say that you need to go to the testing room where I will be." His thoughts were unknown from across the phone, but Yuuki understood that he was helping him. 'Maybe, he could be Korea's 10th...'

---

Wearing black pants and a dark grey shirt, Yuuki thought that he needed to expand the color of his wardrobe. Nonetheless, Yuuki entered the building and walked towards the lady sat at the front of a desk.

"Assistant Manager Jung, that Hunter has arrived." The lady turned to her superior who looked at Yuuki but did not understand her words.

"Who?" Yawning languidly, Assistant Manager Jung rubbed his neck with one hand as he stretched the other outwards.

"Yuuki Satoshi." Instantly, Assistant Manager Jung trembled as he told her to send him to a re-testing room on another floor.

---

In the office at the top floor of the White Tiger Guild's building, Baek Yoon-Ho was looking at some information on sheets about the costs of the guild.

Suddenly, his phone rang and with a single movement, he accepted it before returning the sheets of paper to both hands.

"Yes, this is Baek Yoon-Ho speaking." He furrowed his brows as he looked at a certain sheet with some discouraging numbers sprawled across the page, he barely managed to contain the sigh within.

"Ah, yes Master Baek Yoon-Ho. It's about one of those Hunters you spoke about before." Assistant Manager Jung's shaky voice came through. "He just left for his re-testing with Woo Jin-Chul."

"He's being specifically tested?!"

"Hunter Yuuki Satoshi is being tested by Woo Jin-Chul."

---

"Hi." Waving as he entered, Yuuki saw the man with a head of slicked-back orange hair and smiled as he politely extended his hand for a shake.

"Who's this senior?" Hearing his words, the elderly looking man came forward and his body emanated the aura of an S-Rank.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Yuuki Satoshi. I am Go Gun-Hee, the chairman of the Korean Hunter's Association." His voice was that of an old man, with a slight baritone timbre, deep, but not dark.

"Nice to meet you too." Shaking hands firmly with the old man, Yuuki felt he was extremely friendly, and unlike the chairman in Japan, he did not feel like a shrewd - mind the language - bastard.

Looking between the two, Yuuki then noticed the big black stand in the center of the room and a console to the side.

On the way in, Yuuki had noticed that there were a lot of low ranked Hunters who hoped to get re-tested and get a better ranking.

Their problems were solvable by money, the one thing they didn't have.

A Hunter's strength was determined by their rank. No matter how much they practice their swordsmanship or train their body, it's not easy to compensate for the gap between ranks.

"Okay, let's start the testing."

8