Revenge against a thief (1)
126 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- A couple of days before the Jeju Island Raid -

Yuuki got a phone call from Go Gun-Hee, he was asking about whether or not Yuuki would attend the Jeju Island Raid. Naturally, his dislike of remembering the day his parents had remained even after gaining his experiences from 4 lives of 299.

Of course, once Yuuki found out Goto Ryuji was attending, nothing changed still. Sighing, Yuuki decided to go to relieve his current boredom. Not much had occurred in the last couple of days except for Hana making progress in her magical abilities after Yuuki's tutoring abilities increased along with his power.

No longer needing to learn about Lightning Magic from the Lightning Fruit, he was able to increase the amount of completion to 30% which was quite a substantial increase. The news was covered with Doctors being interviewed as a major disease called 'Eternal Slumber', which appeared all over the world along with the gates, was completely wiped out in a single night and not a single symptom was shown and the patients whose bodies had not been moved for multiple years were full of vitality.

This was Yuuki's doing as he felt some need to do some good once he had analyzed the healing spell used on him after he completed his daily quest enough. After obtaining his Job, learning anything was extremely easy which made his progress in healing magic similarly increase. It was not light magic but a separate element that was Holy.

Holy was able to give buffs or heals and not much else. Its counterpart, Curse Magic was quite harmful behind the scenes. Debuffs were given and they lasted for an amazing amount of time. An adept Curse Mage would be able to cripple millions at once from the casting of a single spell that made their Curses infectious like a disease.

Nonetheless, Yuuki was satisfied with his work as he reunited many families with their lost siblings/parents.

---

Slowly walking to the Chairman's office without being disturbed as Yuuki's handsome face was easily recognizable as the 11th S-Rank Hunter in Korea, he entered to see Jin-Woo also there.

Greeting them, Yuuki was already aware of the presence of other Hunters within the Gym of the Association. After being invited by the Chairman to the Gym, he agreed and followed behind them as he talked about the details of the Raid.

"HAH!" Shouts and grunts came from the area before them and then Hunters Baek Yoon-Ho and Ma Dong-Wook.

To the side of them, was another S-Rank Hunter who was a Fire Mage.

Choi Jong-In was the Guild Master of the Hunters Guild. His title was the 'Ultimate Soldier' as it was said that a single spell of his could decimate an entire building. His crimson-colored hair stood out against his white shirt, black tie, and brown waistcoat. A friendly expression was on his face as he walked towards them.

"It's been awhile Hunter Sung Jin-Woo. And you must be Hunter Yuuki Satoshi. Nice to meet you." Extending his hand forward for a handshake, Yuuki shook his hand before silently observing the match between the two S-Ranks below.

"He's not using all his strength even though he could easily overpower him. I mean, I understand why but still..." Choi Jong-In turned to Yuuki as he was about to explain why as Sung Jin-Woo had an inquiring gaze.

"It's hard to use all your strength when there are many eyes on you. Especially since Hunter Baek Yoon-Ho turns into a beast when he fights."

Turning to the people that were not fighting and stood in a group, Choi Jong-In continued. "Over there are the S-Rank Hunters from Japan. All of them are from Goto Ryuji's Guild, the Draw Sword Guild."

'I still think that's a stupid Guild name.' Yuuki did not show his thoughts on his face and listened.

"From the left to the right,

That's Izawa Ippei, the guy wearing the black hoodie with red stripes.

Ishida Mari, the woman with ginger shoulder-length hair.

Tanaka Ken, the big bulky guy wearing a tank-top and showing a bunch of scars.

Hoshino Minoru, a ginger-haired guy.

Kumamoto Atsushi, with a facial mask and long black hair.

Tawata Kanae, the woman wearing a purple cap and a pink jacket.

Fujishima Tatsumi, the light-brown-haired guy with glasses.

Kei, the white-haired guy wearing a partial gas mask.

Shimizu Akari, the brown-haired woman with a lollipop.

And Goto Ryuji, whom we all know."

Down below, they also noticed the two new-arrivals up above.

"Hm? Who are they?" Akari said as she removed the lollipop from her mouth.

Hearing her, their translator turned around and looked in the same direction as her.

"Ah, that's Hunters Sung Jin-Woo on the left and Yuuki Satoshi on the right. They are Korea's 10th and 11th S-Rank Hunters respectively."

"Yuuki Satoshi? He's Japanese? How has he become an S-Rank for Korea?" She indicated that it was just a rhetorical question which the translator understood as nobody knew much about him.

Goto Ryuji turned to look at them.

'Yuuki Satoshi? That name sounds familiar... it doesn't matter. What matters is that if I was not looking at him I wouldn't have noticed him. Sung Jin-Woo seems like an Assassin-Class Hunter also as that presence that can't be hidden easily still shows.'

"Are they both Assassin-Class Hunters?" Turning to their translator who also had all the knowledge needed, he asked.

"Excuse me? Sung Jin-Woo is a Mage-Class Hunter and Hunter Satoshi is a Fighter-Class after their re-testing."

(A/N: I know, Yuuki was previously an Assassin-Class Hunter but that was only because he possessed [ Stealth ] and preferred a dagger over a sword.)

"Mage-Class and Fighter-Class? There's no way..."

Raising an eyebrow, the translator replied. "This is officially confirmed information."

To the side, Hunters Cha Hae-In and Lim Tae-Gyu also noticed the new arrivals.

"Look who is here. Sung Jin-Woo and Yuuki Satoshi. I still can't believe that two S-Ranks were found on the same day."

Cha Hae-In remembered meeting both of them, Jin-Woo from an A-Rank Gate Raid that went awry and Yuuki from bumping into each other in the supermarket. Both of them had left two different impressions on her as they were both different from everyone else. More specifically, they smelt different.

Cha Hae-In's nose was quite sensitive and whilst Jin-Woo did not smell like the normal disgusting smell but not anything else either, Yuuki smelt somewhat amazing. As she thought this, Yuuki turned to look at her and she felt their eyes made contact before she looked away as though she was caught doing something wrong.

"I was wondering why the air around here changed, it's because they're here."

Back at the Japanese Group, Ishida Mari spoke to Kei.

"Kei, they're meant to be Korea's 10th and 11th S-Rank Hunters." She said as she pointed towards them.

"Ishida, don't speak to me. I might throw up with all of these S-Rank Hunters gathered here." Kei was similar to Cha Hae-In as he was similarly sensitive but on another level as he had to wear a mask but Cha Hae-In only needed a handkerchief to block out the smell.

By this time, Baek Yoon-Ho and Ma Dong-Wook's match was about to finish.

7