Between Space
109 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The reactions of both Chairmen of Japan and Korea's Hunter's Association were vastly different. While Go Gun-Hee was almost jumping with excitement from the showcase of Yuuki's power, almost jumping because he was forced to stay down as he was getting older and needed to take care of his body.

After seeing Yuuki solo-slaughter every ant, Shigeo Matsumoto, the Japanese Hunters Association Chairman, was pulling his hairs out as he recalled Yuuki's face which he never bothered remembering. Not only had he lost 10 S-Ranks, but he had also lost a Hunter that was probably the strongest in Asia, he dared to say that he was possibly even higher than National-Level. Indeed, he was right. His knuckles were bleeding from punching the desk in anger while the desk retained its shape from the beating of a normal human.

Yuuki was only home for a second before he decided to accompany the Hunters.

Though, there was something big that he accidentally found out.

In between space, numerous extremely strong enemies were a threat, not just to everyone, but there was a threat to Yuuki as well. They were Kamish's Master and his Master's friends, The Monarchs.

It seemed they were the causes of the conflicts Yuuki was told about by Hina which were to be dealt with before he continued his pursuit of power.

---

Two days had passed since Yuuki killed all of the ants and the Magic Crystals were being collected by the Guilds and so Yuuki had nothing to do for a little while.

He did not need money as he had plenty from selling his Perfect-Grade Mana Crystals, no need to fight enemies as he was already extremely strong by this world's standards, and no need to fight, yet.

Spending his days teaching Hana how to cast Magic and then relaxing was surprisingly quite entertaining. However, once Yuuki found something to do, then he would focus his attention on everything, which he did once he sensed something at Jeju Island.

Arriving there via Spatial Magic after using [ Samsara ] Yuuki found a numerous amount of unconscious Hunters and Miners but his gaze was on the two who stood before him.

"Who are you?" Looking at them directly and sensing their Aura identified the two.

"Nevermind, you don't answer that question, Ice Monarch and Beast Monarch." Excitement filled his eyes as the beings he heard so much about were right in front of him. Shock appeared on the expression of the Frost Monarch who looked like an elderly Ice Hyakki. His blue skin and silver hair were defining features of his race.

Naturally, as the Ice Monarch knew he could not face Yuuki, his personality traits kicked in as he calmly attempted to create a passage through space to escape, but he could not do it for some reason. Turning to the Beast Monarch to ask him to create an exit only to see him on the ground with his body shifting with the mark of Yuuki's shoe on his face before he reverted to his true form, a White Werewolf. Shrinking in size as he became entirely a wolf, the Beast Monarch then turned even smaller as he became a white pug pup. Yuuki had one question, why did he not become a husky pup?

Nevertheless, the Ice Monarch now knew he had to fight.

Frost grew around him in the form of a mist and he clicked his fingers forming a bow and arrow of ice before drawing it and releasing multiple arrows instantaneously. Yuuki weaved through them and grabbed an arrow to turn it around and throw it back at the Ice Monarch as he had clad his arm with Darkness Mana which absorbed Magic.

A Shadow Spike coming from the Ice Monarch's shadow pierced towards him but was halted by a wall of ice that was getting eroded but kept growing as the Darkness ate up the Ice Monarch's Mana.

Rather than using his devastating Lightning Magic, Yuuki wanted to enjoy this fight and used Ice and Darkness, his two original Elements. Still feeling a little bored he entirely used Ice and clashed with the Ice Monarch but never lost and only drew on purpose to temper his control as he equipped his [ Mr. Freeze ] title and was able to deal with the attacks coming at him with ease which forced the Ice Monarch to try harder as he needed to get away but could not if Yuuki was able to attack him.

Planning to conserve the minimal amount of Mana he needed to use to get away, the Ice Monarch was attempting to empty Yuuki's Mana pool but found that it was seemingly endless.

Before he even realized it, the Ice Monarch had run out of mana and nothing was left in him. He had accepted his fate, he could not escape. He could not even attempt anything as he relied on his Mana to cast spells. Punching forward resulted in the force being reversed and him getting knocked down before a knee was launched directly into his face as he attempted to get up.

"It's over." Hearing him, the Ice Monarch was ready for its death.

"Now," Pausing as he forced the Ice Monarch to look into his eyes, Mana within his eyes glinted. "Tell me what the Monarchs are planning."

---

Of course, a special technique was used to interrogate the Ice Monarch before Yuuki killed him and triggered the special effect from his job.

[ Power Absorption Triggered ]

[ +250 Int Gained from Enemy ]

Yuuki gained the ability to travel via portals that he could create whenever and after trying it out, he managed to easily get to wherever he wanted but halted his testing as he also had to wake up the people who were sent to sleep by the deceased Ice Monarch. The Tamed Beast Monarch was within the Beast Dimension on the back of his left hand.

Now, Yuuki was aware of the not-so-distant arrival of the Monarchs.

His phone rang so he picked it up.

5