Jötunheim
105 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Stealth ] was activated right after Yuuki entered the giant gate. The insides were unknown to most but Yuuki did know. The Giant Monarch was in this Gate.

Naturally, once he had activated [ Stealth ] he began to roam to the vast area as he noticed a noise coming from a certain direction.

He followed the noise which led him to two giants smashing their heads against one another.

They stood tall and the mountains that formed the land of this Gate were almost smaller than the Giants.

Seismic trembles were all around the land as he could infer from the Giant Monarch's information that he got from Kamish, that there were around 30 or so Giants within this Gate, there was also the locked up Monarch who he would visit once he finished with the other residents of the Gate.

Truly, their name was not an exaggeration.

Yuuki was able to peacefully stand below them and they were half the size of the Gate. He wondered how big the others were also.

Calling out his animals from the Beast Dimension, Chad, Raven, Leo, Brad (the Beast Monarch) they were all in [ Stealth ] at the same time as Yuuki was.

"Okay, everyone, there are Giants all around in this place. Your guys' job is to go and kill them when they cannot see you. This land is really large and it would take me too long to do so by myself. Let's split up into different directions. Move as quickly as you can and make sure to remain in [ Stealth ] if you find yourself caught then teleport into the Beast Dimension." After fumbling about for a couple of seconds, they each stood ramrod straight as he paced back and forth while speaking like a military instructor and they were the soldiers.

Raven utilized more of the Darkness Element as it was more aligned with her. Somehow, she managed to develop Poison Magic in herself and was using it in her Venom to create a deadly effect along with the Aphrodisiac Venom she had gained in the Gate Yuuki tamed her in. This development stopped the heart of those injected with the Venom seconds after they had 'relieved' themselves. It also caused pain if they were not doing 'that' which combined with the other effect and effectively dealt with pretty much anything.

Chad was Chad and he was rightfully protecting his place as the Number One Beast as he could use every Element that Yuuki did. Chad's Magic functioned in a better way as he was able to use multiple elements at a time while Yuuki was forced to use the Elements consecutively one after another rather than at the same time.

Leo was more suited for Lightning Magic due to his blistering speed that was reached for the first time after witnessing Yuuki using Magic to boost his speed and reaction speed greatly. Ever since then, Leo the Snow Leopard used both Lightning Magic and Ice Magic.

Brad was useless in terms of Magic. He had inherited Yuuki's [ Force ] attribute from [ Strength ] but other than that, he was just really strong, occasionally he managed to use Holy Magic which was used for healing others.

In terms of ability, they were greater than the Giants but barely weaker than Monarchs except for Brad who got stronger than he was when a Monarch.

With that, the Beasts along with the Master departed. But not before they each received a pat on the head from Yuuki.

Sighing as he watched the Giants still headbutting he decided to put an end to it and kicked one so that it hit the other even harder. Yuuki's [ Force ] attribute penetrated their skulls and destroyed their brains. Or so he thought... instead, the Giants became even more excited as they smashed their heads with a force that would produce tornados if they fulfilled the correct conditions required for one.

It was strangely peaceful, watching two giant creatures smash heads with one another. It was like the swishing of a metronome except much larger and with two creatures being retarded slightly.

Time passed by and Yuuki was now sat watching the setting sun yet these two Giants remained the same, endlessly headbutting.

In Yuuki's head, he recalled some of the Norse Myths of Giants.

They were the enemies of the Aesir Norse Gods who were led by Odin.

The knowledge they possessed was seemingly endless yet also unattainable but this would not stop Odin as he, on multiple occasions, attempted to bypass the blockage and enter the Realm of the Giants.

Jötunheim.

That was the name Yuuki gave to this gate. There was no need to do so, but he did it anyway, maybe to remember it in the future. Would he ever forget these events, however?

Enough was enough, Yuuki was bored now and the Giants were still going at it.

Pulling out the Leviathan Dagger and extending its reach, he teleported to the Giants's shoulder before piercing his eyes after he climbed his face. Once he stabbed the eyes he located the Giant's Cervical Vertebrae so he could stab it and kill the Giant instantly.

Yuuki's knowledge of anatomy was not terrible and was actually the opposite. He would have become a doctor if he was able to continue his studies yet his parent's passing and Hana's illness blocked that future pathway from him.

Once he found the Cervical Vertebrae after 3 or 4 missed attempts, the Giant did not strike the other Giant with its head like usual and instead fell down to the ground as though asleep. But it was not asleep but dead instead.

Joining it on the floor, the Giant with the intellect of a child giggled then kicked the other. Yuuki assumed this was their usual pattern as they would continue to strike one another till the end of their time.

It was only till the end of their time and not THE end of time because Yuuki killed the other Giant too.

He named them Giant #1 and Giant #2.

Suddenly, he gained experience from 2 different kills so that reduced the total count of Giants from 31 to 27.

4