Chapter 1 – First Summon
471 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Consciousness merging complete ]

!!!!

[ The host can now use system ]

!!!!

[ Please open profile window to check your status ]

!!!!

[ Open mission window to check your current objectives ]

!!!!

[ Open map window to check your location and surroundings ]

!!!!

[ Contact your A.I for more info ]

!!!!

[ A.I can be set from your profile window ]

What's all this bullshit? Let me sleep in peace will you?

Syl...

Syl....

Syl wake up already I can't take this anymore. 

Please Karen let me sleep 5 more minutes.

What? Who is this Karen you are talking about? Is that the name of the new maid we hired?

Thank God you are ok or mom would have skinned me alive if something would have happened to you. 

She hugged the still half asleep Sylian. 

I promise I won't ask you to train with me anymore. I am sorry for getting on the fighting mood and attacking with more magic.

What are you talking about? What maid? Who the hell is this little girl anyway? Screw this I am up already. 

Look just get up and go freshen up. I will go make lunch for you since mom isn't here. Then she stood up and walked away.

Sam suddenly realized something is wrong. First, that damn robotic voice and now Karen acting weird. 

Then he remembered the incident last night and tears came out of his closed eyes. Why does Karen have to die? She was only 28. The only person I loved and cared. Also, why am I still not dead? I was struck by lightning. Am I in heaven now or hell? 

Too many questions started popping on his mind.

Sam slowly opened his eyes.

The moment he opened his eyes he was shocked, to say the least.

Why the heck are my hands so small? Wait not only my hands but my whole body changed to a 7-8-year-old child. 

He was scared and hurriedly put his hand inside his pants.

Holy shit I was scared. At least my ding-dong is fine. 

Then he got a slight headache and a bunch of memories pours inside his mind.

His current body is called Sylian Grey.

The son of late Anders Grey and Seriana Grey.

Both of his parents died in the war against the Fendrels a few days ago. His paternal aunt Andrea took him in when they died. She is a widow with 1 girl who is 5 years older than him. Her husband died a few years back due to some unknown disease.

The day since his parents died Sylian got depressed. He rarely showed his smiling face or talked to his relatives. Every day he was feeling like a dead person. The only time he would feel a bit better was when he was magic training with Elma his cousin. She is a 13-year-old girl. 

A few hours ago when he was training with Elma she accidentally used her D+ ranked skill on him. Obviously, little Sylian's E ranked defense magic couldn't stand against it and he fainted.

The little girl must have carried him to his room.

He sighed and sat down on the ground.

He realized that after getting struck by lightning his soul must have transmigrated to little Sylian's body while he fainted or maybe died during training. Although Elma is responsible but she did it without any ill intentions. It was just an accident. Oh well although I feel bad for the little guy but I can't change his fate.

Sam decided that he won't bother thinking anymore and will try to live his new life as good as possible.

He remembered that robotic voice saying something about the system and profile window. He decided to try it out.

"System please open profile window"

[ Host welcome to System version 1.00 ]

[ Profile window opening ]

......

[ Name - Sylian Grey ]

[ Race -?????? ]

[ Class -  ????]

[ Occupation - Novice mage ]

[ HP - 100/100 ]

[ MP - 999999/999999 ]

[ Active Skills - Bubble Shield E- (Defense magic), Basic Sword Mastery, Basic Spear Mastery E+ ]

[ Passive Skills -?????? ]

Sam was stunned. 

What is all this? How did I get this system thingy? What is with this ridiculous amount of MP?

His mind was a mess.

At this moment he heard that robotic voice again.

[ Host for more info please set your A.I ]

[ Would you like to set your system A.I right now? ]

[ Yes / No ]

What the hell are you? He asked but got no answer.

So he decided to accept the system prompt for A.I set up.

[ Choose your A.I pixie's Gender]

[ Male / Female ]

Of course Female.

[ Choose your A.I pixie's personality type ]

[ Tsundere / Kuudere / Yandere / Deredere ]

Oi, which otaku bastard created this system? Why even add Yandere option. Fuck you creator. Guess I will just choose Deredere option. At least they are easy to deal with than the other 3.

[ Choose your A.I pixie's combat type ]

[ Attacker / Supporter ]

I will choose supporter.

[ Please name your A.I ]

He named her Ruby.

[ Are sure about your choices host ]

[ Yes / No ]

Yes.

[ acknowledged and processing ]

Then a blue light shined and a small creature came out.

" Hello master I am your ever faithful, cheerful, beautiful A.I Ruby chan "

She looked like a cute little loli. She was only as tall as an index finger.

He decided to ask some questions to her first.

Can you tell me who created system?

"Sorry master you are not powerful enough to know that yet"

Hmm, so a system block. Maybe once I am powerful enough she will tell me.

Can you tell me the purpose of my transmigration to this body?

But still, he got the same answer.

Can you tell me what I should do now?

" Master should check mission tab "

Ok. Thanks, Ruby.

" It's my pleasure to help to master "

She smiled at him.

He decided to check the mission tab.

[ Mission 1 - Summon your first skill master type servant ]

[ First summon will be free and after that, each summons will require a specific amount of  ?????? points ]

[ Servant Types ]

[ Caster - Medea / Lancer - Scathach / Archer - Chiron / Saber - Siegfried ]

Sun of the beach isn't these summoned servants from Fate grand order. Did my gacha addiction catch up to me even in this world through this system? Is this the fruit of whaling in FGO for all these years? Happy tears came out of his eyes. 

" Master don't cry, please. If you feel sad I will feel sad as well. "

Sam just patted her head using his finger and smiled at her.

No ruby I am not sad. Don't worry.

He then went back to the summoning menu again.

Since I have this huge amount of mp Medea will be a good choice. But wait isn't Scathach proficient in Celtic rune magic as well? Chiron was a centaur and a great teacher to hero Achilles, then again dragon-slayer Siegfried will be a cool choice as well.

Ughh I will just choose Shishou.

He selected Scathach.

A fairly large summoning circle suddenly lit up in the ground.

Sam was excited. Will she show up now?

But what greets him first from the summoning circle was a long red barbed spear.

He fell down on the ground. Ruby was scared and ran toward him to stop the spear even if she knew it's impossible.

" Nooooooooo Master "

The spear stopped real close to his throat. Then he noticed an extremely beautiful woman showed up holding the spear. She had long purple hair and red eyes and was wearing a full-body outfit that highlights her curvaceous body, with metallic shoulder pads.

Ruby tried to move the spear using all her strength she could muster from her tiny body but failed. Her eyes were teary. She then said to Scathach.

" Don't bully master, please "

Scathach didn't even bother with her and asked Sam still at spearpoint instead.

" I ask of you: are you, my master?"

5