Chapter-9 Friends
139 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Rayne is lying on the ground Jade stands up , even though he is bleeding , his inner Mana makes the pain bareable , on the other side the beast begins to point all of it's tentacles at the three of them .

“Hey bro think of something fast or else we'll be dead soon.”

As Jade says Rayne stands up .

“Yeahhhh……oof man it hurts , anyway No Pain No Gain I guess , can you use the skill from before again ?”

“Yeah no problem .”

“Then on my signal use it .”

As Rayne says that he turns to his Shadow Flame form which once again turns his hair into black , his eyes become lifeless and around him black flames begins to form .

“Wooahh what is that ?”

“Something I found earlier anyway use the skill and cut off Liliana we will need her , as for now I'll keep it busy .”

As soon as Rayne says that Jade cuts the tentacle that was holding Liliana , she falls on the ground and shudders while touching her head as she was suffering from a headache but she soon stands up , but Rayne didn't wait for that as he turns invisible and within a second he reaches right in front of the beast and jumps , while in midair he let out his sword and with just one slash he cuts 3 of the tentacles on its back and stands on his feet right behind it .

“Huh ? Wait.......Wrex ? Why….ohh no!! we have to help him come on .”

Liliana says to Jade as she begins to run towards Rayne and the beast .

“Artifact of the seventh heaven , Palm of Ashura appear . Flames of the Crimson Ruby give me your strength .”

As soon as she says that crimson flames begins to emerge around her , at her both hand Mana begins to form and soon the Mana takes the form of golden colored knuckles with spikes .

“Hey , I can't just let you guys take all the credits , here I come .”

Jade says as he creates a circle with his sword , soon Mana begins to form around it .

“I never thought I'll be using this skill right now but what is honor if you don't even live , Moon of the seven seas bestow your power upon me and destroy everything that tries to harm me .”

Jade takes a leap through the circle and the circle of Mana goes into his katana which makes it longer and glow in a Blue aura , without wasting any time he rushes towards the beast .

Rayne looking all that screams .

“Liliana use the same move you used before  , Jade try to cut the tentacles all togather , as the beast can't move I'll attack it from behind .”

Listening to that both did what they were told .

“Lemme cut those crappy tentacles for you first miss Liliana .”

Jade smiled at Liliana as he runs with very high speed at that beast and just with 1 swing of his huge sized blade he cuts all the tentacles at once .

“Swiiiiish”

“Last time your shadow got the taste of my skill but this time it's only for you , here goes Palm of the 12 Sorrows .”

As soon as Liliana says that 12 rings of fire forms around her right hand and she slaps the beast , all the 12 rings of fire becomes one big ring and blasts as soon as her hand touches the beast .

“Boom”

“Great now it's….”

Before even Rayne could say that the beast screeches which creates an aura of Mana around it and it pushes Jade and Liliana away , they fall on their back and soon they couldn't even stand up as if their muscles were torn apart , and soon enough another tentacle begins to form on its back .

“Crap it has infinite supply of tentacles then what should we do ? Yeah right I've still got that .”

Rayne begins to rush towards the beast , but the beast without wasting any time shoots two tentacles towards rayne but they don't harm Rayne at all as they pass through him , suddenly Rayne turns invisible and in just a second he appears right in front of it with a giant ball of dark flames hovering right over the beast's head .

“It's time for you to burn .”

Rayne says while jumping away backwards in midair and pointing his hand from up to down .

“Boooooooom”

A huge blast of black flames occurs and causes a loud sound of screaming of the beast .

“Cheeeeeeeeee chreeee crrreeeeeeseee….”

“It's…..it's ove….”

Suddenly a tentacle comes out of the black flames and pierce through Rayne's abdomen , it grabs him once again and pulls him into the black flames , without being able to come out of there Rayne was struggling , suddenly the beast jumps and it's beak opens up in four parts , several sharp fangs comes out of it's mouth and it bites Rayne .

“Aaaggggghhhhh you filthy….”

Rayne suddenly begins to feel as if he is drunk .

“Uggghhh is this…..poison ?”

Without wait for even a moment Rayne uses Shadow Thermal Wave which burns the tentacle and it looses Rayne , but Rayne didn't had enough time to be in position to attack as the beast attacks again this time by it's claws but it went through Rayne once again , Rayne falls down and takes a back roll , Jade and Liliana stands up and looks at Rayne .

“Bro!! You okay ?”

“Wrex you're bleeding , you should…”

“No , I'm okay it's way to strong then I've imagined , guys we need to attack togather , Jade boost me up by cutting a path so that it have to move any of the two sides , Liliana attack the ground and make it stop from moving , I'll take care of the rest .”

Listening to that everyone begins to run .

“Slash of the Howling Princess!!!”

Jade uses his skill and the slash cuts through the ground , this makes the beast to jump to left but Liliana soon came to that side .

“Eat this you little , Ascend God's Palm!!”

This makes a big hand shaped crater on the ground so the beast jumps backwards but at that moment Rayne was already waiting there , but suddenly the beast creates a shadow just like before and stepping on it it tries to run away , but Rayne doesn't fall for that as he uses is Eye of the Night along with his Form he rushes towards the shadow first and cuts it into half then he jumps and reaches the beast facing towards it .

“It'll end it , this time for sure .”

He says while being face to face with the beast .

“Sonic Slash .”

As he says that a notification comes in front of his eyes .

[Skill - Blade of Dark Flames created]

A slash of dark flames cuts through the neck of the beast as blood pours out of it .

“Swiiiiiiihhhhhhhh”

Rayne comes down and kneels down while the other two gathers around him .

“Bro you did it…..Bro ?”

“Waaaagggghhhhh”

Rayne vomits Blood .

“Wreeex!!! Wrex look at me what happened ?”

Liliana takes Rayne's head on her lap .

“Hey Bro what happened ? Shit I'm gonna go call someone don't let him pass out till then.”

Jade rushes off .

“Wrex…..Wrex it's me Maria you remember me right ? Wrex come on say something .”

Slowly Rayne's eyes begins to close but with the little breath he had left he says 

“Hehehe Maria......you remember…..don't…..worry….”

Rayne passes out .

…………..

Rayne suddenly opens his eyes in a familiar place .

“Ugggghh not again……how many times I'm gonna just pass out and regain consciousness in this shitty dark place ?”

Suddenly with a loud noise a familiar voice speaks .

“You!!!!!! How can you come here all the time ? Just who are you ?”

The dragon appears once again .

“Ohh you're here again ?”

“What the fuck do you mean by that , this is my SoulSea of course I'm here , the main thing is you're a pain in the ass who always comes here for no reason , just who are you ?”

“I told you last time I'm Rayne Silver .”

“Don't lie…”

“I'm not lying ok I'm Rayne Silver , my mom is Alicia Silver , my uncle is…..”

“Alicia!!!!”

“Huh ? Yeah why ?”

“You're…..You're Alicia's son ? But......but how can that be……Fenix isn't….”

“What are you saying ? What's this have to do with that Fenix guy ?”

“What ? You don't even know who he really is do you ?”

“Yeah I know , Mom told me he is the strongest being and all but whatever I'm an emperor I'll be even stronger than him .”

“Hahahaha you are one dumb kid . No one can be stronger than him , hahahaha….”

“Ohh really then what do you say about this.”

Rayne shows the dragon his form .

“Hmmmm…..what of it ? It's just an Eternal Flame , you think you are the youngest Emperor of the world so you can be stronger than him ? Then lemme tell you kid , I once was the Lord of all dragons I destroyed all Silver Frosts I have the power of a God.....but still…….still I wasn't able to kill him when we first met , I knew he was different and turns out he was very different as he has the power to even kill Gods .”

That part shook Rayne as the picture he had of Fenix in his head was only him being stronger than anyone in the kingdom but when he heard that he has the power to kill God's his eyes opened up twice as much .

“Kill….kill the Gods ? But how can that be aren't they immortal ?”

“Immortal what do you mean , everyone who lives have to die even if you are in Godhood , one human can only live for upto a century or two , well whatever , as I see that you're not gonna leave my ass then you can stay here but don't bother me .”

The dragon lies down while putting his head over it's front legs .

“Huh!! Who would bother you lizard ?”

“What did you call me you little .”

The dragon stands up .

“Nothing nothing at all , well you did say you killed all of the silver but then how come my mom is alive ? That proves you were bluffing .”

The dragon regains it's past poster of lying .

“Hehehe ohh really ? Then you should know kid I am also the one who saved your mother , from those filthy silver heads .”

“Saved ? But why ?”

“If you don't know then that means you're mother haven't told you about it , then who am I to tell you , ask your mother .”

“Hmph freekin lizard .”

“You little , if you call me lizard again I'll kill you .”

The dragon faces Rayne for a moment .

“Sheesh calm down man you're so weird…..by the way what is this SoulSea of yours , I mean why is this place filled with water ? Hey!!!! This isn't your pee right ?”

“What ? You little , the water is pure Mana that flows here because I'm here , you may not know but we dragons are…….were made out of pure Mana , so it's normal that while being in this place which is a boundless container of Mana some of my Mana comes out of me and flows here .”

“Pure Mana you say huh ?…..then…….”

Rayne takes out a empty flask and pours some of the Mana into it .

“Hey!!! What do you think you are doing that's my Mana , you dare steal it you little , give it baaaaaaack…..”

“Hey you said youeself you are made out of pure Mana then if you can't die like your brothers then that means you have an infinite amount of Mana so what if I take some ?”

“You liiiiiitttleeee…….I'd kill you if you haven't been Alice's boy , you!!!!! Hmph .”

“By the way why did you killed all those silvers ?”

“None of your business .”

“Ohh come on tell me , I'll be your friend this place must be very lonely right whenever I come I'll talk with ya . ”

“Hmph I already have a friend , he will soon come and get me out of here .”

“Ohh and who might that be ?”

“Grey….Grey Fenix .”

As soon as Rayne Heard that name he suddenly regains consciousness in a small room , it's pretty tidy but there are books and scrolls all over this place .

“Rayne ? Rayne you're okay thank God .”

A familiar voice came while Alicia sits beside him .

“What happend, you are okay right , is it still hurting , it doesn't look…..”

“Mom mom mom calm down I'm fine……I'm perfectly fine .”

“I told you not to do anything rash but…..”

Suddenly the door opened and Jade came in with Liliana .

“Brooooooo!!!!!!! You're alive…” 

Jade dived onto Rayne's body as Rayne screamed in pain and says with a disappointed face .

“Keep distance keep distance , ever heard of personal space .”

“Shut the fuck up , don't make me worry like that you little piece of shi…….”

Jade's eye saw Alicia and Jade's voice stopped 

“I mean ahhh….ahhhh….ahhhh I mean….”

“He means we are his friends and we would like to talk to him if you don't mind aunty .”

“Ohh ohh no no absolutely not , I didn't know you made some friends that's great you guys talk . I'll go tell Bolard .”

Alicia says looking at Rayne with a smile maybe because of knowing her son actually made his first friends and leaves .

“So ahhhh you guys okay ?”

“Hell yeah I am .”

“I'm fine too…”

“That's good to hear..”

Rayne says while sighing with a smile of relief on his face .

10