Chapter-26 Reenforcement
47 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both of them doesn't want to look at the bright blue light that is coming from the sky , but nor Rayne neither Jade can ignore the tremendous amount of sinister aura which coming from it . Slowly the light stops but the aura doesn't . For around half a minute Rayne and Jade were stunned by looking at the light , rather they were being captivated by it .

“We…..we should get the heck out of here .”

Jade says with trembling voice .

“Ye…yeah….”

Rayne says slowly going backwards , but once again they got stunned , this time by a loud roar .

“ROOWWWAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!”

Both Jade's and Rayne's eyes begin to tremble in fear , they can sense the Insanely huge amount of alarming aura that's coming from the way of the roar . They both know whatever creature just roared , none of them can take it on . They both look at each other once again and without wasting any time they take their bags , put out the fire and tries go out of that place , they doesn't even bother to take their tent as fear strikes their hearts .

But they aren't successful……

“BOOM!!!……CRACK....CRACK.....CRACK!!! ”
A huge axe which is connected with a long iron chain just hit the ground in front of Rayne which made 3 trees ahead fall down . The axe missed Rayne's right ear just by a centimeter .

Rayne slowly goes towards left as he looks at Jade , but Jade isn't looking at him as his eyes are locked at the thing that threw the axe . Slowly he goes near Jade and finally starts looking behind . His eyes are trembling as well as his whole body .

The moment Rayne laid his eyes on the thing a thought goes through his mind .

“We're gonna die .”

A huge monster with a Bull's head with huge horns and a humanoid body covered in completely black fur with huge claws on every finger and glowing orange eyes is standing looking towards them . It's holding two huge axes on two of its hands , one of which is laying on the ground just a few steps away from Rayne and Jade . With the immense fear on their head they can't even move or even talk , but soon the monster begins to move , it pulls the chain as the axe attached to it gets flown towards its right hand , the monster catches it and the chain goes inside a mechanism on its arm , both of its arm has that so the chain is also connected with it .

“Wh…what should we do ?”

Finally words from Jade's mouth comes out .

“It doesn't seem like……we can run….”

Rayne says looking at the monster who also gazing upon them .

“We can't take it on….”

“It's better dying trying then doing nothing…”

Rayne says moving his head towards Jade , but it wasn't a good idea , as soon as Rayne moves his eyes from it , it jumps roaring with its disgusting but frightening voice .

“ROOOAAAAWWWWRRRR!!!!”

Rayne and Jade jumps on its both sides as it falls on the ground , ground burst out with the impact but they don't just stay there , Rayne changes his form as black flames cover his whole body and Jade begins to run towards its back as he channels his Mana on his katana .

But the monster isn't slow at all , it quickly moves around and slams its left axe on the ground .

“CRACK…..CRACK…..CRACK!!!!”

The ground opens up with impact as a wave of soil and dust goes towards Jade who is still channeling his Mana , but just before the wave could hit him , Rayne comes right before him and slashes upwards with his blade , a wave of black flames have now formed which is going towards the wave of soil , they hit as with an explosion black flames scatters everywhere .

“BOOM!!!”

“We can't stop….”

Jade shouts as he jumps over Rayne , finally his channeling is complete as it turns out that an arm of Mana which is holding a huge katana which is also made out of Mana is floating beside him .

“Golden arm of mitsusune cut with meeee……..”

He slashes and with him the floating arm also slashes , two slashes of Mana cuts through the air and hits the monster as it takes a step back .

“Great!!! Jade get out of the way!!!”

As Rayne shouts Jade jumps back , going back he notices Rayne who just leaped towards the monster from his left , a huge ball of black flames is on Rayne's left hand , the largest Jade has ever seen .

Rayne stops right before the monster as it finally gets its sense into the battle after the last hit it took , it roars again and slams its axe once again , but this time on Rayne .

“Rayne!!!”

Jade shouts as Rayne took the hit head on . Dust and soil once again blasts off the ground , as well as the huge ball of black flames which is now as big that it might even take a whole Griffinstein dorm room to fill it , but something isn't right . Jade's eyes are looking at Rayne , but he isn't on the ground nor he is injured as he is now upside down in midair touching the huge black flames ball . Looking at that Jade's mouth opens up , Rayne is now looking right on the face of the monster .

“Fuck off!!!!”

He shouts as he throws the ball towards the monster's face . As soon as the ball touches it's face it blasts with a huge sound . Black flames covers the face of the monster as it starts moaning in pain , Rayne falls on the ground as Jade goes and picks him up .

“What the fuck bruh it was awesome!!!!”

He says while smiling .

“Pant…..pant.....pant.....Don't get too excited….I just wounded it…..it's still alive .”

Rayne says looking at the monster , Jade nods and looks at it too . The monster is screaming in pain as it's going behind step by step , it's whole face is burning in black flames , but suddenly its eyes begin to glow as it roars again , it throws both of its axes towards Rayne and Jade , looking at that they scream…..

“Waahhhhhh!!!”

They jump left and right to avoid the attack , the axes hit the ground as the chains are still connected with it . Rayne and Jade looks at the axe for a moment as the same thought goes through their mind . They both look at the chain as they shout .

“Cut it!!!!”

Air forms around Jade's katana as Black flames forms around Rayne's blade , they both rush towards the chains and slash upwards and the chains cut off .

“Thaang….thooong….”

The axes are not connected with the chains anymore , just after a few breaths of silence Jade and Rayne looks at each other and suddenly looks towards the monster , it just jumped while it's face is still burning with dark flames .

“Just how many times it's gonna jump like like that!!!!”

Rayne screams as he points Jade to run behind the monster as he himself runs towards that way as well . They both stands side by side .

“You ready ?”

Rayne asks .

“For what ?”

Jade asks .

“For hitting it's ass…..”

Rayne once again focuses his flames on his left hand as in his right hand the sword is covered in black flames as well , he leaps towards it as the monster moves around , but it was a surprise for it as Rayne just stops right before it and shoots his dark flame ball in the monster's face once again , it stutters as it takes a back steps but Rayne doesn't give it any chance as he slashes with his blade and a wave of black flames goes over the monster's body .

Within a second Rayne makes another ball of black flames and he tries throw it too , but he couldn't as the monster kicks Rayne in his abdomen as blood spouts out from his mouth and sends him flying backwards , he hits a big tree and falls on the ground .

“ROOAARRRRR!!!!”

The monster roars and opens its mouth , a huge amount of Mana forms inside its mouth . Looking at Rayne , Jade tries to help him , but the monster shoots the Mana from its mouth towards Jade , Rayne who is in a bad shape as blood is still coming out of his mouth looks at that , the mana from the monster's mouth has turned into a beam of light which is about to hit Jade who is coming towards him and is completely unaware of the beam .

“Idiot!!!”

Rayne screams as the beam is just a few feet away from Jade , Rayne suddenly thinks of something , his ball of black flames , he without wasting anytime makes one and shoots it in less than a second , the beam hits the ball as another huge explosion happens , Jade guards his face from the huge amount of Mana that has been created by the explosion and gets thrown backwards as he slams on the ground , he tries to get up but when sees that the monster is now charging towards Rayne he shouts…

“Rayne!!!!”

Rayne doesn't notice but at the moment he does he understands that he can't dodge the attack , the monster is charging towards him while its head is pointed towards him , its sharp horns can tear through Rayne's body in seconds but he knows he is late and he is about to get hit…………………..but he doesn't , as it's head just got hit by a flaring punch , pink long hair floats before Rayne as the monster is covered in fire .

With just little push from the fist a huge impact occures and the monster gets thrown backwards and lies on the ground .

A feminine figure is standing before Rayne as her pink long silky hair is all over Rayne's face , both Rayne and Jade is looking at her as with a voice of relief a name comes out from both of their mouth .

“Lily…..”

3