Chapter-30 The Elder Calls
49 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well well that's enough for now , you go and find the stuff and I'll clean this mess you've created .”

Bahamut says as he begins to put out the fire once again .

“Wait….mess ? Wait I've some questions…..”

Rayne says with his heated voice .

“Yeah yeah whatever , enough questions for today……”

Bahamut says as he begins to blow Rayne away .

“Fooooooooo….”

“Wait…wait….waaaaiiittt……”

Rayne screams as he gets blown away .

[Place - Rivten , Rayne's room , Time - 12:09 PM]

Rayne's eyes open up in his room while he lying in his room , his eyes stares at Lily's eyes who is looking at him .

“Hey….”

Rayne says with a flirtatious voice as Lily's face turns red and she goes back and sits on a chair from Rayne's bed .

“Umm…….”

Rayne looks at her face .

“Man , when did she become so cute .”

He thinks .

“Ohh so you're finally awake .”

Jade says coming inside the room while munching on a red fruit which can't be recognized as it's been munched a lot till now .

“So what really happened ? You were sleeping in a weird position you know .”

He says .

“Yeah…..it's…..it's nothing don't worry….”

Jade holds Rayne's shoulder as he comes closer .

“If something is bothering you , you can tell us .”

Rayne looks at him and smiles as he sits up .

Lily suddenly leans towards Rayne .

“But then what were you doing back then ?”

She says with a concerned voice .

“Ahhh well you see……I was……. meditating .”

Lily and Jade look at each other and says together .

“Meditating ?”

“Ye….yeahhh it's really good for your health you know…….hehehe….”

“Ahhh…. really ?”

Jade asks .

“Ye….yeah come on stop worrying so much  , for now let's go , it won't be good to let the village elder wait  .”

Rayne grabs Jade's right arm with his right hand and Lily's left arm with his left one and drags then out of the room .

It took them 2 minutes to reach the village elder's hut , there were 3 men standing right before the door , they look at Rayne and his friends and smile , Rayne and his friends also smile as they get inside the hut .

“Ahhh if it isn't our young heroes .”

As soon as they get in , a friendly voice soothes their ears .

A man who might be around his 40s with black hair and black eyes stands before them.

“Ohh Mr.Dartor......”

Smile covers Lily's and Jade's face as they see him , Lily calls out his name as she stares at his face .

“Ohh come on just Reiley is fine .”

He says and he suddenly looks at Rayne .

“Ohh if it isn't the young man who defeated the Huge monster .”

Reiley says and comes closer toward Rayne , he holds Rayne's hands with a big smile on his face .

“Thank you very much Rayne.....if it weren't for you who knew what would have happened , that monster was surely something we……our village couldn't take care of .”

Rayne looks at him being confused .

“Ahhh….haa…yeahhhhh , no problem .”

“Ohh wait , I forgot you don't know who I am , I'm Reiley Dartor , I'm a mushroom farmer in our village .”

Lily comes closer to you .

“Rayne you don't know him but he brought us to this village , when you were unconscious he was coming back from the mushroom cave he owns , from the huge explosion from our fight he came to see and found us then he carried not you and Jade to this village .”

“Ohh please miss Lily , it's obvious to help those in need and you three young people helped us a lot by killing the monster , we will always be in your dept .”

He smiles and looking at his polished and shining smiling face Rayne also smiles and thanks him .

“Well why you here Reiley ?”

Jade asks .

“Ohh well you see I've to go to my cave once again as I'm gonna harvest this week's mushrooms……in this past few months , my mushrooms are the only thing that had given a decent financial help to this village…..and I want to help as much as I can , not because this is the place where I live but because I love my village .”

As he says another voice comes from behind .

“Huh ? Ohh.....uuhhh....ummmm.....”

Everyone looks back and sees Emma , she is wearing her same outfit but her hair is tucked with a big bun today , even though the bun isn't doing a good job holding her hair as her thick golden blond hair is almost at the verge of coming out of the bun .

“Ohh Emma you're here too ?”

Lily asks as Jade looks at her with broad open eyes .

“Ye…yeah , I didn't know……”

She looks at Rayne and his friends .

“……I didn't know that you guys were here too .”

She says with her calm and soft voice , her voice is so calm that Rayne begins to think if her volume can be a little more or not .

“Yeah the……the village elder…..she…she asked us to come….yeah hehehe .”

Jade says with an instill voice .

“Oh…ohh….great .”

She smiles , and looking at her face Jade also starts smiling .

“So…srry that I am late .”

A rough female voice which seems like very old comes and a very old woman comes to the room from the other side wearing different kind of ornaments made out of wood and cloth whose hair is completely grey mainly because of her old age and she is wearing a bright blue kimono while having a wooden staff in her left hand .

“I am sorry to keep you waiting .”

She says again .

“Ohh ma'am you're here .”

Reiley says going towards her .

“Ohh that's the Elder .”

Lily says .

“Well let's go then .”

Rayne says as they go towards her .

As they reach they listen to Reiley and the Elder's conversation .

“So me and those three would like to go and farm those mushrooms , after the the last batch of herbs were destroyed this is our last hope ma'am , and I want to help as much as I can .”

“Hmm thank you so much Dartor , who knows what will happen to us without you ? ”

“No ma'am it's my duty to help , after all this is my home , if I don't help who will ?”

“Still we owe you a lot Dartor , thank you for your help and you may leave tomorrow , if you need anything then don't forget to tell me .”

“Yes ma'am , I'll take my leave for now .”

Saying that he leaves while giving a big smile to Rayne and his friends .

“And you four must be the youngsters who helped us a lot these few weeks , why don't you come inside then let's have a big chat .”

Listening to that everyone look at each other and goes with her inside . For the first time Rayne feels like he is an important person as in his past life he never had this kind of experience . No wonder excitement goes through his vains as adrenaline gushes from his pituitary .

3