Ch. 2 reincarnation
217 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch.2 Reincarnation

Waking up the yautja quickly scanned his surroundings for threats almost by reflex before realizing he's no longer in combat relaxes slightly while checking his body surprised that their were no wounds on his body, not even his numerous scars which he gained through years of training and decades of hunting dangerous game which infuriated him almost as if whatever or whoever healed him made all of his hardship for naught.

 Coming out of his thoughts he observed his surroundings once again. Surrounding him on all sides were large trees reminiscent of those of his homeworld. Looking around for anything that could be used as a landmark to identify where he was, he spotted a path that looked like it hasn't been used in years. Deciding that this was his best chance at finding civilization he trudged onward until he reached a wall. 

    The wall itself was made out of what appeared to be a type of black metal with red lines that ran along the wall that reached at least 50ft high and continued as far as the eye could see. 

 Trying to climb the wall proved fruitless as he would slide off every time. Without much choice he followed where the lines seem to be leading. He followed the lines until he reached a point where the wall was untouched by the lines.

Pushing on what seemed to be the entrance of whatever the wall was proved easier than he thought. The section of the wall he pushed on slid back smoothly until it stopped moving forward and jerked to the left fitting perfectly into a premade hole in the wall.

Walking into the wall he immediately felt a presence drawing him forward. Breaking out into a sprint he soon arrived in front of two enormous yautja at least 30ft in height each. 

The one on the left had all black skin with red stripes around his body. He was sitting on a throne made of skulls, many of which were from unknown species but others could be clearly seen, like one of a yautja and a xenomorph.

The one on the right had red skin with white marking on his body. He was sitting on a throne of melded together weapons and armor.

Immediately recognizing the two giants he hurriedly kneeled and payed respects to the two dieties.

The one on the left spoke first, " Welcome blooded one, I am Cetuna the black hunter, the god of death." He said in a sequence of clicks and growls of his mandibles, " Your last battle has impressed us and we wish to offer you a chance to hunt again."

 The one on the right then spoke, " I am Paya the god of warriors, and your battle has impressed even me. We offer you the chance to reincarnate with abilities that would enable you to reach greater heights than now."

"If you wish to do so then step forward and start a new life, if not step back and rest forever," Cetuna called out.

Stepping forward the yautja spoke for the first time since coming here, " It would be my honor to continue my hunt even beyond death, I shall bring you and myself great honor with my glorious hunt."

Paya responded after he was done, " We shall see blooded one we shall see."

Suddenly he was wrapped in a bright light and sent to another world.

1