Chapter 1- The soul and the gifts
149 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well let’s remember before we do this, I as the God of war gift her with a healthy body easy to master all the martial arts to fight the corrupted beings,” The god of war said trying to calm himself.

I as the Goddess of life gift her with high resistance to curses and diseases so she could do something about the miasma,” Vivet said placing a calming hand in the shoulder of her husband the god of war. He covered her hand with his.

I gift her with a wide pool of mana and a great memory,” the goddess of wisdom said making herself comfortable in her husband arms, the god of the wild.

My gift was high instincts and as the soul said mofu-mofu power,” he said chuckling at that as he pets his wife's hair.

My gift was a quick mind,” the god of discovery said sitting behind his wife Demeter resting his head on her shoulder, hugging her in a protective way.

Well I gift her the ability to see what can’t be seen,” Demeter said playing with her husband‘s hands in her lap.

Well at least that was a pretty good gift Demeter,” Scio said, getting all the gods and goddess agree with her to cheer up Demeter.
Demeter was a little chaotic but all of them love her as well, so all of them try to be comprehensive with her. She only needs to be a little more responsible.

She can’t found this is her 3rd life” everyone agrees with this. “Well everyone we need to do this” Vivet said


I lived a great life, I don’t remember my age or the names of my loved ones…I don’t even remember my name, but I remember all my favorite novels, mangas, games, my degree in enginery... indeed weird.

What I remember is that I get all my dreams to come true, I traveled the world, I lived in Japan and married a dojo master so I was in good health training with him, not as hard as him. But god I love to watch him training with the sword, he was a master of swordsman, I don’t really remember well the name of his school.

Well I meet him with a service that help meet people in Japan I don’t remember to well but I put in the solicitude that the prospect should know martial arts, I was a practitioner when I was a young girl (I was a hyperactive kid so my parents found right to send me to train kung fu) I left the training at my 15 year and focused more on other stuff. So I put that just for fun and I meet my husband a really awkward but sweet man, we didn’t have children I died before that. My only regret is that I not managed to build a real and functional giant mecha.

He used to say that I could sleep through an earthquake and yes indeed I did and sleep so well to the other life. I really hope he is fine. He was so sweet he even plays my otome games with me and other videogames.

Now I in front of these 3 lovely gigantic couples all of them has to be at least 8 meters tall.

Let me describe them they already tell me their names.

The first couple the God of War and the Goddess of life, He is a tall man with fiery red hair with an amazing epic golden armor over a dark tanned skin with super blue eyes a muscle man. The goddess of Life is a sweet lady with fluffy long blond hair and green beautiful eyes like emeralds. And a jade-like skin…so pretty, she is wearing a simple white dress.

The next ones are the God of the Wild and the Goddess of Wisdom the god of the wild is like uh?... a really wild and handsome man with dark skin, white hair and yellow eyes he looks like a beast man with animal ears and a tail, but I can’t define what kind of beast he is wearing a leather armor. The Goddess of Wisdom is for not having better words she is a perfect elve as the ones described in those books about a journey with a really bad ring. Just a beautiful blond elve with blue eyes.

And the last couple the most mismatched one the God of Discovery and the Goddess of the netherworld. One is like sunshine and the other like a really dark gothic lady. He is surprisingly muscular and it looks like the younger here, the other two gods look in the middle of their twenties and he looks in the middle of his teens. He has honey blond hair and light green eyes, just a perfect prince of a fairy tale; he is wearing normal clothes brown pant and a white shirt with boots. And the Goddess of the netherworld is such a beautiful white skinned lady with a heartbreaking body long black hair with amethyst colored eyes and a very impressive black gothic dress.

They told me in a very funny way that I need to save the world balancing it? “In resume do what you feel right,” they told me.

But before they send me to my new world the Gothic goddess told me " You will get some visions of another timeline until your seventeen years of life you were supposed to be killed, they will feel like deja vu so don't worry they are just hints of a different timeline with those plans what is the best for a better outcome"


Nice move there Demeter,” The God of Wild said with thumb up to the shy goddess.

Everyone started to praise the goddess to bust her morale.

1