Chapter 2- Mystery World and the miracle.
93 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That shitty goddess, she told me it was a Deja vu stuff… she was so wrong, since my birth, I have been dreaming that awful life what with that weird princess what was her a dry cookie?

SO at least with those dreams, I understand this unbelievable world, first I will start with the most shocking stuff really, What the hell?!

These people didn’t need to eat! They don’t eat! They can maintain their body with the mana they consume around, again what the hell?! They only need to eat like one time every 3 days or if they have a big mana pool they can pass like months or almost a year without eating... that was the case with the dry cookie princess, she ate 1 time per year, and her parents were so proud of that.

Well, people that normally eat every day 3 times are babies, toddlers, wounded and sick people. The commoners too because they don’t normally have a lot of mana in their body, so the food in this world is awful!

The next shocking point is that people here can have babies only if they want a bay, no matter the gender of the parents, yes, male and female can get pregnant. SO the couple needs to make a pray to The God of War and the Goddess of life then the one that wants to get pregnant receive the mana of his or her partner in their body, then after they end that pray they made sex like bunnies. They need to pray every time they do the deed until the one that receives the mana get pregnant. 

This world has 6 principal races, Human, Elven, Dwarfs, Dragon Kind, Beastmen and Onis, those are not all the races but these are the bigger ones… or stronger ones and the only ones that that dry cookie learn or care to learn, we have of mixed blood too.
We live in one big ass continent that is separate in 6 realms, a Realm for every race, and in each realm they exist different kingdoms of these races, like in the case of the human realm, the human realm was formed by 3 Kingdoms, but my father married the crown princess of the two other kingdoms so he becomes the emperor of the 3 kingdoms turning it in only one empire, each empress is the king of her respective kingdom and the 3 of them do all the decision together. It looks that this has a really epic, romantic and awesome story behind this great event… that this damn dry cookie didn’t want to know so I don’t know.

So you will think “Oh you have two mothers so there is some big drama there for the love of your dad” Well you are absolutely wrong. My father and my two mothers love each other really much! I will tell this only one time no more: When I was a newborn they do a threesome every night… well, they tried and I cried so hard to stop them, they have abstinence for 4 months until it was safe for me to sleep alone in another room, they should have put me a nanny since the beginning. So maybe the 3 are my biological parents, this is a mystery.

Yup, this world is a mystery.

Just think about it, this dry cookie princess has the opportunity to choose not only one but the 3 princes and she didn’t choose! After understanding this… I just don’t know what to say. She could have a Harem…this princess; let’s stop this I will get depressed.

And if my memory is not wrong I am a bleached Uchiha. I have silver-white hair with red blood eyes. My father Leroi Imperium has silver white hair with amethyst eyes, one of my mothers Juno Deorum has black hair and red eyes and my other mother Emeral Mineralium the one that gives birth to me has blond hair and jade green eyes and I share her face. Why I am a bleached Uchiha… at least can I have the Sharingan?

Well, let me tell what the hell I did when I was only some days old… or on the day of my birth if I want to be more precise. I was expected that as a baby… as a newborn, I was going to have blurry sight and half deaf but nop I could open my eyes since I was carried away and I could hear some people shout. Maybe I could understand the language because I am a reincarnated? Who knows?
Let’s go to the important.

It looks like my mother Emeral, really was weak after my birth so she was dying. So my father Leroi and my mother Juno were the ones taking care of me the moment of my birth, Emeral couldn’t even embrace me when I was born, so she in her last moments asked for me to be in her arms, so when they put me in her arms I was really surprised because around of her was a really black smoke that no one could see and it latched at her with something… I know is going to be weird but is the only way I can describe that thing it was like some kind of smoke chain right over her hearth… so like the genius girl I am I tried to touch it, the moment I touched it and it feels so wrong, so I do like the Gods told me “Do as you like” So I wished it to go away. And it disappears and a really big ass flash of light happened and my mother was safe. And I fall sleep really well.

So in the life of the dry cookie princess, there wasn’t an Empress named Emeral Mineralium it was just a portrait hanged in the room of the Emperor and Empress.


Our Miracle Princess

Leroi Pov

My name is Leroi Imperium and I have two wives that I love with all my heart and together we have already two children and at this moment our wife Emeral is giving birth. Juno is beside me holding my hand while we worried in the armchair, every time Emerald cry in pain we go to the door just to stop and turned to sit again. Then we hear a baby cry so we enter the room.

Empress is a healthy Princess

One of the healers give our baby to Juno, these are wrong why the healer didn’t give the baby to Emeral. Something was really wrong I look at Juno in worry and she is just entranced with the baby. I can’t see the baby I don’t want. I want to know what is wrong.

What is wrong? How is Emeral?

His Highness, the Empress isn’t going to make it, there is nothing we can do” The imperial healer, the best one in the human realm answered me.

The healer informed me to my horror so I hurried to her side supporting her in my arms. My wife in my arms looking as white as the sheets she is on. She is losing her life, then she with the tines voice asked to see her baby, the one that is taking her life. I know is wrong for me to think this that baby is my daughter our daughter but she is going to die in front of me on my arms and I can't do anything.

Juno came to her other side and helps her carry the baby in her arms; Juno was supporting her arms while Emeral observes the baby with adoration. Juno and I were crying, looking at her and our wife and our daughter in her arms. I just need to see the bay to forget my horrible thoughts to love my baby girl, my princess.

The baby looked straight back at Emeral with the biggest red eyes of Deorum blood; indeed it’s a beautiful baby. Then the baby reached her hand like trying to reach Emerald face and failed and ended her little hand touching her upper chest. I will never forget in all my life that strong light that erupted from the baby and my dying wife when the light disappeared my wife has a really healthy look compared to before her ashen skin turned pink again. And our princess was calmly sleeping in her mother arms. We cried and laughed at the same time.

A miracle happened, a miracle that our beautiful princess gifted to us.

2