Memories
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Memories, everyone seems to have so many of them- precious little jewels- the living tales of our days spent. They come from our most uncommon experiences; ever more so, the ones which we never forget or those which we aren’t able to- which we hold onto forever and ever, bring an everlasting change to our character and nature.

Only our proudest, mischievous, Joyful and the saddest seconds govern the chance, the right, to turn everlasting in our minds. Our yearnings, emotions, feelings, they, however, find themselves being whittled away by time and life.

They are like the stars shining brightly in the night sky. Every single one of them distant from one another, an unfathomable distance apart, but when seen from the surface of our small forgotten planet, from behind the distracting layer of atmosphere, they appear mesmerizingly close to each other; like, brothers and sisters, a cluster, a family, a group of mischievous children playing in the dirt, a fish swimming through the ether, surrounded by other similar globes of lights.

But ever since the dawn of new age, the stars have started to dim, and hide behind the monsters of our technical advancement which has not only made us all the snails to a life invading screen of darkness, but also diminished our scope of activities, limiting the prospects of memories to somehow grow from the same old routine of our everyday lives.

Now when I look up at the night sky to find the memories of my past shinning my life bright, I only see a grey smear of moving clouds with the chance of downpour continuously scaring the air with its blasts preceding the plasmic growth of a withered tree. 

The sky of my night doesn't hold much splendor any more, but what about you? How many stars does your sky hold?

0