Morning Time and…
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm BAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanaka Aoto here somehow something is going on right now...

"Nnnngghh~ I-I can't move, h-heavy" I tried to move my body, but there's something on top of me. "Nnggh!! Uoooh!!! W-who are you!!" I screamed as there's an unknown beauty straddling on top of me while smiling devilishly. 

"Ara~ You woke up~? Ta-na-ka-kun~, you're so cute that I can't HELP myself da mon~" The girl on top of me said while laughing ufufufu... This, THIS is a dream, isn't it...

Because how come a beauty said I'm cute when I'm an average looking boy, but this isn't bad at all.

"What are you thinking~ I'm gonna kiss you if you keep thinking about something else, you know~," she said as she goes near my face. Uoooh he-her breast I-I can feel it!!!

"Unnn~~" Her face close as it keeps closing to my face-

 

"WAKEE UPP!! YOU IDIOOOT!!!!!" A scream resounded on my ears as I felt pain on my stomach, and a strange sound came out of my mouth. "BUgooohh!!! pUUffsshhh!!, O-OUCCH!!! *cough* *cough*" I woke up abruptly as I touch my stomach in pain and look at the who did it. 

"Wha-what was that for!! you brat!" I screamed at my little sister on tears as my dream was interrupted suddenly on a good part.

"Your face looks disgusting, so I unconsciously did it, and I KEEP calling you but can't  even wake up properly, mom is already calling us it's almost time for school you know." She said as she walks away from my room.

"What's her problem geez~," I said as I get up, still touching the pain on my stomach as I go to the bathroom to wash my face and get ready for school.

"*Yawn~" Good morning Mom, as always dad's already out... Good morning my cute little sister, who becomes a brute after attending her middle school." I said as I greet my Mom and my sister.

"AAHHh? who are you calling brute, hentai?" My sister said to me as she glares intimidating me. 

"Mom!!! Look at what bastards did to my cute sister!!! I'm going to beat them up!!!" I said to my Mom as tears gather from my eyes. " My, my calm down, its just puberty ufufu," my Mom replied to me.

"Pu-puberty? Is this brat? Hah!!- Ouch! Stop!! See you're a brute!!"

"It's because of you! you idiot!" Hmmph! She said as she looks away.

"Haa..."

"Ufufu"

*

After bickering with his sister, Tanaka and her sister got ready and walked towards the front door of the house.

"Be careful on your way there, okay?"

"Yess~."

"See you later, mom!"

"Yes, yes, now go you two, or you might get late for school."

 

Then at school, as soon as he arrives at his desk and puts his bag at the side of the table, he slumps down.

"Oya~~ Did something happen?" A guy walks stopped at my desk, and I looked up, " Good morning, Aoto."

"Morning, Nothing much happened, Kenjiro," I said to Kenjiro. This guy who's talking to me right now is Hara Kenjiro, a friend since middle school who happened to get to school the same as me, and this guy is handsome like those protagonists. tch now it's making me angry

"EH!? Did you tch just now!!!??" Kenjiro was startled

"No, you misheard my good looking friend, look at my plain looking face," I said monotonously.

"Ahahaha... wtf!!??... sigh So really, what happened?"

"Ahh, I just dreamed of something good, but my cute little sister broke it and woke me up," I said uninterested.

"Hee~~ Kaori-chan? hehehe is she cute today to- Ouch!! who did that!" Kenjiro laughs like a pervert but got a hit in the head by a girl.

"Shut up, hentai lolicon!" The girl shouts at Kenjiro.

"Ohh, Shina Mornn~," I said to the girl lazily. This girl Nakamoto Shina is a good friend of mine too, like Kenjiro; we attended the same middle school.

"Morning! Aoto-kun~" She replied cutely and excited. "Tch, Morning Kenjiro"

"Ehh, what's with this treatment, I got hit, and he got cute girl treating him cutely," Kenjiro said dejectedly.

"Wha-!! BA-BAKAYAROU! Don't listen to him, Aoto~" Shina blush cute but...

"Zzzzzzzz" Aoto was... sleeping...

"He's sleeping... x2" Shina and Kenjiro looked at Aoto, who is sleeping while the two were bickering for a bit.

"What a terrifying kid!?" Kenjiro was just as shocked.

"Haaa... let's just go to our seat class will start soon." Shina said as if giving up.

The two after that walks towards their seat.

 

 

Meanwhile, a girl was looking at them with jealousy(?) we don't know as her bangs were in the way.

 

*Ping pong Pang pong~*

The class is starting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0