Morning with Kaori and Me
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2nd chapter for today, I will make the next chapters for 'Emptiness' and 'Return of the Anti-Hero' Tomorrow.

 

 

Date: May 20, 20xx; 7:00 A.M

Saturday morning, I, Tanaka 15 years old, was a 3rd-year middle school student, was awakened by a heavy feeling on my arm, and that is a cute creature, by that I mean she is my sweet little sister who's a grade-schooler.

6th grader, explicitly speaking, was sleeping so peacefully while hugging me.

It makes me want to bite her cheeks, which still has some baby fat on them.

"Hhhnnggg~~~ Nyaammm....? Morn~ Onii-chan~" She cutely said as she yawns more before hugging me again and closing her eyes...

"Nononono waakee uupp~ Kaori~~, the sun is up, you know... if you don't wake up, I'm gonna bite your cheeks!" I said trying to wake her up 

Moments have passed, and she still hasn't wake up, haaa, what gives, no need to wake her up I started brushing the hair of my little sister slowly and caringly, she moves and snuggles into a more comfortable position, making me laugh a little bit. So I decided to kiss her forehead. I decided to close my eyes a bit more before waking up again.

 


Tanaka Kaori's POV

I'm already awake, but I don't want to get up because I'm hugging my Onii-chan right now, and I'm watching him sleep with a peaceful face.

I-I want to confess something right. I like my brother's smell!!! *sniiff~~* haaa can't get enough of this~, and I love him like a lot!!! ehehe I said it, but I will not tell him or either Mom and father ehehe.

*sniff*

Ahhh~ I wish the time would stop, for the day and just hug my Onii-chan all day, Ehehehe I can't stop smiling right now.

Returning to my Onii-chan who's waking up right now, I closed my eyes faking my sleep I hug my Onii-chan again *sniff~* Afuuu~.

....

Ehehehehe he said he will bite my cheeks if I don't but I won't because I still want to hug my Onii-chan. Moments later, I felt that my hair is getting stroked which felt goooodd~ I moved to hug him tighter which made him laugh for a bit after a soft thing touch my forehead, and I know that it was his lips ahhh~~ I feel so happy right now~~ ZZZzzz.


"Huaammm, what time is it right now?" I said as Kaori still on my arms, looking at the clock, it's 8:30 A.M I slept again for an hour and a half.

Still, it was good. I feel light.

"Kaori~ Kaaoooriii~~~ wakee up we need to eat breakfast now Mom's gonna be angry~," I said as I started to shake her shoulder a little bit.

"Nyuaammm~~ Goood~mornnn Onii-chan~," Kaori said, ahhh~ so cute.

"Let's get up and eat breakfast" I repeated what I said earlier.

"Eehhnnn~ I wanna hug Onii-chan more~, then kiss me again if you want me to wake up~," She said cutely.

"Haaa, ok, ok, we should get after that right, Kaori?" I said to Kaori, which she replied with Un!

Chuuu~ I kissed her cheeks this time, which made her laughed happily and hugged me for a bit before getting up and dragging me downstairs for breakfast.

Haaa, what a cute and lovely sister I wish she would not change.

............

 

 

0