The Poisonous tongue, Iwasaki Emina
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lunch break.

"Please go out with me!!" The girl suddenly shouted.

The world stopped for a bit, then moved again.

"Eh?" x3

"Eh?" Whole class.

Silence.

"Eh?" The girl who shouted

"EHHHH!!!!???" All of us except the girl who confessed.

You might be thinking why the girl suddenly shouted a confession. Well, let's go back before the lunch break.

 

......

Morning, as usual before the class started the three of us me, Shina and Kenjiro are talking to each other, but before the school bell rung a girl walked towards us and tried to speak but we can't hear her voice as if she was whispering.

"A-ano can I join you guys?" The girl said, but we can't hear her, so we replied with "huh? Please speak again?"

If I remember her name correctly is Iwasaki Emina-chan she's an introvert girl her hair are covering her eyes s so we can't see her face, but some of the girls say she's as a doll.

"I said can I join you guys?" She said a little bit louder, ahhh so she wants to be friends with us, I thought.

"Sure!" Shina replied for us, but we didn't care. We just nodded.

"T-thanks!, Nakamoto-(Oneesama)san," she said happily.

"Ehh did I just heard Oneesama?" I said, asking her, but Kenjiro interrupted.

"Huh, are you an idiot Aoto she said san, you going deaf? Heheh aoto is going deaf old ma- ouch!!! Why did you hit me, Shina!!" Kenjiro said making fun of me but getting a hit on the head by Shina

"Sorry Iwasaki-san, can I call you Emina-chan?" Shina said which made Iwasaki-san smile brightly, which I only saw for a bit because I was sitting and the other two are standing up.

"S-sure!! Th-then can I call you Shina-(Oneesama)san?" She asks worriedly

I heard Onee-sama, but I'm not going to say it to them.

"Un! Let's get along and eat lunch later, kay? Emina-chan" Shina replied happily.

Iwasaki-san stopped for a bit frozen I think I can hear her thought it says 'Emina-chan' echoing in her head, before blushing...

"You can call me Kenjiro or Kenji kay? Emina-chan"

Tch. "Please call me Iwasaki (bastard) Hara-san" *smile* Iwasaka-san smiled innocently, but eyes hiding in that bangs... Makes me shivers, and I just heard her clicked her tongue.

"Ehhh~, Come on Emina-chan~ let me call you that." Kenjiro persist!

"(NO)Please call me Iwasaki I'm a bit uncomfortable some guy calling me by my name" Iwasaki-san countered it's very effective!!

"A-ahh, Then Iwasaki-san le-let's get along" Kenjiro suffered massive damage!

"Let's get along Iwasaki-san," I said, trying to be friendly, maybe things will be more fun this way if she joins, but...

"Un. Sure." She just replied just short reply without any emotion.

"Somehow I'm hurt" I feel my heart crack a bit... as I whispered to myself, maybe she just shy.

 

............

Returning to the present.

Some chopsticks fell towards their table. The girls look the three of us thinking who she just confessed to.

The three of us are silent before Kenjiro starts talking.

"Ahhh!!! I'm happy Iwasaki-san I like-" he got interrupted by Iwasaki-san with

"Not you Bastard, scum, die ptui~" I feel like I can hear Kenjiro's heart crack and turn into dust.

"AHAHAHA, bakaKenjiro you stupid of course it's me Aoto who's she's ref-"

"Huh? Dream on extra" of course, she said that in a low voice that cannot be heard by everyone else and just us three.

My heart that is already cracked earlier turned to dust like Kenjiro, and our HP just dropped to zero.

I feel like some of the boys and girls laughed at us when they saw us dead on our desk, So embarrassing!!!! AHHH!!!

"Sigh, you guys are stupid, so Emina-chan who are you referring too?"

"Eh? O-of course, it's you Shina-oneesama, P-please go out with I like you since that start of our s-school" she said in a loud voice but shyly.

"Eh?" Shina replied dumbly.

"Kyaaa~~~" Some girls squeak happily.

Our head that's on the desk swung with great force to look at the two of them.


* Flash Back*

Iwasaki Emina's POV

It was the start of the semester when Shia-oneesama helped me go to the gymnasium when I got dizzy because of nervous that I'm feeling.

"Ahhh I'm nervous~ I hope I get along with everyone, ahh~" I almost fell, but a body stopped me from falling.

"Are you okay?" (?)

"AaaaAahh~ I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I apologized to someone when a hand touched my cheeks, I was startled and scared that I was trembling, but it all stopped when I  looked up and look who it is, and my answer was calm and beauty that I almost blurt 'please go out with me'.

"Th-thank you very mash~" aahh~~ so embarrassing I bit my tongue!!

"Ahahaha, don't mind, don't mind anyway, are you okay? you almost fell luckily I was behind you, can you walk?" *Smile*

Ahh so bright~

"Ye-yesh I'm fine desu~" Ahhh I can't talk properly, she's just so beautiful, I hope I'm not blushing hard~

"Then goodbye~ and good luck!" She said to me as she ran towards the two boys walking ahead of us.

"Ahh~ I forgot to ask her name! I hope I can meet her again~."


"Kyaaa~~ I know right Nakamoto-san's super cool and beautiful, I think there's already a club for her" One of the girl's squeaks like a word of love and every girl approves nodding their head.

 

"EEhhh~~Cl-club? Wha-what should I do Aoto?" Shina was asking for help

"Hee~ ganbare! cool beauty!" I said, cheering her but what I received is a knuckle in the head.

"Etto~~ E-Emina-chan I-I can't I have someone I like I'm sorry (glance, glance)" She glances to the particular idiot who just got a knuckle in the head. Still, he did not know that as he keeps rubbing his head while tearing up, no one notices her glance as she was kind of looking down, making her sigh.

"I-is that so UUu~~ t-then can we still be friends? and still call you Shina-oneesama?" Iwasaki-san starts tearing up at the rejection of Shina,

"U-un, but it feels weird being called onee-sama."

"Daijobu!! Iwasaki-san! It's okay cheer up" the girls cheer her up making her smile, 

* A light fall's down on her face blinding us with a beautiful smile and her bangs sways making the jaw of the boys fall, and some of the girls squeak kyaa~~*

Ohhhh, the boys cheer in a loud voice when they saw Iwasaki-san's face when she smiled. She, she has a cute face some of the boys maybe fall in love already just from that.

It was a smile that you want to protect.

"Ahh~ I wanna take her home and take care of her" One of the boys said getting one of the girls punched him in the stomach.

Well, what can you say Iwasaki-san was shorter than most of us that you could call a middle schooler when everyone saw that smile with a cute face, a maternal instinct will want you to protect her.

 

But no one notices how poisonous her mouth is and the only one who knows that is the three of us.

 

 

 

 

0