The Shadow Game (UNO)
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

BGM:*Du-Dun dun dun du-Dun* *Du-Dun dun dun du-Dun* 

"*haa* *haa* It's only the two of us now Iwasaki-san *cough!*," Aoto said as if he was exhausted and full of wounds from the fighting Iwasaki Emina. "We two only have two cards from each other"

"This is the end, (Extra)" as if she had already won the fight she put a smug face and shouts " I have the four elements! Fire,  water, earth, and wind, plus four, attack! Change colour to red! UNO!!"

Peanut gallery: OOHHH!!!! Emina-chan!!! fightoo!!! Aoto go!! And win this fight!!!

"NANI!" Aoto was shocked but *smirk* "I know that you will do that AHAHAHA! Counter! VOID of darkness +4! Now you have +8 change colour to green UNO!! and this is the END!! GREEN LUCKY 7!!" Aoto shouts a warcry and stood up suddenly to walk back and declare.

"You lose" Aoto shows a smug face "Now buy us juice Ha Haha HAHAHAHA!"

Peanut gallery: OHHHH!!! What a reversal!!! Aoto won!!, ahhh too bad Emina-chan lose don't mind Emina-chan!

"This is stupid haaa," Shina said whispering and face-palming herself.

"Mah, mah calm down it's just a game," Kenjiro said as he looks at Aoto who was wearing an annoyingly face, and Emina-chan was tearing up.

................

Before we continue what happened, let's go back for a bit.

Morning as usual Aoto was slumping on his desk.

"Yo, aoto morning~," Kenjiro said to aoto who's face was planting on the top of the table.

*Slide~*

"Good morning Aoto~" Shina arrives greeting Aoto happily. "morning kenjihaaa..."

"Eh? What? what's with this treatment?" he said, trying to get an answer on Shina. "Nothing you just look... (stupid) the same" 

"Ehh? What did I just hear stupid? Eh? do I look stupid? nee Aoto do I look stupid?" Kenjiro said as he was tearing up a bit, but no one answered him.

"Morn~ Shina, Kenjiro~," Aoto said lazily then as if remembering something he sit's up properly with great force startling the two then he grabs something from his bag and then showing it the two while saying.

"Let's play UNO!" he exclaimed happily.

"Why? That's boring" Kenjiro said as if he recovered from earlier.

"He, hehe" Aoto giggled making Shina sigh but at the same time smile at him. "Is there gonna be a bet?" she asked.

"Of course! It would be boring with playing it normally, so there's going to be a bet! the loser should buy us juice!"

"Haaa tha-" Shina tried to say 'that stupid' and refuse but.

"Ohh!! It's on! Aoto!" Kenjiro replied happily making that two shakes hands firmly as if making a deal.

"Waitt!!!" Emina-chan appeared behind them, making them look at her. "Le-let me join too!" looks like there's still some shyness in her making her blush, of course, she's blushing at Shina.

"Ohh! Sure!" Aoto replied happily

"Haaa, I didn't even say I would join," Shina said sighing but "well a free juice is good too" she smiled.

"Now!" Aoto shouted, making some of his classmates look at him.

"The Shadow Game (UNO) will start later!!" 

"Ohhh!!!!" the boys shout! While the girls didn't care well, some of them maybe did.

Luckily their second period becomes self-study as the teacher was absent.

"The Showdown starts now!!!!!" Aoto shouts with the boys a little bit louder, trying not to disturb other students from other class.

 

...............

Present

"Uuu~ I lose, (to the extra) Shina-oneesama~~ I'm sorry I lose!" Emina-chan *cries* but secretly wants to hug Shina but she didn't know.

"It's okay Emina-chan don't mind it, it's just a game, I can go with you to buy the juices," Shina said as she hugs Emina-chan.

"Un! ehehe thank you Shina-oneesama!"

 

After that, the class returned to normal, and the day ended peacefully.

 

 

0