3: mY BeSt FrIEnD!!!
162 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I said before I’m just trying to get an education, friends and talking to people come second. Though having friends doesn’t hurt, I do enjoy talking to people once in a while.

 

This was a different case though...

 

“Hey old buddy ol pal ol MALE FRIEND.” Said a man with short blonde spiked hair. He then wrapped his arm around my shoulder as if we had known each other since birth. 

 

I then turned to my left to look at him directly and glared towards him, “Who the fuck are you?”

 

“It’s me! Gay Best Friend Character! We’ve been friends forever!” He proclaimed.

 

I then gave him a look of confusion, “I’ve only talked to you like once, how are you even my best friend?” I said with an annoying tone.

 

~ The Past ~

 

Gay Best Friend Character suddenly jumped in shock as his phone fell out of his pocket and onto the floor right in front of me, “Hey can you pick up my phone for me I dropped it on the ground.”

“Yeah no worries.” I said as I happily picked up the phone and gave it back to him.

 

~ Now in the present ~

 

“Man I could remember it like it was yesterday.” He sighed.

 

“That’s because it was yesterday you fucking dope.” I replied.

 

He then began laughing in joy, “HOHOHOHOHO! You’re such a joker Main Protagonist!”

 

“What? Who laughs like that, what are you Santa Claus!?”

 

“Well I do break into people’s houses without their permission.” Gay Best Friend Character replied with a straight face.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you.”

 

Suddenly Blonde Female Character began walking past us, “Good morning Main Protagonist!” She said while waving towards me, she then joyfully skipped away to class.

 

“It’s 2 pm you idiot!” I yell at her as she skips through the hallway.

 

“WOWIE BOWIE BO WOWZIE GLOWZIE LOOK AT HER!!!” Gay Best Friend yelled as he began rubbing my shoulders.

 

“Dude don’t touch me like that, I don’t know you.” I say moving slowly away from him.

 

Suddenly the most average looking female ever passed by, she had semi-long black hair that reached to her shoulders and was slightly short.

 

I then turn back to Gay Best Friend, “You mean her?”

 

“YEAH SHE’S THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL! WOWIE BO-”

“Yeah alright whatever…”

 

Suddenly the girl turn around and began facing towards me. After a few seconds of  awkwardly looking at each other I decide to break the silence, “Uhh, can I help you with something?”

 

She then took a sprinting stance and looked as if she was about to run into me as if I was a wall, and she was the Armoured Titan from Attack On Titan.

 

Spoiler

Reference: https://youtu.be/FoIZIicPlkw?t=21

[collapse]


“I don’t like the look of this…” I quietly said to myself.

 

She then began bolting towards me as fast as she could like a football player ready to tackle someone, “Arrgghhh!” She screamed as she ran towards me.

 

“Wha- What the hell!” I yelled as I tried to step back and move out of her way.

 

But it was no use, she used the ultimate technique of moving slightly to the right and rammed herself straight into me knocking us both over down on the ground.

 

“HOHOHOHO! I’ll leave you two lovebirds at it.” Gay Best Friend Character said as he began to walk away.

 

I then reach my hand out to him, “No please, I think I might have a concussion.” 

 

“Oh, my god I’m so sorry! I bumped into you on accident!” She cried out as she held my head.

 

“Who the hell even are you!?”

“Oh my bad, it’s me don’t you remember? It’s me! Childhood Best Friend Character That’s Strangely Named After The Writer’s School Crush.” 

Gay Best Friend Character then ran towards me holding an ice pack, “Don’t worry old buddy ol pal ol MALE FRIEND, I got you.” 

 

I then put my hand up to stop him from coming closer, “No please… I want to die… leave me.”

 

I’ve got to find a way out of this hellhole…

8