2: Onii-Chan~!!
247 9 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You’d think that a school would do the one thing that it’s supposed to do… which is being a school… Turns out that’s a fucking lie.

 

“Alright I have to get to class.” Said a nearby student. A group of students then walked up to the classroom door and walked inside. “Class dismissed!” Said the teacher as the classroom door opened as all the students walked out after spending a total of 5 seconds inside the classroom.

 

To be honest, I’m just trying to get myself an education, friends and socializing come second, that’s basically the whole point of going to school.

 

A random student then passed me stretching his arms above his head and yawning, “Man! That went on forever, class sure is tough.”

 

But if you really think about it, who the hell would want to read about a bunch of kids learning about algebra in high school. 

 

Suddenly I could hear an overly high pitch voice coming from behind me, “Onii-chan!!~” it called out. Who in their right mind would say onii-chan if they spoke English, I thought everyone spoke English here!? I then felt a soft slight tap on my shoulder, I then turned around to see a small girl in our high school uniform with strange natural purple hair. She had two pigtails that were tied up by anomaly large yellow ribbons. “Onii-chan I found you!” She said in complete joy.

 

Obviously confused I reply, “Um excuse me… could you remind me who you are?”

She then hid her arms behind her back and pouted, “I can’t believe you don’t remember your STEP-SISTER’S name.”

 

“Just tell me…” I said in an annoyed tone wanting to get it over with.

 

“It’s me! LITTLE SISTER INCEST CHARACTER!” She said with joy.

 

If I can’t find a way out of this world I’m going to jump out of the school window and kill myself one hundred percent.

 

Wait…

 

There’s no way! She’s clearly not old enough to be here at this high school, she looks as if she’s 10 years old and should be in primary school. I then laugh and squat down to come face to face with her, “I think you’re in the wrong school, this school is for older students like me.”

“What are you on about, I’m 18 years old.” She said in a dead serious tone.

 

What type of god would let this happen, that sick fucking bastard.

She then looked down to check her watch and suddenly became shook, “Oh no! I’m late for class! I have to go onii-chan, あなたはグーグル翻訳を使いました.” She then bolted away from me at a super fast speed.

“What the fuck are you even saying!?” I yelled towards her direction.

10