#3 Warmth
48 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon, Guang Hua could see a cold face middle age man approaching them. What's more, he is handsome and had a silver hair and a silver tail but on his head was decorated with two horns. The middle age man looks like he is walking slowly but his pace is anything but slow. Soon, he's already near them. Guang Hua looks at the man and then the woman, wondering why their number of horns are different. He then saw the handsome man's cold facade slowly crumble.

He's wrinkled face slowly brighten. His straight lips are slowly tilting. Because the man rarely express anything, the sudden smile make people daze. 

"Lax..." The man slowly call. His gazes fixed on the newborn baby. "Congratulations, our hope is born" says the woman who is my mother now. "H-he's A-Hua? My son?" The man stammered. "Yes he is, silly" the woman chuckled, apparently amuse. "He is beautiful Lax. Thank you for giving birth to him" The man hugs the woman, his eyes filled with warmth and overflowing love.

A family of three, a Nivar, a Varna and their newborn cub. This scene will bound anyone to feel harmonious. 

Guang Hua was an orphan in his previous life. He never have parents to hold him, look at him with gaze this warm. Yes, he grew up in orphanage. However, he never got any warmth because the orphanage was simply hell. He was bullied everyday. Although the people there didn't hit him, the food he received was really scarce. 

Later, he was adopted by a rich couple when he was 11. However, the couple lived a short life. Shortly after he was adopted, they had a car accident. The couple left him a large sum of money luckily. But people pointed at him, saying that he brought calamity. They smiled at him whenever they met him, however they all bad-mouthed him behind his back. Even the housekeeper only pretends in front of him. Guang Hua grows up with no friends and even if he had some, they all were after his money.

When he was 15, he fell in love with Lan Yun. It's because the youth was the only one that did not look at him with contempt. Sometimes he would even smile at him. Don't say that this is ridiculous. You will never know how precious this is for a man that had never received any warmth during his life. After that, he will always follow Lan Yun. Silently looked at him from afar, not daring to come near. Guang Hua was satisfied. He's fine just by gazing at the other man because he know that he won't stand a chance in getting him. Once, he was buying lots of art stuff for his assignments. However, the stuff was heavy and the plastic torn. Lan Yun saw it and offered to helped him brought those things back to his dormitory. Guang Hua was stunned and stammered out a rejection, saying he can do it by himself. 

Afterwards, Lan Yun pick all the things that had fallen and put them in the empty bag he had been holding and hand them to Guang Hua. The handsome youth smiled and said that these were heavy and told him to be careful. Guang Hua was flustered and his ears were red already.

Nodding, he took the bag and quickly ran off. He ran without looking back and didn't saw the youth grinned in amusement. His eyes filled with warm love and a bit of joy.

Guang Hua was really happy just with these things. Unfortunately, he died and reincarnated. He will never see Lan Yun again.

_________________

Author's note:

I am not a native English so if you find any mistake please comment so I can fix them. Thank you for reading this!!???

2