Chapter # 3
112 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fanfic / Fanfiction Isekai tales: O fantástico retorno de uma formiga - Capítulo 4 - Capítulo 3 - Magnum bear Arctos

 

Drawing belongs to DevianArt

 

 

What the hell is this?!

 

 

The Magnum bear Arctos followed me here, but why? From my size and appearance, it should be evident that a large being like him could finish me off at any time, and I say more with this tiny little body that I have, he must know that feeding on me is almost nothing. Is he really that hungry? Or else...

 

 

Maybe I invaded your territory and now you want to kill me to prove that no one should provoke you, judging by my vast knowledge of other people's behavior, that's right, but damn chasing someone small like me, you should be ashamed your bully bear.

 

 

I know that my chance of victory over this titan of the forest is zero. My only hope is to flee back to the nest with the others there will be enough ants to stop him. I turn forward and start running with all my strength as I hear the bear approaching as it runs tapping its huge paws on the ground towards me.

 

 

I am obliged to say that I am very afraid right now if I die now there will be no other opportunity and the chance given to me will have been in vain. I start to pass by my other fellow ants who are unaware of the problem, I try to tell them that they are in danger and that we should run away from here, but I pass so quickly that they barely see me.

 

 

It is a cowardly tactic I admit, but anyone in my condition would choose to do the same, it will be necessary for some of us to sacrifice for the rest to escape as well. With a slight glance I look back to see how the current situation is, I believe I will regret it, for me I expected to see the bear making a killing while they all run away, but surprisingly none of this happens.

 

 

The ants, instead of running away, are all going after the bear. He retaliates by killing many of them with just the same attack as he did with the squirrels, but some manage to reach him, they cling and as they climb his body they start to bite him. the whole body, its fangs, or better saying our fangs are stronger than they appear.

 

 

Even with his enormous size and facing newborn opponents this super bully has cuts and bleeding all over his body for many that would be the end, but the Magnum bear has other plans he tries to keep calm and gets up on two legs and starts to kill the ants that climbed him one by one, for not reaching those on his back, he throws himself on the ground and rolls around killing the others that were biting him.

 

 

However, this dispute is a long way from ending our supervisor endowed with much bigger jaws than ours bites the bear's left leg, which lets out a high-pitched, high-pitched scream that can be heard for a long distance, it restores itself on four legs while the supervisor continues to bite him, you can see that the attack caused great damage to his leg.

 

 

The bear, however, has not yet given up. His eyes are beginning to shine yellow, could it be? Yes, that's right this opponent is proving more and more difficult, judging from my knowledge I know that some monsters that use magic make their eyes shine when activating their magic skills, by the color of to know what type of magic will be used and if I remember correctly the yellow memory is for the magic of the land.

 

 

Some rocks begin to float around the Magnum bear soon these rocks begin to be directed and launched with full force on the ants, many die with the impact, and those that survived or were not hit continue to attack including our supervisor who has not yet released the bastard's leg.

 

 

Amid so many twists and turns in this confrontation between the newborn army and the Magnum bear, another one appears to me, the supervisor's jaws start to shine next to his eyes in a dark blue tone, this color symbolizes amplification magic, it enhances the power of other abilities. And it is precise with this improvement that allows him to cut all the bear's left paw at once, with that he will no longer be able to stand to try to remove the ants again, his speed starts to fall and his breath starts to become breathless, in addition to the several blows, the bleeding increased a lot with a torn leg, maybe it’s time for the bear to give up, let’s agree both they and I had a big surprise regarding these ants, in my view they seemed weak and scattered, I thought they would come out running in fear as soon as they saw the bear and still decided to face it.

 

 

Judging from that point of view, it makes me look like a coward who abandons everyone and runs away, if I was still human and was with my troops I wouldn't do it so why now do I do it? That having another life and another body is not an excuse for me to close my eyes and abandon everything I learned in this world, my mission is to go back and warn that there is someone inside and for this reason, I will not give up.

 

 

It may be because of the damage already caused by the other ants or because of the strange feeling of willingness to fight that appeared a few seconds ago in me that I decide to go on top of the Magnum bear too, I have the feeling that even though I am very hurt and without a leg, he still won't give up.

 

 

I take advantage of the fact that I am on four legs and I climb on his right leg and grabbing his hair I climb to the back where there are already other ants. I don't have much time, from what I realized in his pattern of movement he may want to roll over to kill us on our backs at any time, my goal is simply to help disable this monster as soon as possible the way to do this is difficult, but I have a plan.

 

 

I pass quickly through the others that are biting and go towards the head, hold myself right on top of the bear's face and look him upside down. Do you remember me, big guy ?! I bite one of his eyes with all my strength to realize that I caused a very deep cut, the bear to fight back with one of its paws shows its claws and brings it towards me. I jump back towards the back and avoid the attack.

 

 

But the bear is not, he is so desperate to try to hit someone who ends up scratching himself, destroying half of his face, finishing plucking what little remains of the eye I bit, with that his vision is limited. last breath, our supervisor continues to attack too, he stopped biting his body and started biting the base of his right paw.

 

 

If he manages to pull that limb out of the body, which in my view is the last remaining strength of the bear we won, but it is strange both he and the bear have not used their magic skills anymore. With that single blow, they both spent so much MP, with I don't know about the bear, but I think that enhancement magic depended on how much of the amount of MP you spent, with that super blow it must be over.

 

 

This is not good news for the rest of us, it has always been taught to never underestimate your enemies no matter how injured or injured they are, as it is a time of difficulty that all living beings show what they are capable of surviving.

 

 

And it is at that moment that I and the rest of the ants would see the ultimatum of the Magnum bear Arctos, for a moment he is completely immobile I even think that he died, as I was mistaken, soon we would regret not being strong enough to have- killed him before.

 

 

With a claw he hits the supervisor who had already bitten off half of his right front paw, with that the supervisor was thrown away, the bear starts to shake with a great intensity most of us fell me and a few others managed to get us to keep clinging, your only remaining eye starts to glow yellow again this time with a much greater glow the first time. Several much larger rocks begin to spin around the bear, preventing anyone from approaching.

 

 

I start to get scared will he throw these rocks at us, then I realize that no, the rocks start to stick to his front legs as if it were an armor leaving both more fulfilled, he raises his two legs covered with stones and strikes the ground pushing upwards. He is several meters from the ground almost as if he were flying, we who are on his back suffer a lot to keep holding on by the strong winds, only if we let go now we would be in free fall.

 

 

From the sky the bear begins to fall, preparing to release all its fury on the ants, with its powerful paws covered with stones it hits the ground generating an immense shock wave that launches me and the others that were hanging away, a sound very high reaches our ears, but we who were on the back survived even though we were thrown, the others were not so lucky.

 

 

I am still a little bewildered by the fall but my vision is not, all the ants died, all of those who were hit by the powerful blow from the sky died, including our supervisor, little by little the stones that had clung to the bear's paws start to loosen and his bleeding gets worse, he has cut marks all over his body, he lost a leg and his vision is in half and he still hasn't given up.

 

 

What was that after all? You had this powerful scam from the beginning and you waited until we got here to use it, why? Don't tell me that I was too proud to use such a powerful blow on beings as weak as ants, right now he is looking at me with an angry face as if to say all of this is your fault for going to pry in my territory!

 

 

I think I can run away, he seems to hurt to chase me and I bet he already spent all the MP he had. Maybe I should just turn my back and leave, it would be like a tie between the two of us, except that apparently only I think so the ants. who was on the back and who also survived to start to get up and go towards the bear again, they are by my count one, two, three ... Five in total, six if you count on me.

 

 

Of all that battalion and there were only six left against a single enemy it is shameful, the other five go on the attack even though the chances of victory are extremely small, well I will also attack again, I cannot accept the fact that five newborn ants are showing more courage than someone who has fought for more than thirty years in life-threatening battles.

 

 

I will not run away, this bear will fall even if it is the last thing I do, the bear has a tired face as if he could not stand to fight anymore, I run towards him dodging his left paw that tries to hit me, he shrinks the right paw that is my current target, I jump towards it and start to bite right in the middle of the cut left by our supervisor, the rest imitate me and all of us biting that single point with a little effort we ended up cutting and pull it out.

 

 

The bear screams again and falls to the ground because he can no longer maintain his balance and with his two remaining legs, the right hind paw and the left front paw starting to crawl back into the forest, I believe he gave up fighting, only now there will be no escape for you this will be our revenge for killing all of our brothers and sisters ants.

 

 

I and the other five keep biting him with our jaws, I can't tell how long it will take for him to die once and for all the damage that anybody in this world is while his HP is not going to zero he will still be alive, I will not I wish I had to do this only that you don't give me much of a choice if it takes too long to die you might end up crawling to the squirrel area again and not knowing what will be there.

 

 

I start using my fangs as a pair of scissors to open a big hole in his back and tear off the skin that covered it, I see that a part is raw and I start to cut it through his muscles until it reaches the organs, this is extremely disgusting my paws and mouth are covered in blood, I keep getting more and more inside his body until I reach where I wanted the heart, I cut all the veins that were connected to him and I pull him out from the inside, lifting him up with all my strength, with that the bear stops moving for good and the blood of the heart bathes my whole body.

 

 

(Your level went up from 1 → 10)

(You have gained the Soldier Skill Lvl 1)

(Cutting fang skill increased from 1 → 5)

(Exoskeleton skill increased from 1 → 3)

(High strength skill went up from 1 → 3)

(You acquired the title Without mercy)

(You acquired the title Killer ruthless)

(You acquired the title Titan killer)

(Little ant Camponotus is ready to evolve)

 

 

How many messages give me a minute to process this whole situation, apparently I have already advanced from level one to the maximum of this species and gained a new skill called soldier, I am already familiar with it I had when I was alive it increases some status when you are fighting with someone, another thing that happened was my skills to improve it is good to gain new resources help, but improving what we already have is also important.

 

 

I also won three titles at once: they are without mercy, cruel killer and killer of titans, the three are strong names later I want to know what each one of them does, and lastly and perhaps most importantly the news that I am ready to evolve, I have not yet gotten used to being a monster but this is certainly good news means that I am on the way to achieve my goal, but I am still far away.

 

 

While I think I see that the other five survivors are pulling and eating pieces of the bear, well even if it is not such a beautiful scene they deserve for the effort they had with me, by the way, my stomach is snoring I haven't eaten anything since I was reborn in that world and I doubt that I will find anything now, I end up deciding that I will eat the bear too.When I'm going to taste his raw meat, I think the taste must be terrible, but surprisingly, no, I mean, the taste isn’t good but it’s not bad either, I think I can say it’s the taste of victory.

 

 

When I finish filling my stomach I see that it is starting to get dark it is better to go back to the nest soon, the other five agree, but when I start to leave I see that they are struggling to lift the bear's corpse, they can barely drag it in on the ground, due to all that the six of us go through together I end up helping them, my effort helps a little but not much, and slowly we go until we reach the nest.

 

 

When it comes time to sleep, I follow the ones left over to the room where we were born, it's just the six of us inside it. This battle today taught me a hard lesson I will never be able to return to my kingdom, at least not alone, if I really want to go back to the Kingdom of Eden I will need an army and luckily I already know how to get one.

2