Chapter 32
2k 5 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The town of [Iðunn] was quite lovely. It has many similarities to [The Nordic Kingdom] where the wooden buildings has slanted tiled roof, so that the weight of the snow doesn't crush the rooftops.

And thanks to the magic running trough the ground, kind of like electricity, the street were warmed up, so walking outside wasn't that cold. That is if you stayed on the streets. Magic sure is amazing.

I was currently in a high class inn with Annette, Tia, the knight captain Lillian and our head maid Lillian.

Having two named Lillian sure is confusing. But I decided to call her head maid, as Tia suggested.

When I first arrived to my room, I walked to my bed and sat down. It was so soft that I lazily laid down. When Tia noticed my pleased expression, she decided to lay down next to me. We both lost to the temptations of being lazy.

Basically, we fell asleep. Soft beds are scary.

And now, the very next day, we were eating the [Takoyaki] that the head maid prepared for us after Sofia's guild members defeated the big octopus. Um, the kraken.

It was my first time eating it, and it was quite delicious.

After our lunch, we went out. Time to search for fluffiness!

 

"""We have answered your summons, my lord.""

"Akemi! And your friends?"

"Please grant us names."

Once we arrived to the outskirts of the [Red Zone], I began to summon Akemi. Or well, I basically did the summoning skill, and asked if Akemi could come.

And not only did Akemi arrive, but she also brought with her 2 friends.

The reason why both of them appeared was because they noticed I was heading into the [Red Zone], which is very dangerous. Not sure how they knew where I was heading but, more summons the better! I guess. I really hope I can find a really fluffy [Moon Wolf].

I decided to call the one with red hair, Rose. And the other one with purple hair Verbena. Creative names, I know.

Unlike Akemi who was a [Greater Angelic Warrior], both of them were [Angelic Warrior]'s.

Once everything was ready to go, we entered the [Red Zone].

The reason why this area is called a [Red Zone] is not only because of the dangerous creatures living in these areas, but also that it's a very harsh environment.

They usually also have people who are up to no good. So not only do you need to worry about the harsh environment and the monsters, but also people.

We are of course not just waltzing in here without any armor. Sofia gave me an armor set, that was specifically made for me on this very occasion. She said that even an ancient dragon wouldn't be able to put a dent on it. It looks like a normal dress a royalty would wear on social seasons. But it was in fact made out of a very specific magical metal ore that can only be found on this world, Mithriarite.

It's very soft like silk, but super sturdy. I'm not sure how it works, but all I know is that you need to use a large amount of mana surging trough the ore to simply bend and shape it. Not exactly sure about the soft as silk part though.

Tia and Annette was also wearing something very similar. It's really strange how it looks like ordinary clothing. No matter how much I look at it.

As we walked for a while, we finally stumbled across a large forest. Our destination is straight ahead, [Mountain of Odin].

It was quite tall, and we would be able to find one of their habitats up there. Annette said that it would most likely take at least a week until we reached it.

79