Chapter 37
1.6k 6 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not far from here, Akemi found a few fluffy Moon Wolf's. Akemi decided to tell Rose to use [Anti Magic Field], which causes all magic, that does not belong to the caster, to shatter, within the field.

Since I was the one who was going to capture one, it was only me, Annette, Akemi and Rose. Annette decided to be my guard, Akemi directed us where to go while Rose walked beside her. Tia, Lillian (head maid), Lillian (Tia's royal guard's captain) and Verbena decided to stand back behind a large convincingly placed rock.

As we got close enough, Akemi told us to stay put, while Rose sneakily pressed on before she cast her spell. And once she did, we could then see the wolfs in all their fluffyness.

"Aro?"

It looked like the wolfs noticed that their active spell was shattered, as they went on guard. Rose quickly went back to where Akemi and I were.

Now that everything was setup. It was time, to capture fluffies.

Once the wolves saw me not that far away from the wolves, by myself starring at them, we simply starred at each other for a bit.

The next moment, the wolves... laid down showing their stomach showing obedience. The one that got dumbfounded was me, but only for a brief second. As I snapped out of it, I walked towards one of the wolves, and placed my hand on it's stomach.

"Fluffy."

I started to fluff it. I'm not sure why they showed such obedience, but it made me happy. I could finally fluff the fluffies.

"Congratulations, Tauro-sama!"

Annette said with a bright smile, while me and Tia was busy fluffing my new summon, Mio. She was happily wagging her tail and nuzzling against me, wanting more attention. The rest of the wolves decided to come with, even though I only have Mio as my new summon. After a while, me and Tia got our fill of overdue fluffies and calmed down.

"I think the reson they are following you, might be that Mio was the pack leader."

"Was? What do you mean, Tia?"

Tia simply smiled while I slightly tilted my head in confusion.

"I believe that you became their new pack leader, since Mio, their previous pack leader, became your summon. Is what I'm thinking. I could be wrong though, Tau."

"Basically, you will not only get Mio, but her whole pack Tauro-sama."

"Oooh."

In short, more fluffies!

Tauro has a one track mind, when it comes to anything fluffy.

81