Chapter 43.5 – Short Bonus Chapter
927 1 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been quite cold recently. Very cold. And today of all days, there is a snow storm. But that's not what the problem lies.

"Tauro-sama! Don't go into the light, Tauro-samaaaa!"

"...Calm down. It's just a simple cold."

Yes. Today, of all days. Tauro, is sick.

This all happened a few hours ago, when Tauro was to go outside, when the storm picked up. And then she got buried in all the snow at the entry way. And more importantly, where did all that snow even come from?

"I have never seen Annette-san being like this."

"...She gets over dramatic when Tauro gets the slightest fever."

"So you say. But aren't you also being quite over dramatic?"

Said Tia heaving a sigh while starring at Sofia. She was holding an all healing elixir, antidotes against all kinds of poison, wards against demons and much, much more.

"Like you said, it's a simple cold. Let's make sure she rest properly, she doesn't need an elixir of any sorts. While were at it, let's make her some porridge since it's easy to eat when sick."

Tiatania was also worried, but not as dramatic as the other two. She managed to get both Annette and Sofia to the kitchen to prepare a simple porridge for the sick Tauro. The process was simple, and once they were done with the porridge they placed it on a tray and Annette brought it to Tauro's room. Once she ate her food, she fell sound asleep.

Tauro got better the next day. She rested for the entire day just to make sure she was feeling alright, but she wasn't allowed to exit the house until a week later. Sofia and Annette wouldn't budge on that.

46