V1Ch5 – Meeting
121 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was morning and birds were chirping in Leo room. A cold breeze fresh air came through his window like it was saying good morning to him. He woke up and wear his cloth. He went to eat his breakfast, today the breakfast was quite more than usual. He eats his delicious breakfast and walks toward outside the castle where his mother, father, and all the people were waiting for him to come.

Seeing Leo coming toward them his Mom hugged him and he went near his father.

“Today, I am very proud of you my son. Today you will be left for your journey and also today is your 19th birthday.” His father said to him by placing arms in his shoulder.

‘What today is also my birthday?’ Leo thought.

“Happy birthday Prince,” all the people said to him loudly by tossing the wine glass.

“Thank you, everyone.” He replied to all of them and act that he already know that today is his birthday.

After a while, it was already 11 am and it was time for Leo to go.

“My son, I have prepared some companion for you in this journey. They will help you in any condition.” King said to him by pointing out those people.

“Ok…”

Saying that Leo looks toward the people which his father has pointed. There were two girls. One was a girl with long red hair with brown eyes. She was the same age as Leo. She was wearing some kind of Chinese cloth in blue color. She was so beautiful that Leo's eyes were stuck on her face. But her expression was like a rude b**ch. Leo slowly looks down from her face. Leo's expression suddenly changes looking at her boob. Her chest was flat as a whiteboard. ‘Where is …’ he thought ‘Even her booby are small still she is a hotty.’

Leo looked another girl who was standing behind the Whiteboard girl. Seeing her, Leo's eyes were on heaven. She was a little bit tall than Leo and also the same age as him. Her hair was silky and black in color. Her eyes were so dark and dazzling that Leo can watch for whole days. Her appearance was also very pretty with fair white skin and she was quite shy. Now, also Leo slowly looks down from her face and see her breast. There was only one word in Leo's mouth seeing her breast “Oppaiiiiiiiii” (Boob in the Japanese language). Her boobs were as big as an F. She was wearing a blue-colored Yukata (Japanese cloth) and she has a katana sword tieing on her belly.

Seeing those two beautiful girls Leo's face was blushing like a tomato. Most of the women he has seen after coming to these worlds were grandma and mid-aged woman. Seeing those girls, Leo remembers his Favorite Ecchi show characters.

“Leo, Meet these two girls. Her name is Chico.” The king says by pointing out the flat chest rude b**tch girl. “And she is Marie.” Says by pointing out the tall and mountain chest girl.

Hearing their name Leo runs toward them and greets them “ Hello I I am am Leo…” his mouth was shuttering.

“Is this a joke? We already know your name because you are the prince. Duh,” Chico replied to him in a rude way.

“Don’t mind her word prince, I am Marie.”

“Oh hello, I guess.”

 “So, son these are the two companion joining in your journey to save the world and they are the best Knight of our kingdom.” The king says to him by walking toward Leo.

‘Journey to save the world, have I heard this word…. Nah it was ‘Journey to the west’’ Leo thought for a sec.

It was time to leave the house and King asked Leo if he wants a carriage or any horse but Leo denied it because he prefers walking. All the people farewell prince properly and queen gave some gold coins in a small leather cloth bag to Leo which will surely help in his journey.

Leo, Chico, and Marie Went outside the gate of the castle by waving their hand saying goodbye to all. After leaving the castle they were in the main city. The city was filled with street shops and normal buildings. Despite being a handsome guy in the anime world, he was quite shy and didn’t speak much to those girls.

“I can call you Leo right?” Chico the whiteboard chest girl asked him by glaring her addictive eyes.

“Chico, what are you saying? He is our prince…” Marie the all in one said to her.

“Nah! Marie, It’s ok. We should be friends. It will be a lot easy to be formal.” Leo said to them by looking at Marie's oppai.

Chico was watching him “Pervert Hmpf”

“Wha…what No no.” Leo shutters by looking on the other side.

*cough*

“We should go this way.”

5