Chapter one: Body creation
8.6k 48 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was in a dark void, nothing could be seen. My body reduced to a golden ball of light. Moments before I had just been out hiking with my dad when two beams of light hit me in the chest. 

 

What the fuck happened, I was just out hiking with dad. Now I’m in a void without a body. Did I fucking die or something!? Just my fucking luck, I didn’t even want to go hiking but dad made me. Fucking hell, what am I supposed to do now? Just wait here in complete darkness, so boring..! 

 

Suddenly the pitch black void started to shake like an earthquake, the darkness around me started to glow white and not long after I was in another place. Instead of complete darkness it was complete whiteness, with a desk and a fancy computer and a fancy chair right in front of me. On the chair sat a beautiful woman with a fancy suit, her curves was perfect, her face would make top notch models crawl in shame, her boobs were big around e cup, her golden hair reached her waist, and she had beautiful glowing light green eyes. She was flawless. 

 

“Hello, Jacob. As you probably can tell you are dead.” - Angel

“So, how the heck did I die?” - Jacob

“You died because of a fight between the two High Gods, they have always been argumenting on how to rule the endless multiverse. And one thing led to the other and they started fighting, they both used soul magic to try to change the opinion on the other. But unfortunately both of their magic got redirected to you.” - Angel

“Wait, so those two beams of light that hit me in the chest was soul magic caused by two Gods?” - Jacob

“Yes exactly, but your soul couldn't contain the magic and you died. But that’s not all, the magic caused by the two High Gods reacted with your soul. And that’s why I took you away from the reincarnating cycle, you would simply die right after you would be reborn because your body wouldn't be able to contain your soul.” - Angel

“So what am I going to do now if I can’t get reborn in a new body?” - Jacob

“Don’t worry, the two High Gods gave me the power to help you create your new body from scratch. But you will never be a mortal again.” - Angel

“What do you mean with never being a mortal again?” - Jacob

“Well I said that your soul reacted to the two High Gods magic right. Actually the magic got bound to it making you their child. And because you became their child, you are now a God.” - Angel

“What! What do you mean I’m a God!?” - Jacob

“Just as I said you are now a God, and you will create your new body. And then you will create your own world in which you will be the God. You will need to create it from scratch and you can do whatever you want in that world. But you won't get another world until a 1000 years have past. So, keep that in mind when you create your world.” - Angel

“... I don’t know what to say…” - Jacob

“You don’t need to say anything, I will leave you now. Everything you need to create your new body and world, you can find on the computer. See you later!” - Angel

 

The flawless woman then vanish from my sight and I stood alone in the endless white room. I was very confused, and I had hard time to understand what actually had happened. After a while just floating in front of the desk, I floated to the chair and stopped in front of the computer. On the computer screen there was a doll-like body spinning around slowly and beside it were multiple settings such as, race, gender, hair, face, body, size, colour and much more. 

 

So I have to create my new body and world, but how am I supposed to do anything without a body? I can’t click on anything.. Maybe if I focus on the things I want to do it will happen..? 

 

I then focused on what I wanted to change and it worked, first I changed my gender to female because I was trans before I died but didn’t have enough money to do a gender swap surgery but now I had gotten a golden opportunity. Then I changed the eye colour to ruby, I changed the hair to silver with the tips gradually turning ruby. I set the height to 140 centimeters, I had always wanted to be a cute loli girl with big boobs but in my life before I died I was 185 centimeters tall so even if I did a gender swap surgery I wouldn’t be a loli. But now I could create my ideal loli girl. I then set the boobs to c cup, and the look to a cute 12 year old girl. 

 

The end resulting in a 140 centimeters tall incredibly cute loli with ruby eyes and silver hair with ruby tips and c cup boobs. 

 

Maybe I should change my race? I have always loved fantasy worlds and dragons. Maybe I should change my race to dragon? That would be awesome!

 

I then change my race to dragon and another doll popped up but this one was a dragon. 

 

So I can change my appearance from cute big boobed loli to a dragon whenever I want, this is so awesome! 

 

I edited my dragon form to be 4 meters tall, really small for a dragon but I think it’s cute and to be bigger than that is just annoying. I edited the body so it had ruby scales and with some silver scales forming lines on the body that made it look like waves. I made the eyes also ruby but with a glowing menacing look. I didn’t do anything to the teeth but they were sharp and big. I edited the colour of the two horns on top of the head to silver. I made the tail longer with an extremely sharp end, the tail was 7 meters long to be precise. And finally I changed the colour of the wings to ruby with some silver as well. 

 

With my race being a dragon, maybe I should put horns on my human form and a tail? Yes, that would look so cute! 

 

With that in mind I added two silver horns on top of the head of the loli that was 5 centimeters in length. And a ruby tail with silver waves that was 1 meter long. It looked just like my dragon tail but much smaller and the end wasn’t as sharp. It looked really squishy too. 

 

And with both the humanoid form and the dragon form complete I focused on the finish button. Just a moment later I lost consciousness. 

 

Huh, I lost my consciousness. Did, my body get saved!? 

 

Just as I was gonna float to the computer I realized that I had a body.

 

Ahhh! I got transferred to my body, this is amazing! I am now a cute big boobed loli! Hehe. My dream has come true. 

 

“Now I guess I should create my world.” - Jacob

Oh my god, my voice is so cute!

 

154