Arc 0: My name is Seth Chapter 2
1.6k 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm not certain whether the value of all of the things I've received are considered rare or not but I'm positive those potions and cards might come in handy especially the Exp boost. Normally in RPG or MMORPG  games, you would need Exp to level up your character to be powerful and I do think that this world might probably have a level-up system or is it just me? It's a bit mysterious about this system as it is very similar to a game.   

 

On another note, I'm pretty surprised that I've been given an inventory function it will be convenient to have it but is there any way I can increase its cap limit? I should just ask the system someday it's not like I needed them right now however I am intrigued by the title I've been given but how can I see what effects does it bring to me?

 

'System what does the title even do?'

 

 

*Whenever someone has received a title it will boost them according to what it was supposed to boost, it can be stats or skills or anything it gives but Host has received a special title 'The Unrivalled One'*

 

 

*Title effects will be permanent so Host doesn't need to worry about it. According to this title Host would receive a 10% all stats boost, increase Hp, Mp and Sp recovery by 25%, increase Exp gain by 0.5%, increase all skills effect by 10%, BEEP, BEEP*

 

 

Huh? What's going on?

 

*Further effects will not be able to be known, to unlock its effect Host would need to upgrade Soul grade*

 

 

Again!? *Sigh* It's not like I can do anything right now to increase my Soul grade and I'm not confident about myself whether I'll be able to kill without any hesitation but I decided that for now, I would only kill monsters from dungeons since according to what I know, the dungeon is a place where monster resides in and if we don't clear it, it will bring bad news. Therefore it's easier for me to kill however I'm not sure whether I'm prepared to even kill in the first place. 

 

Since I only left with the cards I need the system to explain to me what's it is for although I have an idea what it does I needed to make sure it's what I'm expecting it to do.

 

'System what do cards that I received from the box do?'

 

 

*The skills cards the Host has received are supposed to grant Host the skills that are available in the Shop function and Host need to know that it will only grant one skill from each card and only skills from Grade 1 are available. What I mean by this is that as when there will be an increase of Soul grade there would be more things added to the shop so the cards are only able to grant skills according to what the shop has in Grade 1*

 

 

Ah, I understand now I was confused in the first place but now I get it. I wonder what kind of skills I'll be having. The system had explained to me that I just needed to command like how I did with the box to use the cards.

 

 

'Use element skill card'

 

Immediately what I'm seeing right now is a transparent screen with a selection of rows that I can choose from.

 

I thought that using this card it would give me a random element skill I didn't know that I will be the one choosing it at least with this I  can choose something I like.

 

Looking at the rows of selection I only notice that there are only 8 Elements I could choose which are Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, Lightning, Ice, Light, Dark. I didn't know which one to choose since I don't know how strong are its skills in this world so I decided to go for something that I like personally which is Lightning because of a simple reason. Awesome and cool, I find it dashing especially when it reminded a couple of characters with lightning abilities and immediately when I bought that skill I felt a tingling feeling in my brain. 

 

It didn't hurt so much however the next few seconds, pieces of information flooded my brain and as time moves on, more information entered and now I finally understood what kind of Lighting Element is and its skills.

 

I move on to the next one which is a special skill card. Judging by its name special skill might be different from a normal skill but I'm not certain how different it can be so I needed to see.

 

'Use special skill card'

 

The same thing happens again but instead of 8 rows, there are only 5 rows. Gravity, Aura, Clone, Heal, Appraisal. I'm much more clueless compared to when I was choosing the element skill but that clone skill reminded me of a certain anime show that I like to watch when I was a kid so I decided to go for that.

 

Finally, it's time to choose the last one.

 

'Use passive skill card'

 

I'm surprised that this time there were lots of skills that I can choose from as there were around 20 of them or more but some of them I can't be bothered as it was not what I'm looking for but I finally managed to find one which is Mana enhancement. 

 

Most of the time that I play in MMORPG or RPG games I always like to choose a magician class but one thing is that it needed a lot of Mp and so I thought that if I could have this enhancement I would be able to increase my mana and have an advantage over other people in the future.

 

*Congratulation Host has received Lightning element skill, Clone special skill, and Mana enhancement passive skill*

 

 

Since I'm done with all of this it's time to check out the shop function and see what I can buy.

 

'Open Shop function '

 

I'm starting to get the hang of this so basically whatever I command the system it will do it for me. 

 

When the shop screen appeared there were so many things I can buy but I needed to use the filter setting to group them out. After some time grouping them I found out that there were skills other than the elements but the cost of it makes me think twice before buying it. Some of the cost of the skills were around 10000EP. 

 

I presume that EP is the currency for this shop and currently I only have 23500EP which I don't think I needed to spend most on something that I don't really need right now especially when looking at the element skills. It was totally insane as the cost was around 50000EP!! All of it cost around there while light and dark cost around 70000EP!! This is only the 1st grade so what happens when it reaches grade 2 would there be a skill cost around 100000!? 

 

I-It's too much for me now and I can't even afford them in the first place how can I even earn more EP? I should ask the system later.

 

After spending some time going through the system I found out that there were potions selling each for 500EP which I thought was ridiculous and there were pills ranging from 500 to 2000EP which is making my baby brain stressing out. I thought 23500EP was a lot but now it was just copper.

 

I really need to work on my EP in the future or else I wouldn't able to usefully use this system and since I have checked everything it's time for me to sleep now so goodnight everybody.


The next day

 

*Birds Chirping*

 

W-What is that noise?

 

I woke up to that sound of noise only to find that it's already in the morning. I could tell by the windows in the room that even though the curtains were covering the windows it wasn't able to hide the sunlight from being shine through it. It's pretty bright but I guess it wasn't just me that had woke up from the chirps.   

 

There is like a groaning noise coming from mum and the next thing I know is that she is stretching her arms out while yawning and after getting up from the bed, she went to the curtains and pull it to the side. Now, the sunlight was shining upon her and I am kind of fascinated by it as it looks like she is enjoying being bath by the light.

 

 

"Rise and shine, it's time to wake up" She said enthusiastically.

 

"Already?'' Katie complained while rubbing her eyes with her hands, she still looks sleepy.

 

I-I can understand them now!? How am I able to understand them now?

 

I tried to think about how am I able to understand suddenly but then I remembered yesterday that I have received some sort like skill language. To confirm that I asked the system to show me the description of it and this is what it had shown me. 

 

 

 
All-Knowing Language The ability to understand all kinds of languages and the ability to convert English words to any kind of language.

 

 

I'm shocked at the same time glad that I can understand what they are talking, it's kind of unbelievable having this all-knowing language, just by having this skill I'm able to understand straight away without any needs of practising. Luckily I have this skill if not I wouldn't understand what's going on. I could have studied the language from young however that would just consume too much time so having this skill really save me. 

 

"Katie don't be lazy alright, let's take all take a shower now" Mum said while walking towards me.

 

 

S-Shower!? All of us!? I don't think I want to shower with them considering how embarrassing will I be and it's not like I can shower by myself besides they are my family and I'm a baby so they won't concern themselves with me.

 

Mum picked me up while speaking some baby language but I didn't respond and the next thing I knew is that we are at in the bathroom. At this point, I'm not surprised by how big the bathroom was, just by looking at our room previously it was 3 times bigger than the apartment that I used to live in but what made me stunned is that both mum and sis were naked. My eyes were bulging out from my eye sockets but of course, I can't do that.

 

In the bathroom, there is a bucket designed in a way that I could shower, so she carefully put me down in it while supporting me. From there she carefully scoops some water from the buckets that are filled and mixed with water and shampoo. 

 

After half an hour, all of us were done while she gave me a final rinse to remove all the soap from my body and after what that we're done. My mind was chaotic when they were bathing as I couldn't take my eyes off from mum and to remove those thoughts I kept whispering 'she's my mum' over and over again. 

 

Another half an hour later they were done wearing their clothes and now my mind could finally relax and now mum had put me back in the crib while she went out of the room going somewhere leaving only Katie in the room. 

 

I-I'm so bored!!! It was like a living hell, I can't even do anything especially when I'm in this body. *Sigh* What can I do now?

 

Oh yeah! Let's check out that element skill for now. 

 

'System show me the description of lightning element skill'

 

*Ding* *Ding*

 

 

Lightning Element A destructive force of element that can pierce through enemies and speed where enemies won't be able to notice. Current Grade Element is E.
Available Skills Spark
 

 

 

I have only one skill? What does spark even do? It also mentions that my lightning element is only under grade E. What's with all of this grade, is it possible that if I increase my element grade would there be more skills I have? I hope sure it does but we'll find out later in the future but for now, I don't think I want to use it now as I am unsure how much Mp I presume it will cost and besides I wouldn't want to let mum and sis found out. They obviously will notice something happening as I'm clueless about its effects and the consequences of using skills and I don't want to let them know I'm a freak. It will hurt me too much if they start distancing themself away from me. 

 

'Show me Mana enhancement description'

 

 

Mana Enhancement Meditate to gather Mana essence in the air to compress and absorb to increase Mp

 

 

Sweet!! I think I found something good, luckily I was right to choose this skill and I'm sure it will benefit me. Having this passive skill would be able to increase my Mp just by meditating although I'm not someone who likes to meditate I don't think I can complain since this is for me to get stronger, I'm not sure how much it will be able to increase but I think it's better than zero and also I still have that title where it increases all of my skills effects by 10% so I'm sure this applies to the passive skill but come to think of it how much Mp do I even have in the first place?.

 

 

'System show my description'

 

 

*Access has been denied, to see Host own status, Host would need to buy evaluation type of  skill from the System shop which is the special skill Appraisal, Appraisal is the most precise and accurate skill that provides information of everything that Host inspected*

 

 

 

*The system is only able to provide basic descriptions but showing other pieces of information Host would need to buy skills* 

 

 

So it's like that, I guess even the system has some limitations but how am I able to harvest EP? I can't go outside and hunt some monsters heck I can't even move so how can I earn? Every time I kept thinking about it I get more depressed, I am clueless in this situation as I don't have any lead on what to do. *Sigh* Let's just ask the system whether it has anyways I could use.

 

'System, is there no other way to earn EP?'

 

It feels like I am begging someone for money but what else could I do aside from asking? 

 

 

*There is one way to gain Exchange point and that is to complete missions given by the system. If Host can complete the given missions Host would receive awards according to what it will be given*

 

 

What!? Missions!? Why didn't it let me know from the beginning, I thought my all hopes were gone but hearing about these missions let me regain back some.

 

'Show me those missions' 

 

I was so excited that I immediately asked about it and about why it didn't tell me sooner I just put it aside for now and wanted to focus on those missions but I'm wondering what kind of missions will it give me? I hope it will not be that hard or something impossible for me to achieve. I mean, of course, by having a difficult mission there would be a high rewards but for now, that is suicide for me and that is why I'm hoping it's something easy or achievable on this body.

 

 

 
Missions Rewards
Use Spark one time 10EP
Use Spark 10 times 0/1o 100EP
Use Spark 100 times0/100 1000EP
Mediate for one hour 50EP
Meditate for 10 hours 500EP
Mediate for 24 hours  1200EP
Increase Lightning Element skill Grade from E to D 5000EP
Increase Mana Enhancement skill grade from E to D 5500EP

 

I'm glad that it is not related to some super heard missions like slaying monster or anything but even so, these are some tough missions. For the first mission, it seems easy as all I need to is just find some opportunity to do it secretly but for the next ones I don't think it will be that easy to complete and some more I don't even know how much Mp I have or how much Mp the skills needed but luckily there's no time limit at all for these missions.

 

'System, how are missions form?'

 

I'm quite worried that if these are the only missions that I have even though I have yet to complete them. I'm just trying to confirm through the system I have got an idea that something might have been triggered to cause these missions.

 

*Missions are formed due to it being triggered by Host, every action that Host does or cause the system will have a chain of reaction, for example when Host chose the lightning element the system had reacted and now the missions have appeared*

 

 

It seems I'm right but aren't this too little? Even if I managed to complete all of them I would only have 16860EP. What can it even buy? No, No, I shouldn't complain right now since I managed to find a way to gain EP, I just hope that in the future more missions would appear.

 

 

'System how do I even increase my skill grade?' The grade thingy has been bugging me since just now I mean I'm clueless on how to increase it so might as well ask the system. 

 

 

*In this world it is very simple to increase one skill and proficiency, the term that people here in this world used for proficiency is mastery. So to increase skill grade, the mastery of the skill needed to be full and full is meant as a full percentage if Host is able to get mastery to 100% it will be immediately breakthrough to the next grade*

 

 

 

 *It is very simple to raise mastery as all Host needed to do is just simply keep on using the skill and that is how Host increase. But although it's easy to upgrade the time needed to spend is very long as the more Host wants to increase the grade the more time Host would need to train*

 

 

Hearing all of that information makes me feel kind of relieved as all I needed is just too repetitive used the spark skill to increased its grade, I still remember about a certain game I used to play in my phone that in order to increase my character skills, I needed some super rare materials or millions of money just to increase the skill but it looks like I don't have to worry about it. 

 

The only problem that I am worried about is Mp. First, how much Mp do I have, and second, how much is the Mp value do Spark cost?

 

Before I could even think about it, I heard footsteps coming in this room, Katie who was sleeping in the bed woke up when she heard the footsteps and she looks delighted as though she can't wait for something. It turns out that mum had made some breakfast for her and herself in the kitchen.

 

After putting all the foods in the table, there were 2 chairs that both of them had sat while mum was still holding me. Looking at all of that food I thought that in this world breakfast would be different but it was still similar to what I always eat back on Earth.

 

She had cooked some pancakes, eggs, and hotdogs, even though it's a simple dish the aroma was on another level and I wonder why?

 

It was a funny sight when I looked at Katie as she's gobbling up all of the food without care and looking at the portions that she had I thought it was a bit too much for her stomach but looking at her endlessly stuffing all of the food without any difficulty I wasn't that worried because mum didn't say anything and it makes me conclude that this was a natural sight to her.

 

I will truthfully admit that all these foods aroma is making me kinda hungry but I know that newborn babies would always be fed with breastmilk....wait a minute... don't tell me that- Before I could even finish my sentence, I saw something I couldn't believe it was happening in my life. 

 

Mum was using one of her hands to hold me while the other was slowly unbuttoning her white clothes, I could clearly see her breasts begging to be freed. She was slowly unbuttoning her first button near her collar bone, the second one near the centre of her chest, the final button below her breast, and the moment she unbuttons it, the beasts have been unleashed.

What I'm seeing now is the bounciest thing I've ever seen, could breast be ever so bouncy? I even heard the 'boing' sound.

 

I tried avoiding this situation by focusing on her face but when I looked at her face, it has creeped me out and I had chills. W-W-Why is she looking me like that??  I am getting scared right now. She was seductively staring at me and was even licking her lips. She held her left boob and guide its nipple towards my mouth, when I look at her eyes it looks like she's begging me to bite me. I who have no choice because of my hungriness had to suck it.

 

I couldn't remember how it tasted back on Earth when I was a baby but now I could tell how it tastes. I was sucking it like as though it was nectar I can't help it but the taste of milk tasted so good that I couldn't help but asked for more. It's much sweeter than milk and it has a higher level of thickness. Maybe it was just imagination but I heard someone moan. As I'm sucking Mum breast, I keep having lewd thoughts even though I know I shouldn't. She's my Mum,  she's my Mum, she's my Mum, she's my Mum, is what I could do repeatedly whispered in my thoughts. It feels like a religious chant to wipe away evil thoughts but it was getting effective so I continued on.

32