Arc 0: My name is Seth Chapter 9
1.1k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seth Pov 

 

I couldn't recall what happened afterwards but I know that I had slept in her arms and had a good dream but it all ended up so fast and then I soon regained my conscious.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing that I see is mum looking at me worriedly.

 

When she saw that I had awoken, she hugged me caressing my head while looking so glad, I was a little bit confused on what's going on but soon I remembered what just happened and I realized that I was on the bed and mum must have been watching me while she sat with on chair right beside me. 

 

"I'm glad that you have awoken up Seth, mum was really worried about you'' She said while hugging me against her chest. No matter how many times I feel it, I can't help but be impressed by its softness that was making me so good and comfortable like a pillow but it was torturous. 

 

"M-Mum, where's sis?" I questioned her after she let me go. Although I'm glad that things work out I need to at least check up on her whether she has really recovered or not. 

 

"She's just right beside you my dear" Mum answered while pointing to my left beside me. 

 

When I looked towards my left I saw Katie sleeping peacefully right beside me, I didn't notice that she's just right beside me but I'm glad that her left arm had recovered to its 100%, now all of my worriedness have been settle.

 

It must have been a coincidence that just when I looked at her, her eyes were twitching showing that she's waking up soon and after she opened her eyes, she immediately jumped up on me. 

 

"Why didn't you wake up earlier, you really made me worried a lot'' She said.

 

I didn't know whether she's happy that I have wake up or scolding me for not waking up but overall I know she's glad.

 

I notice that when I looked outside the window it was already dark so I guess both of them were really worried for me but how and why did I sleep for so long? *Sigh* I guess it's not really important because of the next few minutes that's going to happen. 

 

''Alright Seth, could you mind tell us what just happen? Katie had already told me of what just happen so can you explain?'' Mum said while folding her arms and her legs over her right leg.

 

The way mum asked is not really asking but more like commanding, her tone is not so friendly and her eyes were glowing and all of these especially the way she presents herself looks so dominating like a queen looking at its servant and for some reason, I feel like she's exerting a noble like an aura from her body making it even more domineering. 

 

''Yeah Seth, I'm thankful for you to have done but how did make those potions and where did it come from? I don't like keeping secrets from me, Seth'' Sis said.

 

Just like mum, she was like ordering but because she was seating on the bed and she's a 9-year-old makes it cuter instead of being domineering but her expression was not something a kid would make, it's like she's looking down on the whole world, I don't think she thought of me that way but more like showing how intimidating she was. With that, I can't think of her as cute when she makes that kind of expression. 

 

The previous caring mood has now been changed to interrogating time, Katie and mum were at each side, pressuring me up to answer their question.

 

Why are both of them so scary!? Why are they pressuring a 3-year-old kid!?

 

The way their expression looked is like a devoid of emotions, they were smiling but their eyes are not if other people were to saw this they would immediately fall for their lovingly warmhearted smiles but I can't, those scary-looking smiles and empty like eyes are making me sweating so much and I felt like I'm underneath them.

 

They were making me so tense and inside of me I was screaming for help, I have never ever felt this fear so much in my life just by looking at someone. Even though I'm older than Katie somehow I can't disobey her words nor mum, it's like both of them are absolute with every word they say, it's like an instinct to me and it always happens every time. 

 

All of my mentality feels like it's useless right now and I feel I'm back to the age of a 6-year-old, following their every order. 

 

I already saw this coming that both of them are going to question me and I don't think I would be able to get out from this moreover someday I will need to reveal it to them and it's better to reveal now than later.

 

Who knows if it might cause trouble but the question is how am I going to answer it? Should I just reveal the system, are they going to believe it? Every second's past is making my heart beat fast, I was getting nervous and scared, I don't know why but I fear they would distance themselves from me if I reveal it and I wouldn't want it to happen.

 

"Seth? Seth?'' Both of them called out to me at the same time while their faces were getting closer to me. 

 

''H-Huh, Y-Yes?'' Maybe because I was thinking too much on a way where I could explain it to them that I didn't notice I had spaced out and that they were waiting for me to answer and I was a bit surprised at how closely they are making me flustered.

 

"Are you alright? Perhaps mum and Katie might have been asking for too much after all you're just a kid, for a long time ago mum already notice on how you were able to use your skills fluently, I was surprised that you have that kind of powerful skill that should only be able to unlock when you level up but aside from that I'm proud and I'm just worried and scared that you won't able to handle it''

 

"For whatever reason, you're keeping it to yourself just know that Katie and I will still and continue to love you forever" Mum said lovingly

 

"No fair mum!!" Katie said

 

How did mum found out!?

 

I was stunned by this as how she was able to know, I thought I was keeping it good but she already knew from the beginning, my efforts were futile but it looks like she's not mad or anything more like she's proud of it.

 

She had a big smile when she said that and this had made me a little bit calm and I'm thinking that it's alright to talk about because judging by her reaction it looks like she'll be proud instead.

 

Am I the one who's overthinking too much? I felt guilty for not revealing the truth and hearing that they said it's okay to not say, it's even making me even feel more guilty. Is it me or is it them that I'm worried about? Aren't I the one that keeping things from? Aren't I the one who is lying to them and to myself? 

 

''N-No mum, i-it's just that..'' The words somehow were stuck in my mouth, it seems like it's not easy for me to say it, after all, I still have the thought of them leaving me alone. 

 

"It's just that?'' Both of them follow up after what I said with a curious expression.

 

''I-I...have..the..system" I said so softly to the point it sounded like a whisper.

 

"?" Both of them titled their heads in questioning. 

 

"I have the system!'' Since both of them were so clueless and couldn't hear what I said, I gather up my courage and shouted out, well not that loud but loud enough for them to hear it. 

 

"System??" Now even more questions appeared o their face even their eyebrows were titled up having no clue with what is the system.

 

For all these years I still have no clue where did the system came from and even if I wanted to ask it, it definitely won't answer so because of that I'll assume that the system is my some sort like an ability. It's much easier in that way as I won't have to question its existence and treat it as though it's mine, well in the first place it was made for me to use so I'm probably the first one of a kind. 

 

''What is the system?''Mum asked. There it is again the seriousness commanding tone and this makes me shiver in fear. I have to answer, after all, it's so scary looking at this side of mum.

 

''The system is basically my ability to exchange point for something else'' I said nervously, I think they know that I'm feeling scared and nervous but they didn't care and just continue on with their questioning. I

 

don't know whether they'll be able to understand just by this answer but I already simplified enough for them to easy, I left out the exchanging part because it's too confusing to explain so I say just for something else and by this. There's a lot of things that I need to explain about this system but for now, I'll just leave as it is and answer whatever question they may have.

 

"And how do you get an exchange point?'' This time it was Katie who asked me that and like mum, she even had that tone, even if her voice still sounds like a kid I'm still getting a bad vibe from it. 

 

''T-There's only 2 way, one, I could do something that's considered worthy and achievement and two, I could kill monsters'' I answered timidly. I didn't want to talk about the missions as it'll be suspicious so I rather say something like an award as it's much easier to take in. 

 

After I answered both of them looked so amazed at the discovery of this system, there were still some questions that have yet to be answered but they overlooked it and I'm glad they did it perhaps they didn't notice it. 

 

''Amazing!! My son's too amazing!!" Mum said while rushing out to me, hugging me with all of her might and because I've been assaulted by her melons. I don't know whether she was able to get it but maybe my skill might have been a big deal. 

 

''I didn't know you have that kind of ability'' She said. I know mum, even I, myself is surprised by this. 

 

After a while mum let go of me but I was attacked by sis who keeps on saying how proud she is and when all of it was done, I gripped my hand and gather up my courage. There were still some questionings that they never asked like where did I got the skill from and so on but it seems mum must have forgotten about it. 

 

''Mum and Sis, I also have something to tell you, ever since I was born, I-I have memories of my past life" Yes, I decided to reveal it to them, it was like a risk to me, I don't know whether they'll treat me the same because I'm not what they think I am. Whatever happens, I'll just accept it. 

 

When they heard that both of them were so quiet, I didn't what they were thinking, they probably think I'm crazy for saying such things especially when you look at a three-year-old kid. 

 

''Seth what do you mean by past life?" The one who broke the silence was mum with a shocked face.  Mum asked shockingly with her eyes wide open. 

 

''The truth is I have lived before and I have been reincarnated on this world" I revealed.

 

As I said that, I closed my eyes, gripping on the bedsheets fearing the outcome but when I opened my eyes instead of showing a shockingly face with a disgusted expression they were showing what I didn't expect.

 

Mum was smiling, yes she is smiling, a pure smile that could calm your heart no matter what state you are I even forgot what I was doing. The more I looked the more I felt I was sucking to it. 

 

''Mum no, Katie and I already knew about this, it's obvious on how you were able to grasp and comprehend things so fast especially when it comes to your skill, not even a talented genius could ever control their mana at birth and even more use a skill that has never seen before and at that point, I was not sure whether you're even a baby or not, as much as I'm a genius there's no way a newborn baby could have control their skill''

 

''I was even having doubts about your existence but I remembered that there are cases where I met a couple of individuals who were so strong and have pieces of knowledge that were out from this world but it turns out they were reincarnated and of course I'm way above them.

 

Because of this, I realized that the probability of you reincarnated is high and that's the only way to explain this. Although I'm not sure how you're able to have skills without going through the age of awakening it doesn't matter, right now non of these don't matter at all but what's matter the most is that you always be my son, Seth. Right, Katie?" She said. 

 

''YES!! No matter what you will always be my little sweet brother, I don't care what age you are but I am and always your sister'' Katie cheerfully said. 

 

Why? Why is it so easy for them to accept as it is? Don't they feel disgusted by it? Don't find it disgusting that an old man could be inside this body and pervertedly looking at them? How did they don't find it sickening? So why? 

 

There were so many questions and things that I couldn't comprehend, why does it seem so easy? Because of these thoughts running through my mind, tears burst out from my eyes. I didn't realize until droplets of tears had fallen into my hands that were gripping the sheet. 

 

"Huh? Why am I crying?'' I questioned myself as I looked at my palms wondering while the tears rained down on it. I don't know myself on why I'm crying, am I sad? Am I glad or happy that they accept it? Is this real? Did they accept me just like this? What if this were fake? What if they were pretending? 

 

So many thoughts and feelings were going inside of me to the point I felt that currently, my mind was so chaotic that at any time it could burst and my body was trembling because of the effects.

 

It feels like I'm a bomb with timing as at any time I could just explode. 

 

But it didn't happen, I was suddenly hugged by both of them, the thoughts and the feelings were clouding my mind to the point my sights were blurry and because of that I couldn't see who was hugging me but obviously it was both mum and Katie. 

 

They both suddenly rushes out to me and mum using her hands she hugged my head and let my head rest on her melons while sis just used her hands to hugged around my lower body, around the stomach area. 

 

Mum used her hands to grab my face looking straight into my eyes with her beautiful deep blue eyes ''Didn't I just say that no matter what you're always my son? That includes no matter who you were and what you were so you don't have to stress about it, Seth, from today onwards you're Seth and no longer the person that you were before and besides, I've carried you for 9 months so I'm not going to ever let you go'' She said in a warm tone while using her fingers to wipe away the tears that were endlessly coming out from my eyes.

 

''I also won't ever let you go Seth, so no matter I will be your sister so brother doesn't need to worry about that because I will always love you Seth'' Katie exclaimed while burying her face deeper into my back. 

 

So that's why.

 

Now I know why I'm so denying, I just wanted to know and believe that I'm their son and brother, the whole time I didn't realize that, I was just pretending to be one and not really becoming one.

 

I was afraid that if I had become one and one day if they found about the truth I will be immediately regarded as a fake, someone who only pretends to be one and all along I was lying and fooling to myself and I didn't really know that simple fact, I'm their son.

 

Maybe I'm still attached to my past life and because of that shadow that's overlapping me that I didn't think about that but just when I heard those words that raging storm that was on my mum had now become so sunny and clear but maybe because I was stressed the whole time that I let out all of my feelings and just slept afterwards right after I stopped crying.


 

Mum Pov

 

What an unexpected discovery.

 

Seth has just slept after he cried for so long while burying his face that was full of tears into my bosom. Already for a long time, I suspected that Seth might be born with past memories or at least some knowledge but I didn't expect he was reincarnated.

 

There were once where I've encountered some of them during the early days and I could say they were troublesome foes, skills beyond this world imagination, and unfathomable knowledge that I couldn't grasp but not all of them are bad. 

 

There are some good people that I've made friends with especially that girl whose power I couldn't fight against, it was too much for me even before fighting her I could already tell that I wouldn't last a single minute with her but luckily she's a nice person whom afterwards we became best friends. She had revealed to me that she came from a world called what again? I can't seem to remember it but it starts with E...but what was it? Is it Eith? No that doesn't sound quite right..it's...it's...Oh! I remember now it's called Earth. 

 

She had told me how peaceful it was that the world is compared to this and hearing about it kind of makes me jealous during that point but overall she told me that there's no difference between this world and Earth except for all the different species here.

 

It intrigues me when she keeps telling me the story of her past world where there's no bloodshed and people could choose what they want to be but she told there are also some bad sides but I forgot about it, it's already has been a long time so I couldn't remember what she had exactly told me. 

 

The thing that always makes me curious and keeps on bugging me to this day is that she keeps mentioning how she wishes she wouldn't have done that or she wish she could turn back time or she wishes she would have made the right choices.

 

Every time I see her muttering these thoughts she would always make that kind of regretted sad face but when I asked her what's wrong to see if I could give any kind of help she would just reply 'I'm fine' or 'nothing'. Since she doesn't want to reveal it we both just continued our journey till at one point we separated. 

 

Till this day I haven't heard any news from her, is she okay?

 

Well it's not like I care but anyways Seth is sleeping on my thigh peacefully after crying for so long, I didn't think he would have that kind of ability exchanging points for something else although I don't know what his limits are I think it's extraordinary.

 

It really breaks my heart when he makes that depression face after revealing about he's a reincarnated, it's just like his world have just turned upside down, it makes my heart tore into pieces and I couldn't bear to see him continuing like this, there's no way I would be able to keep myself calm not even after seeing letting his tears out, it felt like my world was tearing apart but I have to compose myself if not he would be unstable. 

 

 

I don't know why he's so scared for revealing it or what he's expecting to the point negativity were affecting him but isn't too sad that he thinks that we're going to abandon him? I could sense that he was feeling that way I just know it I'm his mother, aren't I?

 

So, of course, I could sense what he's feeling and I'm not that evil to abandon him and in fact, I'm proud of him, I'm proud that he dares to reveal something secret and crucial to us, it indicates that he's opening up to us and I can't help but feel good about it.

 

It really does not matter what kind of life he has lived in his past life and I don't care what age he had died or what his personality is like none of them really matters none at all but what's important to me is that he's my son no matter and  I will repeat over and over again till the point he gets it. 

 

The moment he was born I felt that it was immediately my duty to love him and protect him and that is what I really care so I can't be bothered about his self past and that's final. The next time if he mentions this kind of stuff I will make him submit.

 

Besides Katie and I have now found it easier since he's reincarnated. It makes it easier for us to do that in the future but still, it'll be a long time before we could even start a single thing. 

 

I carried Seth who was sleeping on my thigh and position him straightly and let him lay on the pillow on the bed and covered him with the white blanket, the blanket only covers him until it reaches his chest as in night the temperature would always drop and I'm scared that he would feel cold.

 

After making sure everything is neat I kissed him in his forehead while whispering 'good night' and I left the room closing the lights off. 

 

Of course, I didn't forget to take Katie away with me as I need to talk to her about something. After reaching downstairs where our living room is and sat on the sofa that was facing the Tv I spoke up to her. 

 

''So what do you think about this?'' I asked her.

 

There were no problems for me about Seth but I wanted to hear her opinion on this matter, even though she's an only a nine-year-old but she has shown intelligence and matureness that other kids couldn't show and compared to all those so-called genius they are just trash and because of that I wanted to her thoughts and opinions.

 

Don't get me wrong, for sure Katie and I love him as high as heaven but I just want to hear her voice and hear out her own plans. 

 

''There's nothing to think about mum'' She looked at me and said, exerting an aura. As expected even my own daughter has an aura just like mine and it's even comparable to mine but it's still not quite strong''

 

''But I want to hear your honest opinion Katie'' I asked exerting a bit more of a forced tone. Katie is really a rebellious child, she was not like this but it only happens after Seth was born that she keeps being rebellious, not really rebellious but more like distancing herself from me and getting nearer to Seth but it's not like I could blame her. After all, we both love him so much. 

 

''You want to hear my honest opinion mum? I-I can't wait!! It's too long and I'm getting impatient!! If things go on like this others will go ahead of us and snatch him away!!" She crazily said. 

 

''That's not what I'm asking about but oh well you don't really care about it'' I said ignoring her tantrum.

 

"But you should know the rules girl, we are only allowed to attack him once he reaches the age of 12 and until then no steps further than kissing alright?" I understand how she feels but I need to set the borderline and she isn't the only one struggling to control herself, even I couldn't control my urge as every time I see his innocent face, I just want to devour him up but like what I said the fruit has not been ripe only when its ripe will be delicious and so, for now, I need to groom him up.

 

I also notice every time and I had caught him staring into my boobs and the way he started makes me tremble in a shiver, oh no I'm getting wet. 

 

I could feel something in my crotch and thinking about his face makes it even worse, I just cant!!

 

Before I could even her response I straight away went to the bathroom to release my pleasure out. I slide down my pants and undergarments revealing my bottom naked part and as I on the toilet bowl I opened my legs up and imagined.

 

I imagined Seth was right in front of me squatting down to match and face my crotch, I was imagining him taking a sniff which was making me excited and using my fingers I played with my clitoris while imagining him licking it. 

~N-No S-Seth d-don't do it so hard, do it slowly please~ I was begging the imaginary Seth to lick softly but instead, I increased the motion and intensity of my fingers to another level. 

 

~Mmmmmmmm~ I used my fingers to pleasure myself with my vagina rubbing every part of it as though he was sucking it hard and because of that I keep remembering parts where he had sucked my nipples so hard and this was making my pussy throb, asking for more. 

 

I played my left boob with the right hand while my left hand is in my crotch. 

 

~Ahhhhh Mmmmm Ahhhhh~ Oh, the pleasure is so overwhelming. 

 

~Mmmmm More Seth more Seth~ I keep on rubbing my pussy so hard and intense, up and down up and down left to right left to right I was rubbing all over trying to touch every part of it sending waves of pleasure inside of my body~

 

~AHHH YEESSS~ I felt so good that I have to stop for myself for a while or else I would release it too early and I want more.

 

*Pant* *Pant* 

 

~S-Seth have mercy~ I was imagining him smiling and smirking with a devilish expression that forcefully spread my legs apart and just went in attack penetrating from my insides. This could be my wild fantasy but I wanted him to do that but this won't happen I'll be the one controlling him and not him controlling me. 

 

~Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh~ I screamed in pleasure as my fingers were going in and out from my vagina and because of that there were squatting noise due to the liquid that was leaking out from my pussy because of how horny I am. 

 

Trying to increase the pleasure, I played with my clitoris and it ended so much pleasure with just a touch. 

 

~OH YES THIS IS IT~ It was so good and I can't help but pinch it a little bit harder which cause my back to arch and my tongue out from my mouth while yes rolled back. 

 

~Seth, please don't stop!! Keep screwing me on like a beast!!~ I imagined that with his big thick dick he keeps on thrusting forward without stopping and my fingers were synchronizing and matching with his pace.

 

There's one thing that I'm really proud of Seth, even though he is only three years old but his dick growth potential is monstrous and every time I bath with him I can't help but stare and drool over it for a long time trying to imprint its image on my mind and this probably why she and I couldn't wait when seeing his monstrous dick.

 

Every time I see it, it keeps making me having lewd thoughts but I need to hold on, just a little bit longer, 9 years more. 

 

~OHH YESSS!!~ He didn't stop no it's more like I couldn't stop thrusting my fingers in and out when thinking about his dick and how it's all going to be mine in the future. 

 

~OH I-IT'S C-COMING O-OUT~

 

~IT'S COMING OUT OOHH''

 

~I C-Can't hold it any longer~ It feels like I'm reaching my limit, I could feel my orgasm coming 

 

~N-NO SETH LET'S CUM TOGETHER~ I said to the imaginary him

 

~I'M CUMMING, IT"S GOING TO COME OUT~ I couldn't hold it any longer and I was imagining that I could feel that his dick is throbbing and that he couldn't hold it in any longer

 

~AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M CUMMMMIIINGGGG~The imaginary Seth thrust his dick deeper reaching the deep inside of me for the final wave while letting his cum out and at the same, I had released my pure white nectar that was spraying like an endless waterfall.

 

*Pant* *Pant* I've lost all the energy now and my crotch was trembling because of the aftermath and now the bathroom smells like my orgasm, I think I need to clean up for a while before going to bed.

 

What a hell of an orgasm and for some reason it felt much more good than all the other times I've done, I wonder why?

 

I hope my attempt of making the scene doesn't disappoint you but I tried my best

23