C23: Daddy
146 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yule was tied to a chair with his mouth gagged. His little body was trembling while his eyes shone with anger.

Before him, sat an Alpha he did not know with his father’s secretary sitting on his lap making out. The moment this woman approached him, he knew that something unforeseen would happen.

This man also released his horrible pheromones that disgusted Yule to the point where he wanted to vomit but couldn’t.

It has been so long since he was taken, hostage that he grew worried. These people did not contact his father for ransom and he did not know if Jae Joon called his father.

Yule lowered his head as tears fell from his eyes, he was worried that him being gone would worry and stress his mama out when he shouldn’t be stressing.

Suddenly, Yule's eyes snapped open when he heard gunshots going off outside. The two before him caught such a fright that the secretary fell off of the Alpha's lap.

The man stood up and stalked past Yule who was relieved.

The gunfire did not stop and continued on and on until it went silent. Yule looked over at the secretary and saw that she had a worried look on her face.

Their eyes met for a split second and immediately Yule's pheromones shot out and she fell to her knees.

Yule frowned slightly as a familiar scent drifted into his nose with heavy footsteps sounding out and Yule calmed down. He turned his head to the side and saw his father walk past him towards the secretary who was on the floor kneeling at his overpowering pheromones.

Stopping in front of her Wol Ryeong asked in a deadly calm voice, "Do you know the meaning behind your employment contract?"

The woman tried to look up but her face stopped on the head in Wol Ryeong's hand. The man she thought was powerful enough to defeat Wol Ryeong was defeated like it was nothing.

Her eyes moved up to looked at Wol Ryeong but everything went blank and the head of the man she trusted was the last thing she saw.

Wol Ryeong chucked the alpha's head to the side and put away the gun he shot his late secretary with.

He turned around on his heels, retracted his pheromones and rushed to Yule who had tears in his eyes.

He removed the gag and his heart just broke.

"Daddy," Yule cried so hard.

Wol Ryeong could see that his son was terrified and so happy that he was here to save him, not to mention, this was the first time Yule called him 'daddy', as much as he wanted to be happy, he was angry that something like this happened to his son - this he never wanted to happen and this was also the reason why he never wanted a family but Yule, Taekyun and the baby were the best things in his life.

Wol Ryeong picked up his son and walked out of the room. He found Yule not too far from the port in a warehouse.

Wol Ryeong made his way to the car they drove in holding Yule's head down so that he did not see all the dead bodies.

His employees were so surprised to see that there was an actual child here, none of them knew that their boss had a son beside the men who went to the hospital, not even his secretary knew that Yule existed but because that man sent someone to watch Wol Ryeong's movements they found out and hatched a plan that did not work in their favour.

Hwan Shik climbed out of the car and took Yule from Wol Ryeong. He looked at his grandson that was crying briefly then hugged him, "I am so happy that you are safe Yule, are you okay? Did they do anything to you?"

Yule shook his head as he rubbed his eyes and said, "I want to go home grandpa."

Hwan Shik hugged Yule and said, "Okay, I will take you home to your mama." He looked at his son who was so pissed and said, "Get this sorted out, I want answers when you get home."

Wol Ryeong raised a brow and nodded his head firmly. He kissed Yule on the forehead and said, "I will be home soon and put you to bed."

"Mnnn, bring me a milkshake too," Yule said making his father and grandfather laugh.

Hwan Shik climbed into the car with Yule and cradled him, Yule wanted to protest but sitting like this made him feel protected.

After the car drove off, Wol Ryeong turned to his people and said, "If you all value your lives, you will remain silent about my son."

They do not say anything pleasing Wol Ryeong. They then set out to get rid of everyone connected to the man who kidnapped Yule.

Hwan Shik arrived at the house and Taekyun was waiting anxiously outside.

The car stopped and Hwan Shik climbed out of the car holding Yule. Taekyun rushed up to them and looked at his son.

Yule had dry tears on his face and wore a frown. His wrists and the sides of his mouth were red from the rope and the gag, he looked at his father-in-law and asked, “What happened? Why is he asleep?”

“Don’t worry, Yul Ryeong was not harmed and he cried himself to sleep, that is why he is sleeping.”

Taekyun took his son from Hwan Shik and hugged him as he carried him to his bedroom. Taekyun could not help but cry, he knew that something like this would happen but what could he do? He also did not expect this to happen so soon but the truth is told, he did not know when to expect this.

Wol Ryeong arrived how late in the evening. When Taekyun heard the noises in the house, he went downstairs and found Wol Ryeong packing strawberry cake, strawberry yoghurt, strawberry chocolates, milk, treats and everything else flavoured with the fruit.

“What’s with all the strawberry?” Taekyun asked.

Wol Ryeong was surprised to see that Taekyun was still up and said as he scratched his head, “Yule wanted a strawberry milkshake.”

Taekyun shook his head as he went up to Wol Ryeong and hugged him, “He experienced so much today and still wanted milkshake…”

Wol Ryeong hugged Taekyun back and said, “He called me daddy.”

2