16 – Hide and Seek
521 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What are you doing?” Mom placed a hand on her chin.

 

“Striking down flags~” happily closing the interface after buying the box of honey, I waved my legs on the chair.

 

“...” Little FIsh pulled on my shirt causing me to turn to look at her. She had a worried look on her face.

 

“Little Fish, I’ll give you some as well~” 

 

“Xi, you’re really asking for it,” along with Mom’s repressive voice, an ice cold aura suddenly flew over causing me to feel a chill run along my spine.

 

Gulping, I got up before running away, however she quickly caught up.

 

“Kya!” after tripping me with her foot, I fell forward when she quickly caught me by the waist.

 

“Waa! Spare me!”

 

I started to struggle, I definitely don’t want to be spanked!

 

Feeling fearful I began to cry when Mom threw me onto a bed.

 

“I’m sorry Mom...I won’t do it again! Waa!” 

 

Mom showed me a helpless look, “I haven’t even done anything yet and you’re already like this."

 

Afterwards she laughed, "so you know how to be scared? Hmph, if you do it again I’ll definitely spank you until you cry Mom.”

 

“...hic...is there still a difference?” calming down after noticing Mom wouldn’t actually spank me, I decided to court death again.

 

“...” ignoring me, she left the room.

 

Placing a hand on my chest, I let out a sigh of relief. Luckily Mom didn’t spank me this time. 

 

As if I had just escaped death, I rolled on the bed before laughing.

 

“Are you okay?” Little Fish had come inside the room before I noticed.

 

“Mhm, I’m okay.”

 

Getting up, I wiped the tears off my cheeks before patting the bed.

 

She came over to sit down when I held her hand.

 

I enjoyed her company.

 

“Since we’re free the entire day, should we go play?”

 

“??”

 

“Let’s play hide and seek~ you’ll hide while I find you.”

 

“Nn!” she happily nodded before running out of the room before I even started to count.

 

“...” for some reason, it felt like she was cheating a bit, but I’ll let her off. Closing my eyes, I started to count down from 20. 

 

In fact I could’ve probably cheated as well since I didn’t tell her the time limit, but as the Big Sister, I’ll let her slide.

 

“15, 14, 13, 12, 11…...3, 2, 1!”

 

Opening my eyes, I started to search the entire house. From the living room, to the bathroom, and even grandpa’s room. However she wasn’t anywhere to be found. As for Mom’s room, she won’t be in there right?

 

For some reason, the thought of her hiding there gave me a sour feeling, oh, Big Brother’s room as well!

 

Deciding to check anyways, I went inside to find Mom looking through her terminal bracelet on her bed. 

 

“Need something Xi?”

 

I shook my head, “I’m finding Little Fish.”

 

Mom rolled her eyes at me, “why would she be in my room?”.

 

Not knowing what to say, I could only pick up my courage before looking around. However even after crawling under the bed and closet, I still didn’t find her.

 

Ignoring Mom’s weird look, I exited the room while feeling relieved. However...the battle isn't over! There was still Big Brother’s room.

 

Going inside, everything was a mess as usual. However after checking everything, from the top of his closet to the bottom of his bed, as well as the place where his secret collection was hidden, I couldn’t find her.

 

Opening the closet, I rummaged through everything before leaving his room to head towards the kitchen.

 

Opening all of the cabinets and even the fridge, I couldn’t find her.

 

But where would she be? Downstairs?

 

Heading downstairs, Grandpa was busy dozing off against his chair. Checking under the counter, I began to go along the bookshelves when a bunch of people entered, startling grandpa awake.

 

It was a large man followed by 3 underlings.

 

“Yo, I heard you messed with one of my underlings,” he swung his wooden bat with a bunch of sharp nails embedded on the top portion.

 

“If you don’t leave, I’ll call the police,” grandpa said seriously, in fact he had already started calling.

 

“Quick beat up the old man!” the man shouted, causing his underlings to charge forward.

 

“Hmph,” seeing them run over, I went forward before sending a punch at the nearest one in the gut. Judging from their speed, they were only normal people in the end.

 

Quickly moving towards the other 2 minions, I gave them a punch each sending them flying. 2 sprawled onto the floor while the last one flew into a bookshelf, causing it to tilt over and collapse.

 

Turning my attention towards the ‘Boss’, he yelled before charging at me with a bat. Feeling it a little dangerous, I took out grandpa’s sword before smashing the flat of the blade against it.

 

With the sound of wood shattering, the top of the bat flew off towards the side. 

 

“Ahh!”  

 

The ‘Boss’ looked at the remainder of his bat before looking at me in fear.

 

“Old Cang, you still have the spirit to go to a concert with me?” 

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“H-he wasn’t calling the police?” the man stuttered while pointing his finger and grandpa.

 

“Cough… for some reason… I feel like we’d ruin the atmosphere.” an old voice sounded from the otherside of the comm.

 

I pointed at the door, “evil looking uncle, you should probably leave. Make sure to take your underlings with you.”

 

The man nodded before dragging the lucky one who had been smashed into a bookshelf before being hit with the top part of the broken bat. 

 

“But I’m a little curious, to be able to make people forget, that idol must have a really high level, at least level 50. A level 50 at the age of 10-11, what kind of concept is that? How many units of dimension energy does she have? At least 100,000! I’m a half step into the grave, and I’m only at that level.”

 

“Sigh… we’re so old and you still want to go play memory loss? Also half step in the grave my ***, even if you look like it, you’ll still be alive for a long time.”

 

The man became even more careful as he dragged the man in a way so that his blood wouldn’t stain the floor. As for the remaining two, they groggily got up before crawling out the door.

 

“Xi, when you fight, make sure to pay attention to the surroundings,” 

 

“Kay~”

 

“Your granddaughter?” the voice sounded again.

 

“Mhm, hahaha, younglings these days are full of energy, so are you coming are not?”

 

“...”

 

“Ah! Little Fish!”

 

20