fiasco 2.5 (stolen opportunity)
80 7 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(goddess pov... names are hard so i'll do it next time)

 

“hahahahahhaha”

 

The redhead giant of a goddess cackled after receiving news from the older gods. She had finally gotten the rights to torment and bring chaos to the world for the first time. However she had to agree to one condition, which was to never kill a person.

 

Grabbing a bowl of large black biscuits seasoned with snowflakes, her eyes lighted up as she willed a screen into existence, displaying the earth before her. The dark, black stretches of alleyways immediately caught her attention. There was a mass genocide that she caught wind of and it was exactly what she needed to cause some chaos. Little fairies gathered around her as she popped a biscuit into her mouth. 

 

(most goddesses in this story have little fairy minions… just extra details that i really don’t want to go to in depth about)(also they may share similarities with the one they serve). 

(i don’t understand what the paragraph below is about)

A young woman near the side of a road caught her attention. the nonsensical actions that only a moron can make, who can only be described as a biological time bomb, (the mess the  editor created) This weapon capable of comparable destruction to a hydrogen bomb was allowed to roam the streets somehow, which intrigued the goddess. She had forgotten to use the handbrake before exiting the car, which made it roll into a drain right after she got out of it to get the ice cream she dropped while drifting haphazardly (on accident) and raking up more than 10 traffic offenses in the span of 2 minutes. ‘Luckily’, the traffic police collectively realised that they were shortsighted as they conveniently forgot their glasses in their car while they were out buying coffee.

 

It felt right yet completely wrong for the goddess to have such an abomination of a character live on and debated hard on the topic as she subconsciously willed the policemen’s glasses in the police cars to shatter. But this buffoon was something, even as a mess of a person, her past was completely unreadable, no matter how much the young goddess tried her ability to do so completely failed. There is always a first for everything, but she was not willing to accept that. 

 

But the goddess’s attention soon strayed into this person’s family, and wondered what they were like. She shoved a biscuit into her mouth, expecting a circus of a family. Instead she found Kameko’s sister, a smaller duplicate of Kameko without resemblance to the broken mind of Kameko.

 

“Oh well, maybe removing something would cause a scene worth her life of b-boredom”

 

She yawned, hands covering her mouth and a glow in her eyes. A smirk emerged from the agape mouth, what would that chaotic mess do if her sister was involved in a little... accident? Surely this would further push the brainless monstrosity further.

 

The goddess cackled at her brilliance once more which was mirrored around her by her fairies as the goddess set a trap near the convenient dangers of the road outside Kameko’s workplace. She set a trap so that the sister would trip over and get both legs ran over, it was so devious yet so small that no one would care and the goddess was one that believed in something similar to the domino effect. 

 

The plan was that if her sister gets handicapped, kameko would have to help her constantly or else she would be seen as neglectful and be stressed into even more insanity. And it would cause the people around to feel scared and terrified for their lives. It was fool proof from the goddess’ perspective

 

She could not look into the future, but something told her that she would see a spectacle. The target arrived and had just tripped, and a car was coming. Everything was in place, but something felt off. The fairies were dead quiet. 

 

The air felt ominous, it seemed like something caught her off guard. She turned to look at her minions, which were pale and seemed to have detected one of higher authority than the goddess. The goddess quickly looked back at Kameko’s sister, her blood splattering everywhere. Meanwhile, the goddess’s rival had fairies sneak in undetected, to sabotage what the goddess was doing, before trying to disappear undiscovered, this time not so successful. Her long time rival had sabotaged the trap so that the condition for her rights were broken. She started shaking in fear and anger, the ground around her shaking like a volcano. 

 

The fairies shivered as their own master’s rage was more fear inducing than a higher up’s appearance. They hid behind anything out of reach and sight of the goddess.  Just then a stone like letter hit the goddess. Immediately, the goddess stopped moving. The letter, the handwriting, the stamp were all in the style of her rival. it was impossible, just a 1000 years of slack and she had already raised her rank as a goddess? It was an unthinkable and insulting sabotage.

 

With a trembling breath, she uncrumpled the letter and sliced off the seal to reveal what was inside.

sorry for the short chapter,how's the chapter?
  • happy christmas (eve) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • https://youtu.be/AxvmiSURgD8 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [cool] Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dropped~ Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i see Votes: 2 50.0%
  • apple cider Votes: 2 50.0%
  • please write 4.215k more Votes: 1 25.0%
Total voters: 4
3