pre fiasco 1.5 (an unplanned mess of a mini chapter)
145 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, it's me, the original draft is not Cannon 

(this extra chapter is somewhat the most important if you look at this story as a whole )

“Ohayou kameko-Chan!”

Kameko turned around to see her co-worker standing right behind her. 

“Ohayou.”

“How’s your sister, Kameko? I haven’t heard of her from you for a while.”

“She is fine, but I am thinking about the book she wanted for her birthday and I realised I don’t really know much about it”

“‘Welcome to arthland’ was it?”

“Yes.” 

Like an old fashioned cartoon, Kameko’s co-worker pulled out ‘Welcome To Arthland’ out of nowhere [her bag that was out of view] and handed it to her.

“I bought this for my brother and I think I can lend it to you, so please give it back before my shift ends, hopefully you can clear your suspicions about the content”

“You read my mind like a book as always, I was slightly worried about what was in the book”

“[insert awkward laughter here from both sides]” 

(is this really better than a paragraph full of laughter?)

Kameko started reading the book right after finishing her remaining work and typed down a “summary” (and by that I meant a whole new fan fiction, courtesy of her horrible writing abilities) of the story in a PBF file.

Slowly, page by page, Kameko started favouring the narcissistic blond haired love interest in the story, slowly filling her summary with him and only him, the best actions to the worst actions covered the paragraphs and at one point, the summary became nothing but descriptions of said blond haired guy. Even the main plot fell into shambles as the storyline and characters were jumbled up, the names were given to the wrong people, what clothes they were just wearing and logic was thrown out of the window, and eventually the pages just consisted of the name of the blonde haired guy and how hot Kameko thought he looked.

[and yes the word “hot” was just used this way unironically]

[Please send help to the editor for having to read this and his temptation to delete the paragraph]

Kameko sighed a breath of relief after she had written a full 1969 pages (hey, Eri reads this till night time)  about nothing but the blonde guy which included her exaggerating the length of him charismatically flirting with his own reflection in the duration of which he was in the shower. She even faithfully wrote about his bathroom and how the walls and floors consisted of just mirrors.

Kameko looked up to see that her co-worker was about to finish her shift and sped through the rest of the novel.

She handed the novel back to her co-worker while saving the PBF file for convenience sake (Kameko’s way of reading stories) that she wrote and showed a face of pure bliss towards the co-worker which had lended her the book which she just read.

She started home and thought to herself,  

‘Eri did not need to try to please me so much for this book, it’s a complete necessity in life! I should let her slack a little for showing me such a wonderful and important book to own.’

However, just at that moment, kameko saw an ice cream shop, and her favourite taiyaki ice cream and out of complete ‘necessity’, she bought that ice cream in bulk, forgetting completely about the birthday that she had thought so much about.

‘Mmmmmm’

Kameko dug her teeth into the ice cream and felt pure bliss for the second time that day, and walked the rest of her way home with a skip in her step.

(Insert text about ice cream, exaggerated kameko style)

She put aside her ice cream in her ice box where she had stored even more ice cream. 

The door creaked as she unlocked her front door. It creaked open slowly, revealing a neglected house left by her dead father that was filled with boxes of her family’s belongings, the shelves were covered in layers of dust and the ceilings hung spider webs, 

Leaving her bag at the door, she grabbed the feather duster before going to work on the clearly unlivable house. After an hour of intensive labour, kameko heaved a sigh of relief at the sight of a sparkly clean floor and spared no spiders and hung their dead bodies on the door.

She laid back and opened her icy chest of ice cream, and started devouring them like it was nothing, brushing up and sleeping afterwards.

[She has eaten ice cream 4 times in the span of a few hours]

(i haven’t thought about the side plot before writing)

Eri was supposed to stay with Kameko but she didn’t finish packing her things in time, and thus left behind. So Kameko fell asleep, as meals are for the weak, till the very next day~ 

 

Kameko sat by the widow as eri entered, eating the same old ice cream all over again, and (*insert chapter 1 stuff*) following the events, eri is given a fraud as Kameko leaves for work again in a rush, complacently forgetting the Dumbell Of Doom(thiese brackets were deleted and not approved by editor sama)

also, editor-sama made the last poll so i get to mess around with this one, hahahaha hope it's fun

how brain dead do i sound in this chapter on a scale of 1 to 3
  • 1 Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 2 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Votes: 1 11.1%
  • yum ice cream Votes: 4 44.4%
  • [ https://youtu.be/lCl7I7png08 ] Votes: 1 11.1%
  • bring the editor back Votes: 2 22.2%
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwwU55zBYlQ Votes: 1 11.1%
Total voters: 9
4