Chapter 93: Duel
291 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“There’s no need for a guide, I still know my way around here,” Viktor said to the school administrator that was brought in to be a tour guide for them. No one argued with him and just nodded as they watched him and Yue walk away.

Viktor wrapped his arm around Yue’s waist and led him around. Classes had started once again so they could see students peeking at them from the windows on the doors.

Yue felt a little embarrassed but he tried to pay attention to Viktor’s tour.

“This…is the alumni hall.” Viktor hesitated before speaking. Yue almost wasn’t very curious but a painting caught his eye. He immediately smiled widely as he saw the painting of Viktor holding a trophy.

“If you wanted to see pictures of the younger me, this is the place to look,” Viktor said and sighed. He watched how carefully Yue was looking at each painting in search of him and could only wrap his arms around his waist, hoping that his show of affection would make Yue less angry about what he’d see.

“…” Viktor didn’t have to look up to know what Yue saw.

“Mark had been obsessed with me for years…he’s always been there,” Viktor murmured.

“Hmph.” 

Yue moved on from the picture and continued to be slightly irked by the amount of pictures of both Viktor and Mark.

“Don’t be mad~” Viktor whined and hugged Yue from behind.

“I’m not mad. I’m just slightly upset.” Yue murmured.

“…Let’s move on from this hall,” Viktor murmured and kissed Yue’s cheek.

Yue nodded but he still looked around at other pictures as they walked out of the hall.

Their tour ended after a while and Yue just watched as Viktor was surrounded by students and teachers during the break period. He was separated from Viktor and was going to go back to him just so he wouldn’t get a headache but he was stopped by some girls.

“Miss.” A young woman around Viktor’s age said. She was surrounded by female students s had long blonde hair and violet eyes.

Yue was caught off guard. That wasn’t the way he should’ve been formally addressed now that he and Viktor were engaged. He figured it wasn’t on purpose but the student’s words made it clear that it wasn’t.

“I am Mrs. Petrov, Would you like to duel with me?” The woman asked.

People seemed to expect Yue to back down but that definitely wasn’t the case.

“Why yes, I think that’d be a fitting punishment,” Yue replied and smiled.

“Huh? Punishment?”

People noticed their conversation and looked confused.

“Your way of addressing me has offended me, so let’s duel as you asked,” Yue said and turned to Viktor.

“Honey, I’ll be having a duel. Please hold on to this.” Yue said and handed Viktor his hat.

Viktor looked intrigued and smiled a little. He took Yue’s hat and took Yue’s sword out of his storage ring. Yue wasn’t carrying his fan so Viktor had stored his sword in his storage ring.

Everyone was a bit surprised that Yue had such a specialized sword. They assumed he’d be fine with using any old sword from the training ground.

“I’m assuming magic is not allowed?” Yue asked and tightened the wrist loop that helped him carry his dress as he moved.

“No, It’s allowed, anything goes.”  Mrs.Petrov said and crossed her arms. Yue seriously intended to fight in a dress?

Viktor laughed, and Yue just chuckled.

“Anna, you’re better off saying magic isn’t allowed,” Viktor said, Yue’s smile twitched a little in response.

‘Don’t try and help her!’ Yue said through telepathy and glared a little.

‘I didn’t think I was being very helpful by taunting her but as you wish my love.’ Viktor’s laugh rung out through telepathy and Yue rolled his eyes at him.

“Let’s compromise, you can use magic but I cannot.” Yue chuckled.

“I refuse, there’s no need for such a compromise, just use magic.” Mrs. Petrov insisted.

“Fine then, Shall we go to the training grounds?” Yue said and smiled as he gracefully walked off.

--

“On the count of 3.”

“3”

Yue hadn’t drawn his sword yet.

“2”

Mrs.Petrov was worried, she had trust in her abilities but Yue’s attitude was making her question things. Rumors about Yue had traveled far and wide within the time since the engagement party. Rumors that she was incredibly beautiful, rumors that she was reserved and shy, rumors that she was a pure saintess who was under the protection of her Prince. At times people degraded her for her foreign descent but overall the consensus was that Yue was like something out of storybooks. The beautiful saintess who was engaged to a prince.

“1”

Many of those rumors were disproven right in this academy. Although reserved, Yue was most certainly not shy. She carried herself elegantly and was not afraid of fighting. And she most certainly wasn’t hiding behind her Prince. Viktor’s lack of worry for her almost gave other women hope. Perhaps he was going to jump in and save her at the last moment, or perhaps he didn’t really care for her at all. You could clearly tell which option everyone favored. It wasn’t only women who had these sorts of thoughts though. Men who held traditional values had been against the idea of Yue marrying into the Ivanov family for a while now and this included many of the male teachers of the academy. They actually even had a problem with Elena being in the family, seeing as she’s technically a commoner but they couldn’t voice their opinions against the strongest woman in Europe, now could they? But the little unknown Saintess? They could bet against her as much as they wished for now.

“Begin!”

There was silence. And then Viktor’s clapping as he walked over to Yue. He had a look of pure...awe?Infatuation? Something like that, as he watched but he cleared the expression into just a proud smile before anyone can see.

“5 seconds.” Viktor chuckled as he walked over to Yue. 

Yue hadn’t drawn his sword at all. He actually hadn’t used magic either. He’d settled for the most unladylike thing of all. He just punched her. And now Mrs. Petrov was passed out on the ground. No one really saw the punch but now they were all wondering what the hell Yue did.

“Ah, That was kind of satisfying. I wish I could do that to some other former classmates of yours as well.” Yue said and smirked.

“You knew she was a former classmate of mine?” Viktor asked and wrapped his arm around Yue’s waist.

“I saw her in your class photo. And you called her by her given name.” Yue murmured, glaring at Viktor with the last point.

Viktor chuckled, “Should we duel as well?” 

“Not here, it’s not as fun if you have to hold back,” Yue said and kissed Viktor’s cheek.

“She should be okay. You might need to check for internal bleeding though.” Yue said to the people worriedly looking at Mrs. Petrov’s unconscious form.

--

“Let me guess, She confessed her love to you once, and you rejected her,” Yue said as he walked into the bedroom with Viktor.

“Yeah. And now she’s married and decides to antagonize my fiancee.” Viktor chuckled.

“I wish you weren’t so popular,” Yue said and rolled his eyes.

Viktor laughed.

“It’s okay, I’d never choose anyone other than you,” Viktor said hugged Yue. He leaned in to kiss Yue but Yue pushed him so he sat on the bed.

“Are you going to do whatever I want yet?” Yue asked, sitting down on Viktor’s lap.

Viktor gulped a little, “Yeah...Go ahead.”

“I’m going to touch you and you’re mostly not going to touch me,” Yue said and smiled as he watched Viktor’s expression. 

Viktor clearly hesitated, Touching Yue was very obviously his favorite pastime.

“It’s fine, I’ll manage,” Viktor murmured and started loosening his collar.

“Thank you~” Yue giggled and kissed Viktor. The kiss was short and sweet. Yue got up from off of Viktor’s lap and started stripping.

Viktor started regretting that he agreed to this. Was Yue about to mess with him just like he had on the day of their engagement party? Probably.

Yue actually had planned to stay naked but he was feeling a little shy. Viktor had said he was fine with not touching him but that didn’t mean he wasn’t watching him like he planned to eat him alive. He slipped on a thin silk robe and loosely tied it before going over to Viktor and kissing him deeply. 

He started to unbutton Viktor’s pants as they kissed. He pulled away and rubbed Viktor’s erection, watching him moan.

Viktor kept his gaze on Yue’s hands, it was harder to keep his hands to himself if he was looking at parts of Yue that he’d like to ravish, his hands although their actions were quite lewd, allowed him a little more self-control. Perhaps Yue noticed that or perhaps he had been planning on torturing him like this all along but Yue dropped down to his knees and placed a kiss on Viktor’s length.

“You...Are going to destroy me, Yue.” Viktor said with a deep sigh as he saw Yue’s intentions.

“Good.” Yue giggled, he actually gulped a little but Viktor didn’t seem to notice. Yue didn’t really think about how difficult this might be to fit in his mouth.

He managed to do it well after a little difficulty. He watched Viktor’s expression and felt more and more proud of himself as he heard Viktor moan. Yue’s mouth was small so he struggled to get past a certain point but Viktor’s accidental thrust made him take the whole thing into his mouth. He teared up a little because of his gag reflex and glared a little at Viktor. His glare quickly disappeared as he watched Viktor’s expression though.

“Yue. My Love, you’re driving me insane.” Viktor moaned.

Yue couldn’t take it anymore, he had wanted to make Viktor cum but Viktor’s flushed face was making him impatient.

“You can hold my waist but don’t move me,” Yue whispered as he got up onto Viktor’s lap once again.

“I thought you were going to...Nevermind.” Viktor said with reddening cheeks and wrapped his arms around Yue’s waist.

“Hmm?” Yue hummed in confusion, taking off his silk robe.

“Wait Yue, you didn’t-- ah…” Viktor moaned as he felt Yue grinding against him.

“It’s okay.” Yue giggled. His giggle was cut off, it was actually quite difficult to get Viktor inside without prior preparation but he was much too impatient to wait. He used oil to make it easier and went off to essentially pleasure himself using Viktor’s body.

--

“Are you pleased?” Viktor asked as he hugged Yue’s naked body to his own.

“Doing it myself is hard, but it felt good,” Yue murmured and kissed Viktor’s cheek.

Viktor decided not to give Yue any ideas and didn’t mention what he thought Yue was going to do.

“Up next is China,” Viktor murmured, changing the subject.

“Yeah,” Yue said and smiled a little. He had a bit of a bad feeling about going to China but he tried to not let it show. He didn’t want to be tied down by his traumas anymore.

11